Do you know Him? Or do you pretend?

Our Lord's God

If you keep My commands, you will abide in My love just as I have kept My Father’s commands and abide in His love.
John 15:10

By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commands. 4 The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; 5 but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him: 6 the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk just as He walked. 1 John 2:3-6

No one who abides in Him is sinning. No one who is sinning has seen Him or knows Him.
1 John 3:6

Do you believe these Scriptures or do you deny them?

So, do you know Him?

If you keep My commands, you will abide in My love just as I have kept My Father’s commands and abide in His love.
John 15:10

By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commands. 4 The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; 5 but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him: 6 the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk just as He walked. 1 John 2:3-6

No one who abides in Him is sinning. No one who is sinning has seen Him or knows Him.
1 John 3:6

Do you believe these Scriptures or do you deny them?

So, do you know Him?
Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. 1 John 3:6

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil.
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; 1 John 3:8-9

And whatever is not from faith is sin.

Since no flesh will be justified by works. Gal 2:16
But if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29

Last edited:
Back