Do you believe in keeping the Sabbath?

Simple question to you:

Was Israel in captivity kept Sabbath? Can Israel keep Sabbats and Muadym in foreign soil? Give scriptures where Israel kept sabbaths and feast days in foreign soil.

Israel has been in dispersion since 2000 years.

Jam 1: 1 Jacob a, a servant of God and of the Lord Yeshua the Messiah, to the twelve tribes which are in the Diaspora: Greetings.

1 Pet 1:1 Peter, an emissary of Yeshua the Messiah, to the chosen ones who are living as foreigners in the Diaspora in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

1Chron 36:21 to fulfill the word of the YHWH by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed its Sabbaths. As long as it lay desolate it kept Sabbath, to fulfill seventy years.

I am not an advocate of Christianity who ch has no understanding of the Torah.

Keeping a literal day of Sabbath or any feast (Muad) is abomination in a foreign soil. Israel has been in dispersion waiting for HaMashyach Who is the Sabbath rest (eternal).

Mystery Babylon practices all these abominations. Mystery is that Great City of Jerusalem in the Middle East:

Rev 17:18 The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

This Mystery Babylon is influencing over the kings (and priests) to keep it's Sabbaths and feast days. This is Hagar corresponds to Jerusalem below:

Gal 4:
24 These things contain an allegory, for these are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children to slavery, which is Hagar.

25 For this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and represents Jerusalem that exists now, for she is in slavery with her children.

Cast out the Bondwoman! "Come out of her, My people" - Rev 18:4.
Very good questions but I believe that have and or are rebuilding the old Temple again ? Well some Jews ( as reported ) are preparing the Stones ( for the Temple ) but have not yet Officially started, as they fear adverse reaction from the Muslims, sic!

Chapter and verse if you would, please?
Chapter and verse? Every Chapter and verse of The NT is addressed to the two houses of Israel.

The word 'Gentiles' must have been translated as 'nations' based on Hebrew word 'Gooyim'. The funny thing is that there is no singular word 'Gentile' in Latin whereas in Hebrew there is singular form 'Gooy' meaning 'Nation'.

Abraham is the father of many nations (not Gentiles). Translators have created confusion about who could be the Gentiles. This confusion has lead to believe that God has a salvation plan for people of pure heathen origin. It's far from the truth. The salvation plan is only for the ones rejected people of Israel who later found favour of God in Messiah. They were dispersed Israelites multiplying in heathen nations without hope and without Elohym in the world and also becoming hybrid breed through mixed marriages. Ultimately they are all descendants of Abraham who thus became father of many nations.

Again, nations/gentles can be either Abraham's descendants or purely heathens. God is concerned only about the nations that came out of Abraham's loins.

So called Christians could have come out of Abraham/Isaac/Jacob/Israel provided the Ruach speaks to their hearts and all pages of NT will be acknowledged as being spoken to them being descendants of Abraham.

Luke 2:
31 “And see, you shall conceive in your womb, and shall give birth to a Son, and call His Name יהושע.

32 “He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Most High. And יהוה Elohim shall give Him the throne of His father Dawiḏ.

33 “And He shall reign over the house of Yaʽaqoḇ forever, and there shall be no end to His reign.”

That's The Messiah fulfilling the promise given to David.

Mat 21:
4 This took place that it might be fulfilled which was spoken through the prophet, saying,

5 Say to the daughter of Zion, “Look, your King comes to you, humble, and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Very good questions but I believe that have and or are rebuilding the old Temple again ? Well some Jews ( as reported ) are preparing the Stones ( for the Temple ) but have not yet Officially started, as they fear adverse reaction from the Muslims, sic!
But this is abomination. It's the first beast of Rev 13: 1

See this link:

Well, you left out the most important part of the context which should ultimately alter your bottom line.

Colossians 2
8See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ.

The Sabbath isn't a philosophy, empty deception, a human tradition, or the spiritual forces of the world; it's the 4th Commandment directly from God in heaven and we're supposed to follow Christ's teachings on this; Christ didn't abolish the Sabbath. Ironically, those who say the Sabbath has been done away with are the very ones Colossians 2:8 warns us to be ware of lest we be taken captive through deceit.

Colossians 2 supports Sabbath-keeping, which is why Christians in Colossae were keeping the Sabbath and why Christians still keep the Sabbath today.

Edit: just a question of curiosity. may I ask which Bible version you quote from?
No I didn't leave anything. It's Messiah vs philosophy.

Messiah said 'I Am the way, the truth and the life'. IOW, He is The Living Torah' on Whom our faith is grounded.

Read this scripture:

Heb 8:10 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel. After those days,” says the Lord; “I will put my laws into their mind, I will also write them on their heart. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

See Who is written in our hearts:

2Cor 3: 3 being revealed that you are a letter of Messiah, served by us, written not with ink, but with the Ruach of the living God; not in tablets of stone, but in tablets that are hearts of flesh.

Messiah is The Torah written in our hearts by The Spirit.

See my earlier post regarding the beast of Rev 13.

I don't quite understand where you are getting this?

If.......[Matthew 10:5] is valid:
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

How can [Matthew 10:6] be also valid also according to your above statement?
But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

If the Lost Ten Tribes are the Gentiles...... then who are the Romans, Greeks and other various Nations throughout the first century civilized world?

The Lost Ten Tribes (Lost Sheep) are descended from "Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" through the progenitor, "Eber"....and therefore are Hebrew....not Jews....but Hebrews.... and therefore cannot be Gentiles.

Sounds like a contradiction.........
Mat 10:5 - translators have confused the saying of Yahusha Messiah. These Gentiles represent totally heathen in origin. Samaritans would be reached by Messiah Himself as in John Ch 4. Samaria was the capital city of the northern House of Israel. Some foreigners occupied these lands after Assyrian captivity of the northern House/Kingdom of Israel.

But the next verse says:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

It seems Yahusha Messiah's desciples knew who were the lost sheep dwelling among heathens in these lands.

No I didn't leave anything. It's Messiah vs philosophy.

Messiah said 'I Am the way, the truth and the life'. IOW, He is The Living Torah' on Whom our faith is grounded.

Read this scripture:

Heb 8:10 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel. After those days,” says the Lord; “I will put my laws into their mind, I will also write them on their heart. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

See Who is written in our hearts:

2Cor 3: 3 being revealed that you are a letter of Messiah, served by us, written not with ink, but with the Ruach of the living God; not in tablets of stone, but in tablets that are hearts of flesh.

Messiah is The Torah written in our hearts by The Spirit.

See my earlier post regarding the beast of Rev 13.

Again, Messiah didn't abolish the Sabbath, say the Sabbath day changed to something else, said he's keeping it for you, or anything like that. He said he is Lord of the Sabbath and he was a Sabbath-keeper himself.

"The way, the truth, the life" is AOW the way of truths and way of life that Jesus lived by. Again, Jesus was a Sabbath keeper. He made this quite clear when he said the one who wants to follow him must deny their self and follow him in in the way of his truths and way of life, which were all given to him from his God and Father.

Matthew 16
24Then Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me.

All of that being properly explained, the Sabbath is still in effect and it was an integral way and truth that Messiah taught and lived by.

Having said nothing about the Sabbath and the other 9 commandments being done away with, the truth is that the Sabbath is still in effect.

Colossians 2:8 is the definitive verse written by Paul that should make it clear what he was teaching Gentile Christians: Don't follow philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world but rather follow the teachings of Christ which include the Sabbath.

Again, Messiah didn't abolish the Sabbath, say the Sabbath day changed to something else, said he's keeping it for you, or anything like that. He said he is Lord of the Sabbath and he was a Sabbath-keeper himself.

"The way, the truth, the life" is AOW the way of truths and way of life that Jesus lived by. Again, Jesus was a Sabbath keeper. He made this quite clear when he said the one who wants to follow him must deny their self and follow him in in the way of his truths and way of life, which were all given to him from his God and Father.

Matthew 16
24Then Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me.

All of that being properly explained, the Sabbath is still in effect and it was an integral way and truth that Messiah taught and lived by.

Having said nothing about the Sabbath and the other 9 commandments being done away with, the truth is that the Sabbath is still in effect.

Colossians 2:8 is the definitive verse written by Paul that should make it clear what he was teaching Gentile Christians: Don't follow philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world but rather follow the teachings of Christ which include the Sabbath.
Sabbat is never abolished nor Shemittah cycle. But you just can't keep it literally as you will be part of mystery Babylon. Yahusha Messiah keeps on our behalf perfectly.

Gal 4:
25 for this Haḡar is Mount Sinai in Araḇia, and corresponds to Yerushalayim which now is, and is in slavery with her children.

26 But the Yerushalayim above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Are you child of present Jerusalem (Hagar) or part of Sarah - New Jerusalem. You decide+

Chapter and verse? Every Chapter and verse of The NT is addressed to the two houses of Israel.

The word 'Gentiles' must have been translated as 'nations' based on Hebrew word 'Gooyim'. The funny thing is that there is no singular word 'Gentile' in Latin whereas in Hebrew there is singular form 'Gooy' meaning 'Nation'.

Abraham is the father of many nations (not Gentiles). Translators have created confusion about who could be the Gentiles. This confusion has lead to believe that God has a salvation plan for people of pure heathen origin. It's far from the truth. The salvation plan is only for the ones rejected people of Israel who later found favour of God in Messiah. They were dispersed Israelites multiplying in heathen nations without hope and without Elohym in the world and also becoming hybrid breed through mixed marriages. Ultimately they are all descendants of Abraham who thus became father of many nations.

Again, nations/gentles can be either Abraham's descendants or purely heathens. God is concerned only about the nations that came out of Abraham's loins.

So called Christians could have come out of Abraham/Isaac/Jacob/Israel provided the Ruach speaks to their hearts and all pages of NT will be acknowledged as being spoken to them being descendants of Abraham.

Luke 2:
31 “And see, you shall conceive in your womb, and shall give birth to a Son, and call His Name יהושע.

32 “He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Most High. And יהוה Elohim shall give Him the throne of His father Dawiḏ.

33 “And He shall reign over the house of Yaʽaqoḇ forever, and there shall be no end to His reign.”

That's The Messiah fulfilling the promise given to David.

Mat 21:
4 This took place that it might be fulfilled which was spoken through the prophet, saying,

5 Say to the daughter of Zion, “Look, your King comes to you, humble, and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
Name one New Testament verse that says the lost tribes are Gentiles……or Gentiles are the Lost Sheep of Israel.

Name one New Testament verse that says the lost tribes are Gentiles……or Gentiles are the Lost Sheep of Israel.
First learn Hebrew word 'Gooyim' and Greek 'Ethnos'

Now show me Abraham is the father of many 'Gentiles' from scriptures.

First learn Hebrew word 'Gooyim' and Greek 'Ethnos'

Now show me Abraham is the father of many 'Gentiles' from scriptures.
Show me the verse that says the lost tribes are Gentiles.

Doesn’t it seem even a little strange to you that your Savior told His disciples not to go among the Gentiles but go to the lost sheep……….. and you insist they’re one and the same?

Doesn’t it seem even a little strange to you that your Savior told His disciples not to go among the Gentiles but go to the lost sheep……….. and you insist they’re one and the same?

That shut him up.

You aren't doing your homework.

The word 'Gooyim' and 'Ethnos' relate to either descendants of Abraham or purely heathen in origin.

But God is only concerned about the descendants of Abraham because the gospel message was first taught to Abraham.

Gal 3:8 And the Scripture, having foreseen that Elohim would declare right the nations by belief, announced the Good News to Aḇraham beforehand, saying, “All the nations shall be blessed in you,”
Gen 12:3 And I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse those who treat you with contempt, and through you all the families of the earth will be blessed.

Gen 15: 5 And he brought him outside, and said, “Look now toward the sky, and count the stars, if you are able to count them.” And he said to him, “So will your descendants be.”

Let's see what Yahusha Messiah said about Zachchias:

Luke 19:9 Yeshua said to him, “Today, salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham.

In one of my posts I gave you evidence from Yahusha Messiah's statement that he came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Now don't go by translators' confusion of translating 'Ethnos' as 'Gentiles'', 'hesthens' but they are all lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I also gave you evidence of Peter addressing The House of Judah and The house of Israel in Acts Ch 2 on the day of Pentecost. I also gave evidence of Hebrew 8:8-11 where New Covenant is made with these two houses of Israel.

Most of the confusion goes away when we understand that all Jews are Israelites but not all Israelites are Jews. It must be noted that after the death of Solomon, The Kingdom was split into two Kingdoms/Houses. It's only under Yahushua Messiah that they are being gathered together.

It's Israel in prophetic God's prophetic clock - both under the Old and New Covenant.

Even in the Book of Ezekiel two sticks representing two houses joined together in latter days.

The people who have never been part of OT Israel are not taken into account in God's salvation plan. We must have had OT father's as Apostle Paul says in 1Cor 10;

1 Now I would not have you ignorant, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 and were all immersed into Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 and all ate the same spiritual food;

4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of a spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Messiah.

Galatians 3:7
Those who have faith are children of Abraham.
Nobody is given faith to believe in Messiah as The Seed of Abraham apart from those who are elect from Abraham's descendants.

When someone rejects the true gospel which was first taught to Abraham then it's evident he is not God's elect.

You have stripped the scripture from its context as Paul was addressing Jews that it is essential to believe in Yahusha Messiah to be regarded as children of Abraham.

Nobody is given faith to believe in Messiah as The Seed of Abraham apart from those who are elect from Abraham's descendants.

When someone rejects the true gospel which was first taught to Abraham then it's evident he is not God's elect.

You have stripped the scripture from its context as Paul was addressing Jews that it is essential to believe in Yahusha Messiah to be regarded as children of Abraham.

So only physical Jews can be given faith according to you. Non Jews can't be saved lol. Your teachings are evil.

Genesis 17:4+ true that
Exactly! Abraham was promised to be a multitude of nations. It was fulfilled through the historical nation of Israel and its dispersion.

Most of Christians have come out of heathen religions and are now come under the influence of scriptures. But it's not a full stop there but must seek their allegiance to history of Israel and their forefathers Abraham/Yistak/Yacub through whom Yahusha Messiah sprang.

Religion of Christianity doesn't hold water because of which it's not able to interpret scriptures in light of the Torah written in hearts. This will lead to ultimate delusion in distinguishing between good and evil.

So only physical Jews can be given faith according to you. Non Jews can't be saved lol. Your teachings are evil.
Only promised children of Abraham. In Isaac his seed is called.

My friend, nobody is born spiritual whether Jews or non-Jews. They must be given gift of faith in Messiah for which God has chosen the 12 tribes.

Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, confined for the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

It's not all descendants without exception but only the children of promise. Example: Isaac but not Ishmail; Jacob but not Esau. So direct descendants of Ishmail and Esau are left out unless their children mixed up in marriage with the dispersed Israelites like Christians are. Nevertheless they must be promised children of Abraham (through election).

God's grace runs through nations because of dispersed Israel. You could be part of it provided scriptures speak to your heart that Abraham was your physical forefather whom you will bless and not curse.

Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The blessing of Abraham is though his One Seed, Yahusha Messiah.

Only promised children of Abraham. In Isaac his seed is called.

My friend, nobody is born spiritual whether Jews or non-Jews. They must be given gift of faith in Messiah for which God has chosen the 12 tribes.

Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, confined for the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

It's not all descendants without exception but only the children of promise. Example: Isaac but not Ishmail; Jacob but not Esau. So direct descendants of Ishmail and Esau are left out unless their children mixed up in marriage with the dispersed Israelites like Christians are. Nevertheless they must be promised children of Abraham (through election).

God's grace runs through nations because of dispersed Israel. You could be part of it provided scriptures speak to your heart that Abraham was your physical forefather whom you will bless and not curse.

Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The blessing of Abraham is though his One Seed, Yahusha Messiah.

Blah blah blah, you said ONLY Jews can be given faith, NOT non Jews.

Blah blah blah, you said ONLY Jews can be given faith, NOT non Jews.
Listen you don't understand do you?

The gospel message must contain Abraham and his Seed Yahusha Messiah. You leave out either Abraham or The Messiah, you have a false gospel that cannot save.

Jews make up mostly 2 Tribes and The Non-Jews 10 Tribes.

It's not enough for The Jews to claim they are sons of Abraham but must believe in Messiah to be counted as Abraham's sons of faith.

The same problem is with the Non-Jews. It's not enough for their lip service of believing in Messiah but must find their identity in Abraham as their father of faith.

I made myself very clear as scriptures teach. You only can have a lip service of believing in Messiah but you reject He is the Seed of Abraham.

Gal 3:16 But the promises were spoken to Aḇraham, and to his Seed. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,” who is Messiah.

Back