Doctrine of Unconditional Election

nonsense is right as only God can save one from sin , Salvation is of, by and through the Lord period end of story.
Yup, through God believing and dying for us. And if God didn't believe for you, then where did you get your faith from?
and that is called bearing false witness as everyone on CARM knows that I say the opposite that we cannot save ourselves in any way shape of form.
If God is the truth and reality and you don't believe that God believed for you, then how are you known in Him silly?
And why don't you deal with what's being said to you instead of evading it.

Yup, through God believing and dying for us. And if God didn't believe for you, then where did you get your faith from?

If God is the truth and reality and you don't believe that God believed for you, then how are you known in Him silly?
nowhere in Scripture does it say" God believes" or "God has faith "

faith is a necessity of the creature, not the Creator.

the object of faith is the Creator.

God has no need for faith as the Creator.

You need a REALITY check and to wake up from your fantasy island theology.

next................................

What exactly did God believe, oh mystic one?

nowhere in Scripture does it say" God believes" or "God has faith "

faith is a necessity of the creature, not the Creator.

the object of faith is the Creator.

God has no need for faith as the Creator.

You need a REALITY check and to wake up from your fantasy island theology.

next................................
What exactly did God believe, oh mystic one?
How does God know you if He doesn't believe you exist? And God doesn't ask us to do anything that He doesn't do Himself as well, He tells us to believe because He believes as well. And if Christ believed, then God believed as well. Or did you miss that in your religious fervor?

And if you can't even know the truth without a belief in reality, then how can you know anyone can know the truth or reality without a belief silly?

Last edited:
How does God know you if He doesn't believe you exist silly?

And if you can't even know the truth without a belief in reality, then how can you know anyone can know the truth or reality without a belief silly?
God doesn't believe I exist which is found nowhere in scripture. You like to make things up out of thin air don't you ?

So who is the silly one ?

The one who believe Scripture or the one who makes things up ?

Reality check anyone ?

hope this helps !!!

God doesn't believe I exist which is found nowhere in scripture. You like to make things up out of thin air don't you ?
Actually I don't think God believes you exist either, because if He believed you existed, then you'd know He believed you existed in reality. Rather I believe He believes I exist, because I know He is reality.
So who is the silly one ?
You are, because you don't know how and why the truth and reality of God is known to you. And I do.
The one who believe Scripture or the one who makes things up ?

Reality check anyone ?

hope this helps !!!
No you don't "hope this helps". If you did, then you would saying something positive about how and why God is known to you, but I hear nothing like that out of you.

Actually I don't think God believes you exist either, because if He believed you existed, then you'd know He believed you existed in reality. Rather I believe He believes I exist, because I know He is reality.

You are, because you don't know how and why the truth and reality of God is known to you. And I do.

No you don't "hope this helps". If you did, then you would saying something positive about how and why God is known to you, but I hear nothing like that out of you.
God is Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent.

God has no need of faith for He is the object of faith as the Creator, only the creature has the necessity of faith.

Your new age god doesn't fly on this forum, maybe in one of the new age or cult forums will but into your heretical teachings but no one on this forum buys what you are peddling.

@Tercon there is a " Religious Movement " section with a " New Age " sub-section which would have some kinfolk over there for ya.

There is also a "religious other" section that seems rather lonely but might fit your beliefs as there are no posts there hint, hint :ROFLMAO:

Its called wishful thinking... He hopes it will help, buts doubts that it will. Comes from understanding people's trip. I think he's got you pegged.

Anything in particular?

If you'd like to discuss tangible issues I'd be happy to engage you. Unsubstantiated assertions are just that. I'm sure you can admit your remarks were nothing more than that, and, that you can engage honestly in the future.
I could care less if I engage you or not.

@Tercon there is a " Religious Movement " section with a " New Age " sub-section which would have some kinfolk over there for ya.

There is also a "religious other" section that seems rather lonely but might fit your beliefs as there are no posts there hint, hint :ROFLMAO:
Is that some more of your religious windbag advice?

Back