Disregard for Wildlife: Wind Turbines

Condor cuisinarts

Name one 'renewable" energy source that has not developed into legal issues, environmental issues and even been found to pollute.

At the end of the life of a fan (wind turbine) the 3 35 ton fiber glass blades can't be recycled.

I have mentioned that many times.

I will mention the MEK methylethyl ketone peroxide catalyst /hardener for fiber glass is also an extreme pollutant on the front end. As are the volatile organic compounds in the coatings.

So conservatives are suddenly concerned about energy sources that do damage to the environment!?
Where have you people been?

So conservatives are suddenly concerned about energy sources that do damage to the environment!?Where have you people been?
Heat or eat. Skyrocketing food and energy prices. The Marxist is enemy of Seniors and families.

The Soros comunists hate the Koch Bros.

Evil hatred. Koch owns John Zink Hamsworthy a combustion engineering world leader in pollution control technologies.

Where have you been?

Heat or eat. Skyrocketing food and energy prices. The Marxist is enemy of Seniors and families.

The Soros comunists hate the Koch Bros.

Evil hatred. Koch owns John Zink Hamsworthy a combustion engineering world leader in pollution control technologies.

Where have you been?
You have put my name over vibise‘s post.

Now they are interfering with cod fish! Birds, bats, whales... what's next?
Can you be a bit more specific, Janice? I can't tell whether you're complaining about wind turbines harming wildlife, or whether you're complaining about the people who claim wind turbines harm wildlife.

Now they are interfering with cod fish! Birds, bats, whales... what's next?
As you can see from mikey's post they can't even figure out there's a problem.

So no, they don't care about those creatures, it's not in the narrative.

Back