Do as I say.... not as I do!

"Hello... Richard is not allowed to come to the keyboard right now. Please leave a message and he'll try to get back to you in about three days or so. <BEEP>."
Oh my, commenting or mocking me on my suspension....that's against the rules friend....

You not giving any truths either.... constantly (The entire Time). Whoops....
I’ve never said anything untrue here. Joseph Smith built a church based on lies. And mormon leaders have kept the lies going, creating new ones along the way.

I’ve never said anything untrue here. Joseph Smith built a church based on lies. And mormon leaders have kept the lies going, creating new ones along the way.
How about the story of the two missionaries that would not leave your property? Would love to have heard their version.

How about the story of the two missionaries that would not leave your property? Would love to have heard their version.
Absolute truth. The property manager went out and had words with them while they were getting back on their bikes.

I got you to quit using the phrase Jesus and Lucifer are brothers with out some clarification on your part....

I guess you really ignorant of your own church's theology:

"In harmony with the plan of happiness, the premortal Jesus Christ, the Firstborn Son of the Father in the spirit, covenanted to be the Savior. Those who followed Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ were permitted to come to the earth to experience mortality and progress toward eternal life. Lucifer, another spirit son of God, rebelled against the plan and “sought to destroy the agency of man.” He became Satan, and he and his followers were cast out of heaven and denied the privileges of receiving a physical body and experiencing mortality."​

That makes them "brothers".

I guess you really ignorant of your own church's theology:

"In harmony with the plan of happiness, the premortal Jesus Christ, the Firstborn Son of the Father in the spirit, covenanted to be the Savior. Those who followed Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ were permitted to come to the earth to experience mortality and progress toward eternal life. Lucifer, another spirit son of God, rebelled against the plan and “sought to destroy the agency of man.” He became Satan, and he and his followers were cast out of heaven and denied the privileges of receiving a physical body and experiencing mortality."​

That makes them "brothers".
Yep, and you have no idea of what Bonnie and I were debating about, but she changed her accusation to something more accurate... ask her if you want or just go away you're boring me...

Back