Do ONLY angels have wings ???

Angels only have wings in the Symbolic Visions.
AV Re 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

I like this observation, and will research it in scriptures more.

I will further note: Not limited to just "angels" in "the Symbolic Visions".
The word "angel" in Heb/Grk ONLY means a role they carry out as MESSENGERS.
And Jesus was the VERY GREATEST of all God's Messengers ('angels').
Sidebar:
AV Ju 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

I understand that "Michael" is also a pre-incarnate name/title of Jesus, Do we agree ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

TrevorL

Greetings again SDAChristian,
I understand that "Michael" is also a pre-incarnate name/title of Jesus, Do we agree ???
No, Michael is an ArchAngel. Jesus did not pre-exist. Even Jude 1:9 is quoting from Zechariah 3:2 where Michael acts and speaks on behalf of Yahweh, Michael defers to the judgement of Yahweh Himself, and this proves that Michael or Jesus is not also Yahweh as Trinitarians would claim.

Kind regards
Trevor

Revelator

AV Re 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

I like this observation, and will research it in scriptures more.

I will further note: Not limited to just "angels" in "the Symbolic Visions".

Sidebar:
AV Ju 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Yes, indeede, SDA- at least on THAT. me friend!
Turns out CARM is a n ice placed- I heard so much bad references to it!

GeneZ

If I were a Chinese propagandist commissioned to weaken the Church in nations that still have freedom? This type of forum would be a good place to strut my stuff to introduce doubt and instability in Christians who are self assured, but ignorant of God's Word....

just a thought....