Distinction of Two Persons Within God

The Son of God was a real and genuine human in every way that you and I are, except he had no sin.

This is why I've said repeatedly that the Son was a genuine human - To turn your clothes illustrations toward more accuracy, God did not put on a human suit, he became the suit.
I understand perfectly what the Oneness position is. So when God became the suit which is Jesus, who is
real and genuine human in every way that you and I are
body, soul, and spirit.
what happened to God's divinity?
You cannot have it both ways. Either God somehow gave up His divinity and became fully man only, or indwelling in Jesus was the Father.

Good, don't ever say I don't follow Jesus or drop a Col 2:8 like verses on me because I disagree with you. Got it pal?

Paul never prophesied. Poor attempt at establishing authority.

I understand perfectly what the Oneness position is. So when God became the suit which is Jesus, who is

You cannot have it both ways. Either God somehow gave up His divinity and became fully man only, or indwelling in Jesus was the Father.

You are still not reading carefully. As I said, God continued to exist as He always has simultaneously with his particular manifestation in the flesh. I think you have a basic misunderstanding of the nature of God. Do you know that God is immutable, eternal, omnipotent, all-knowing and everything present Spirit? If you have an issue or misunderstanding of any of those important terms let me know. Each of these terms is not arbitrary or simply fluffy words, but have meanings that are both Biblical and critical if you anyone is to understand Christology.

If you have the concept of God as a space constrained being doing one thing at a time, then you're going to have big troubles with Christology.

You are still not reading carefully. As I said, God continued to exist as He always has simultaneously with his particular manifestation in the flesh. I think you have a basic misunderstanding of the nature of God. Do you know that God is immutable, eternal, omnipotent, all-knowing and everything present Spirit? If you have an issue or misunderstanding of any of those important terms let me know. Each of these terms is not arbitrary or simply fluffy words, but have meanings that are both Biblical and critical if you anyone is to understand Christology.

If you have the concept of God as a space constrained being doing one thing at a time, then you're going to have big troubles with Christology.
I read carefully your ambiguous explanation and understand it thoroughly. That is why I keep asking you the same question you keep avoiding. Please just give us the text book answer and spare the sermon.

So when God became the suit which is Jesus, who is
real and genuine human in every way that you and I are
body, soul, and spirit.
Was it indwelling in Jesus.

I think you have a basic misunderstanding of the nature of God.
I have a pretty good grasp on the trinity...which explains the nature and essence of God.
The trinity is not an easy thing to understand which is why many people don't understand the nature and essence of God.

I have a pretty good grasp on the trinity...which explains the nature and essence of God.
The trinity is not an easy thing to understand which is why many people don't understand the nature and essence of God.

Why is the Trinity hard to understand?

Back