Do the "elect", "chosen” or “choice” ones of God know who they are?

No, it does not. Go look at the Greek word fo up.

Look at the translations

and consider where is the third heaven

Below the earth or above

up where? It is already established that is referring to something yet to come.

You miss the point

Where is it coming down from

that is why I didn't agree with your paradise is up theory.

So you are saying that the new Jerusalem has already come down from heaven? So where is it?
Was that supposed to be a serious reply

When it comes down where is it coming from?

So where is the new Jerusalem that came down from heaven?

IN heaven

It has the tree of life which is in Paradice

Hello

what does that tell you about where Paradice is

Paul is referring to a vision since he does not know if he was in the body or out of the body.
Paul is talking about someone he knows

2 Corinthians 12:2–4 (KJV 1900) — 2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

You are not making any sense...You said the fact that it is the future, therefore it has not happened yet. So it cannot be a fact that it came down.

Missing the entire point

If it came down where was it

Up or down

the dark between your ears

Nope you misunderstand the translations

You are assuming that Paul is equating... This puts you in a position of many different heavens...

It says the paradise of God...Is the paradise of God the same paradise that you call the underworld?

You are not very bright. The new Jerusalem does not exist yet else there would be two Jerusalems. If the new Jerusalem does not exist yet, then the paradise of God in the new Jerusalem does not exist yet.

Says the one who contradicts every major translation and is unable to arive at a rational conclusion

2 Corinthians 12:2–4 (KJV 1900) — 2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Paul's man was caught up to the third heaven

Paul's same man was caught up to Paradice

BTW your insults tell me you know you do not have a reasonable argument

Look at the translations

and consider where is the third heaven

Below the earth or above
What third heaven? Paul is referring to a vision and he is not sure if he was in his body or out of his body. Therefore the place in question remains in Paul's vision. Paul gave us nothing more on the matter but here you are making doctrine with third heaven. Assuming you have three heavens and they are set in a hierarchy, the third would be below the first and second. And if you assume that the earth is a spinning ball in space there is no below. but inside...
You miss the point
I didn't miss anything. Since this is something yet to come. You keep insisting that something came down...It was vision .
Where is it coming down from
Where is what coming down from? You keep insisting that heaven must come down. Why would heaven con\me down if heaven is up? If heaven comes down it is no longer heaven, since you said heaven = up
Was that supposed to be a serious reply
Yes it is...Since you are saying that the new Jerusalem has already come down, then show it to me.
When it comes down where is it coming from?
Have you changed your mind? Why are you asking me when it comes after you claimed that it already has?
IN heaven
That is your answer to this question... So where is the new Jerusalem that came down from heaven?
You are saying that the new Jerusalem that came down from heaven is in heaven. Are you saying that the NJ came down and went back up?
It has the tree of life which is in Paradice
And so?
Hello

what does that tell you about where Paradice is
It is in the new Jerusalem that is yet to come. 2Pet 3 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
Now this passage depicts the end of your heaven...If the new Jerusalem that you are speaking about is in heaven then it will also be dissolved would it not?

Paul is talking about someone he knows
Paul is only speaking about himself when he says he knows. After that, he does not know anything in the passage.
You are posting the passage but not reading...He knows a man.... but at to whether the man was in the body or out of the body and where the man went only God knows.
Missing the entire point

If it came down where was it

Up or down
It did not come down it was a vision. That is like you dreaming you found a treasure and immediately upon waking you go to the place where you dreamt the treasure was to look for it.
Says the one who contradicts every major translation and is unable to arive at a rational conclusion
The translation does not say to go up.
I don't know how to explain this to you again. Harpazo. Look at the many places the word is used. Not one of them means to take up or to go up.
Paul's man was caught up to the third heaven

Paul's same man was caught up to Paradice

BTW your insults tell me you know you do not have a reasonable argument
You are trying to use English colloquialism to explain a Greek word. The Greek word means to snatch away and has nothing to do with up or down.

Back