Do YOU accept thge Simple, Biblical Facts about Jesus and his God?

Revelator

Do you accept that Jesus is the 'go-between', the MEDIATOR that is BETWEEN God and Man? (God is no Mediator)
Do you accept that Jesus was GIVEN all authority and power? (Not had it RETURNED)
Do you accept that Jesus HAS a God he serves?

johnny guitar

Do you accept that Jesus is the 'go-between', the MEDIATOR that is BETWEEN God and Man? (God is no Mediator)
Do you accept that Jesus was GIVEN all authority and power? (Not had it RETURNED)
Do you accept that Jesus HAS a God he serves?
Yes, I accept that Jesus Christ, The God-Man is the mediator between God and Man.
Yes, I accept the fact that the USE ALL power in heaven and earth was restored AFTER His resurrection.
Yes, I accept the fact that Jesus THE MAN has a God, as all men do.

Our Lord's God

I was just summarizing 1 Timothy 3:15-16, the "He" in verse 16 refers to the "Living God" in verse 15.

Incorrect. It refers to the mystery of godliness. Moreover, the Living God was manifested in His human son, a man of flesh. That is what the whole Gospel of John is about. He who has seen the man of flesh Jesus had seen the Father. For this reason, Thomas said, "My Lord AND my God."

johnny guitar

Incorrect. It refers to the mystery of godliness. Moreover, the Living God was manifested in His human son, a man of flesh. That is what the whole Gospel of John is about. He who has seen the man of flesh Jesus had seen the Father. For this reason, Thomas said, "My Lord AND my God."
Manifested IN THE FLESH, i.e. AS a Man.