Does Bob Want Everyone to Know Him?

Yep. If I was told that He is Love and was also given false information about His character, e.g. He "tortures people for eternity," it would definitely keep me from believing He exists. I speak from experience.
Then you have ridiculous reasons for not believing, to go along with your ridiculous for believing.

At least you're consistent.

How do we know which is true and which is false?

By getting to know God, not Bob.

When I read Mat 25:41-46, it tells me God will send whose who reject him to eternal punishment in a lake of fire. Are you telling me that is not true?

Are you stupid or just forgetful of the number of times I have gone into great detail about my understanding of the mistranslation of "ainios?"
Or that we should not label it as "torture"?

Yeah, that too.

What bothers me is the morality of God

LOL

Bob in this analogy clearly exists. God however does not exist. A non existent being cannot want anything.
So, you know that God doesn't actually exist...
How?
The bible says that he inhabits eternity and holds the entirety of the cosmos in the span of his hand.

So, since you apparently live in time and space and in comparison to the size of the cosmos are like 0.000000000000000000000000000001% of the entire universe, just how do you think you would be able to know if God existed, without God making himself known to you?

Do you possess all possible knowledge of everything, inside and outside of the universe?

For the sake of comparison, a 6 ft person in comparison to the universe is 1.467E-25.

So, take a 0, a decimal point, and then 24 zeroes to the right of the decimal point, then the 1467 at the end of all those zeroes.

How do you know there is no God?

After decades of observing atheists in their natural habitat, the answer to that depends on who and when the question is asked.

If it's a Christian making a statement about God, the atheist statement will be "there is no God" (sky daddy)

If it's a Christian asking how they know that, the statement will be "I don't know."

It's a nuance of skepticism; say what you want when you want.

Is God Love? It depends on what you mean by "love". God could be the emotion felt by newlyweds, or He could be the thing felt by a little kid looking at a bag of candy after his first Halloween. He could be a score of zero in tennis.

Is God Justice? It depends on what you mean by "justice". He could be the essence of righting a wrong by the meting out of proportional punishment. Or He could be someone licensed to marry people. God could also be the embodiment of law enforcement.

Is God Perfect? It depends on what you mean by "perfect". God could be a well executed party, or a bullseye in darts. He could be flawless in every respect, or He could simply do things to the best of His abilities.

The phrase "it depends" in the OP is doing a ridiculous amount of apologetic heavy lifting...

It's too bad the bible is so ambiguous and imperfect.

I never ponder whether I like not being gay with "people." It comes natural.
Who said anything about being gay? You sure seem to think about it a lot.

OK. Then answer this: Give the historical events that led to the decline and fall of the Roman Empire. Keep it short, so we can believe you're straight, you magnificent King of a man.
Easy.

Diocletian split the empire in half, with the Eastern Empire the wealthier of the two, and the Western empire had to contend with constant war with the Germanic tribes. Deprived of financial and military support from the Eastern empire, Rome could simply not sustain itself.

Class dismissed. You want me to take you to school again, just ask me Stanky Wanky

Who said anything about being gay?

You.

You sure seem to think about it a lot.

Homosexuality fascinates me. Tell me what it's like.

Easy.

Diocletian split the empire in half, with the Eastern Empire the wealthier of the two, and the Western empire had to contend with constant war with the Germanic tribes. Deprived of financial and military support from the Eastern empire, Rome could simply not sustain itself.

Heh! I Knew you couldn't make it short. Dug your own rhetorical grave, didn't ya?

me Stanky Wanky

Me Stiggy Wiggy. Nice to meet you, Stanky Wanky. Let's smokem peace pipe.

Back