Do I Exist?

- "Sometimes I wonder if anything is real. Is God sleeping and my entire life is his dream. The Holy Bible says in God we live and move and have our being. It seems to state that since we are apart of God then whatever we endure God also endures. God is inside of us even if he don't believe it. It would explain why God allows suffering because when we suffer God within us suffers so God by allowing us to suffer endures same pain we do. If this is true then God is not immoral to allow suffering because real suffering is endured by God alone. Everything we endure God endures. All of our pain, suffering and even pleasure is fully endured and tolerated by God himself. But lets get back on track. Do I Exist? Yes & No. I can say 'yes' because I think therefore I am. On other hand seeing as I am apart of God it is truly God who leads me and guides me. I know many will object. After all many sincere people have done terrible things thinking God spoke to them. I have also heard arguments that God should write messages in sky proving God's existence. This would not work. Because how do you know it is God talking and not some aliens from another planet deceiving us into think it was God. There superior technology would make them Godlike in our eyes. So there is nothing God could do that clever person could not find away to disprove. So what can God do? Nothing which is why God is hidden God. Seek and you will find knock and it will be shown unto you. Amen,"

The Pixie

- "Sometimes I wonder if anything is real. Is God sleeping and my entire life is his dream. The Holy Bible says in God we live and move and have our being. It seems to state that since we are apart of God then whatever we endure God also endures. ...
If our lives are just part of God's dream, in what way do you not exist? How is that different to God creating the world? Is there an actual difference between living in a universe God created as opposed to a universe God dreams?

Tercon

If our lives are just part of God's dream, in what way do you not exist?

Actually the truth and reality is a product of God's believing mind. And it is God's believing that makes the truth and reality exist and occur.

How is that different to God creating the world? Is there an actual difference between living in a universe God created as opposed to a universe God dreams?

Close, but wrong dimension or realm.
God's realm isn't the physical universe or realm. Rather God's realm is known in the same realm or way and place that the truth and reality are known and experienced. And the truth and reality are ONLY known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind. And a belief or believing mind is purely an abstract idea and not physical in nature at all.