Do you know of any religion that thinks less of Jesus than Judaism does?

Most Christians love the Jewish people.
What I've seen, that's not the case. There are ulterior motives for loving Israel and Jews.

It's people like you and a couple of others here that literally fuel antisemitic sentiment. You should think about that.
Rachel, I've lived with antisemitism my whole life. The issue here is the resentment for me defending my self and lack of faith in Jesus as messiah and god. Think about that.

Read this book,

Why the Jews?: The Reason for Antisemitism.​

Last edited:
eden is in the other world, and is to be restored.

there is no country called israel on this earth which is His or which has any future. it has none.
Again, and again, you keep leaving the topic. The topic was whether the State of Israel, today in the land of Canaan, is rightly called Israel. It is. Nothing you are saying about Eden or whether a land is holy has anything to do with that.

What I've seen, that's not the case. There are ulterior motives for loving Israel and Jews.

Rachel, I've lived with antisemitism my whole life. The issue here is the resentment for me defending my self and lack of faith in Jesus as messiah and god. Think about that.

Read this book,

Why the Jews?: The Reason for Antisemitism.​

You just said you pray for the destruction of Gentiles and Christians. But you cry "antisemitism." Smh....

You just said you pray for the destruction of Gentiles and Christians. But you cry "antisemitism." Smh....
Rachel, can you please quote from his post where he says he prays for the destruction of gentiles? please include a link, so that I can go and read it in context.

For false religions and the true knowledge of God. God hates evil and false gods as well.

I'm not crying. It is what it is. Do you hate me because I speak my mind and counter what you have to say?
Jehovah does not hate his son who deigned to come to this earth and shed his blood. He is pleased with him.
I don't hate you. You seem to be the hater here.

Actually, Jews were very much concerned with sectarians, gentile christianity, so much so that within our daily prayers recited 3 times, we denounce them, and hope for their destruction.
I was taught that the anti-Christian prayer was dropped long ago. What prayer do we say three times a day specifies that we wish the death of Chrisitans? The HaMinim is opposed to heretics, but does not single out Jews who are Christians anymore (the Nazarenes). Even when it used to be said, it was more used as a way to "smoke out" the Nazarenes who had infiltrated the synagogues, since they would not say it.

Because I think most Jews don't concern themselves with Jesus or Paul, or know that much about them, or give them enough thought to hate them. It's mostly those that were raised Christian and then turned on Christianity the way Open Heart did after becoming disenchanted with the pedophile priests and the way the Pope didn't denounce them.
I was upset with the pedophile scandal, but that is not the reason I left Catholicism. I left Catholicism because I didn't believe anymore what Christianity teaches.

I was taught that the anti-Christian prayer was dropped long ago. What prayer do we say three times a day specifies that we wish the death of Chrisitans? The HaMinim is opposed to heretics, but does not single out Jews who are Christians anymore (the Nazarenes).
Historically it pointed to the notzrim, gentile Christianity. It's said as part of the Amida, Shemoneh Asrei.

Even when it used to be said, it was more used as a way to "smoke out" the Nazarenes who had infiltrated the synagogues, since they would not say it.
Yes, but it's still against them.

Historically it pointed to the notzrim, gentile Christianity.

Yes, but it's still against them.
Yes, but it has been altered since then. It no longer specifies the Nazarenes, aka Jewish Christians.

@Rachel Redux -- here is a translation of the modern prayer that we use today (from the Conservative siddur Sim Shalom). You can see it clearly does not pray for the death of Gentiles.
Frustrate your hopes of all those who malign us. Let all evil soon disappear: let all Your enemies be soon destroyed. May You quickly uproot and crush the arrogant: may You subdue and humble them in our time. Praised are You Adonai, who humbles the arrogant.

Yes, but it has been altered since then. It no longer specifies the Nazarenes, aka Jewish Christians.
But we Orthodox know what it refers to.

This is a translation of the modern prayer that we use today (from the Conservative siddur Sim Shalom)
Frustrate your hopes of all those who malign us. Let all evil soon disappear: let all Your enemies be soon destroyed. May You quickly uproot and crush the arrogant: may You subdue and humble them in our time. Praised are You Adonai, who humbles the arrogant.
I wouldn't know much about Conservatives.

Back