Does God have eyes?

Besides being a false dichotomy, your remark here has the context of my post completely backwards. I was advancing the notion that the apostles had a fuller understanding of the promises that God made and their fulfillments than did the prophets and leaders of the Hebrew Bible.
That is why they wrote the epistles in the NT.
Luke 24:45
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

But we are here because ...
John Milton said:
I think the proper approach is to recognize that God revealed more of himself and his plans as time passed and to interpret the passages that need to be interpreted with this in mind.

The fact that you want to interpret what God has already revealed, says a lot.

Some of the latter group might not have even understood the full significance of the predictions that they had made.
Fair enough but the discussion is not about them...
You’ve completely reversed what I said.
I didn't expect you to be going back to prophets and leaders who didn't fully understand when the passage in question is in the NT

“The word was God.” You just don’t accept what scripture says. That’s your problem, plain and simple.
I accept it, just not the way you do because I have one God. Plus I see the word was with God...and the word was made flesh. The flesh said God is his father...

Christ is YHWH's ambassador, God's representative. To call on the name of YHWH is therefore synonymous with calling on Christ.
Presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing, that's exactly the way the Devil likes, called old serpent and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective-Matthew 16:v.21-23:-
From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto His disciples, how that He must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing, that's exactly the way the Devil likes, called old serpent and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective-Matthew 16:v.21-23:-
From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto His disciples, how that He must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
My thinking is from John 10:29,30 "I and my Father are one." Therefore to call on the name of Jesus is to call on YHWH himself, because Jesus is YHWH's ambassador I.e. his son.

BTW, as a matter of etiquette, as well as needing to absolve yourself of hypocrisy when you say such things, you should prove my error, rather than limiting yourself to hurling abuse, like othes on this forum.

2 John 1:7– Spirit of anti- Christ
It is the spirit of anti-christ who is manifesting and speaking through yourself, possessed by the satanic spirit of anti-christ you speak as a deceiver, a liar like the Devil, cursed by God from the beginning was condemned to eat only the dust of the earth, you are of the dust of the earth and and was swallowed as a whole by the Devil also called old serpent and Satan, and now, in this time of Apocalypse, the new name of your father is read Dragon.

According to JM, Christ was practising some kind of deception throughout his life, in not telling everyone that he was really "God;" and that he revealed this only after his resurrection, when he started walking through walls. Actually the "deception" must have continued even after his resurrection, per Jn 20:17.
Who really is practising deception throughout the life is JM, not Christ, JM is not honest before GOD, but a liar, in fact possessed by an unclean spirit like frog, an anti-christ spirit, and is a deceiver, a liar like the Devil cursed by GOD since the beginning; the Devil was condemned to eat only and only dust of the earth, JM and CJAB are of the dust of the earth and you both were swallowed whole by the Devil, called old serpent and Satan, and now, in this time of Apocalypse, the new name of the father of yours is red Dragon.

Who really is practising deception throughout the life is JM, not Christ, JM is not honest before GOD, but a liar, in fact possessed by an unclean spirit like frog, an anti-christ spirit, and is a deceiver, a liar like the Devil cursed by GOD since the beginning; the Devil was condemned to eat only and only dust of the earth, JM and CJAB are of the dust of the earth and you both were swallowed whole by the Devil, called old serpent and Satan, and now, in this time of Apocalypse, the new name of the father of yours is red Dragon.
Moron.

Yeah, in fact such a "Christ" is supremely worthy of the title of "Son of the Father of Lies."
Quite the opposite, Christ was not born from the Devil like you and all those which are like you, and he who generated you, the proof is that you are saying a great and satanic lie like your father, the man of sin, son of perdition, the Devil.

JM believes that Christ is someone with a similar disposition to himself, albeit he does not acknowledge any fault in himself or in Christ. It is a traite of muslims and of many 'supremacist' doctrines that deception is permissible and advantageous.

However the logic of needing to conceal oneself as 'God' is difficult to make out. For if one was really God, one could take remedial action in the event of adverse consequences.
Imaginations and opinions they mean nothing and are good for nothing, that's exactly the way Satan likes and suggests inspiring his followers, your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective.

This is a first, I think. You are quoting the statements made by cjab but falsely attributed to me and then using it to accuse me of deception and dishonesty. Unlike cjab, I’m not going to insult you, but you might want to quote what I’ve actually said before you respond to me.

How many Gods do you have? You are arguing that Jesus is God and his father is also God.

Why would John mean Jesus is God and write this...If John wants us to believe Jesus is God why would he write he wants us to believe Jesus is the son of god?
Is Jesus a false God? John wrote Jesus's father is the only true God...therefore any other that you call God is a false God...
Here's what John the Apostle said:

We know that we are of GOD, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

And we know that the Son of GOD-the Word-GOD-made flesh- is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is True, and we-true believers-are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ, this is the true GOD, and eternal life.

“The word was God.” You just don’t accept what scripture says. That’s your problem, plain and simple.
Correct. The Word is GOD, the invisible GOD. Great mystery. In the beginning -i.e. in JESUS- was the Word, because He is the Word made flesh. Without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. In these last two days or last two thousand years GOD the Father has spoken unto us by His Son-JESUS Christ-, whom GOD has appointed heir of all things, by whom also GOD the Father made the worlds, who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF GOD's PERSON, and upholding all things by the Word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

And of the angels GOD saith, Who maketh His angels spirits/winds, and His ministers a flame of FIRE. Aleluluiaaa!!!

But unto the Son-JESUS, GOD saith, Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (world of Devil) are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth. - This prophecy is already LITERALLY fulfilling. Woe of the inhabitants of the earth.

Here's what John the Apostle said:

We know that we are of GOD, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

And we know that the Son of GOD-the Word-GOD-made flesh- is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is True, and we-true believers-are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ, this is the true GOD, and eternal life.

It seems that you may need to work on your reading comprehension.

The son has come that we might know WHO?

20 And we know that the son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true and we are in Him who is true, in His son Jesus Christ.

WHO has a son called "Jesus Christ"?

And we know that the son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true and we are in Him who is true, in His son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

This isn't difficult.

Correct. The Word is GOD, the invisible GOD. Great mystery. In the beginning -i.e. in JESUS- was the Word, because He is the Word made flesh. Without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. In these last two days or last two thousand years GOD the Father has spoken unto us by His Son-JESUS Christ-, whom GOD has appointed heir of all things, by whom also GOD the Father made the worlds, who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF GOD's PERSON, and upholding all things by the Word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

And of the angels GOD saith, Who maketh His angels spirits/winds, and His ministers a flame of FIRE. Aleluluiaaa!!!

But unto the Son-JESUS, GOD saith, Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (world of Devil) are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth. - This prophecy is already LITERALLY fulfilling. Woe of the inhabitants of the earth.
You do know that God is love and his first inclination is not to judge but to forgive. You ought to tread carefully before you judge others.

James 2:12-13 So speak and so act as those who are to be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment will be without mercy to anyone who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment.

James 3: 17-18 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without a trace of partiality or hypocrisy. 18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

You do know that God is love and his first inclination is not to judge but to forgive. You ought to tread carefully before you judge others.

James 2:12-13 So speak and so act as those who are to be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment will be without mercy to anyone who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment.

James 3: 17-18 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without a trace of partiality or hypocrisy. 18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
It's quite disingenuous of you folks to say "God" when you actually have three who are each God. Any honest person would have to then say "three Gods." So say "Gods are love" not "God is love."

Then you have two Gods. You cannot serve two masters...
Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Woe of the inhabitants of the earth.
Since, presumably, unless you are a space alien, you are an inhabitant of the earth, then what makes you (& JM equally) assume that you are excluded from wrath? As Jesus said:
τί δέ με καλεῖτε κύριε κύριε καὶ οὐ ποιεῖτε ἃ λέγω?

Lip service will get you nowhere, OSEAS. This what he requires:

τοῦτό ἐστιν τὸ ἔργον τοῦ θεοῦ ἵνα πιστεύητε εἰς ὃν ἀπέστειλεν ἐκεῖνος.Jhn 6:29
and
οἱ ἀληθινοὶ προσκυνηταὶ προσκυνήσουσιν τῷ πατρὶ ἐν πνεύματι καὶ ἀληθείᾳ καὶ γὰρ ὁ πατὴρ τοιούτους ζητεῖ τοὺς προσκυνοῦντας αὐτόν.Jhn 4:23
What is the difference between πιστεύω and προσκυνέω?
If Father and Son are indistinguishably God, how do you account for the different exhortations?

I accept it, just not the way you do because I have one God. Plus I see the word was with God...and the word was made flesh. The flesh said God is his father...
You are seeing nothing, you are blind and guided by the god of this satanic world. You do not know what you are talking about and you are bearing false witness by the spirit of deceit and of the darkness. The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Word was with God...and the Word was, and still is, and will be GOD for ever, He Himself was made flesh and chose a NAME for Himself-JESUS. Don't you understand? The Word is GOD, the Word is self executing, great mystery, He Himself, the Word, said He would be born of a virgin and then made flesh, what LITERALLY fulfilled around seven centuries later according His will, in fact it fulfilled exactly at the end of the fourth millennium and beginning of the fifth, or in the turning of the fourth to the fifth Day, or four millenniums after Adam.

You are a false witness to the Word of God. John 6:v.70-71

Last edited:
Back