Do you believe some sources that are not on your political side or do you discredit them based on the political side they are on that is different...

Do you believe some sources that are not on your political side or do you discredit them based on the political side they are on that is different than your own?

Temujin

Do you believe some sources that are not on your political side or do you discredit them based on the political side they are on that is different than your own?
Everyone has a Morton's demon. Sources I don't agree with have to work harder to convince me, I cannot deny that. I will listen though, and occasionally I am convinced. No one is right all the time.

Whateverman

No, I don't ignore sources simply because their politics differ from mine.

I do ignore them if they've demonstrated that they're factually-unreliable, though.

Backup

Wall Street Journal (news not opinion) and FOX (news not opinion) are both fine.

The vast majority of right-wing sources are absolutely childish and crazy.

I don’t understand why there are not more conservative news outlets that strive to simply report the facts.

Mr Laurier

Even a broken watch is right twice a day. The point is to do one's own research. And to not simply believe what you are told because the teller says things you like. Question everything. Especially yourself.