Does God have eyes?

The Word of God-the Word is GOD- an is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

You quoted Scriptures, no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light - for me what you do it is no great thing if ministers of Satan also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
The light is the Word of GOD you have quoted. The Word is GOD, GOD is light, as say Scriptures.
The scriptures do not say, "The word is God"

I can see you are in the same mold as that other theological ignoramus, John Milton. Your own works have been found wanting here. We're still waiting for you to demonstrate your abilities in Greek. Can you demonstate any elegibility to be posting on this forum (besides being a pompous oaf)?
Here you go again implying that you have ability in Greek. You don't. You've admitted it, and you've proven it by what you've said. If you think that is reason for not posting here, then you should've left a long time ago.

Here you go again implying that you have ability in Greek. You don't. You've admitted it, and you've proven it by what you've said. If you think that is reason for not posting here, then you should've left a long time ago.
There is a clear difference between being able to understand and rationalize Greek scholarship grammar and constructs, which is where I am, and having no abilities in Greek whatsoever, nor any desire to understand the language, which position as far as I can gather, pertains to the newly resident 'prophet of damnation and doom' Oseas. Not quite sure you are really in a different position to me, despite your self-proclaimed supremacy.

You are demonastrating this much by paying lip service to Christ's commands and usurping Christ's place.
Your false christ-John 5:v.43-47- the son of perdition, the MAN of sin, will be cast down into the bottomless pit in this current time; and his followers into the lake of fire.

On the other hand, you know not the true Christ-JESUS Christ, my LORD; He said: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

You can't found a new theology on an English paraphrase of one third of a bible verse, that you are incapable of understanding in the original tongue.
You only know the letter of the Bible like the Devil-Genesis 3- , but you know not the Spirit of the Bible, i.e. GOD, GOD is Spirit as says the Bible according the Spirit of Christ JESUS through His testimony; and the letter kills, in fact you are a killer of souls. Therefore, get ready for the righteous Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ.

There is a clear difference between being able to understand and rationalize Greek scholarship grammar and constructs, which is where I am, and having no abilities in Greek whatsoever, nor any desire to understand the language, which position as far as I can gather, pertains to the newly resident 'prophet of damnation and doom' Oseas.
You can't "understand and rationalize Greek scholarship" without being able to read Greek. This is the glaring omission in what you've written. You can't read Greek and, therefore, you have no way to evaluate the claims that are made in the resources you read. That is why you so frequently misunderstand and misrepresent your sources. To act like you are in a different position than anyone else who can't read Greek is blatant dishonesty.
Not quite sure you are really in a different position to me, despite your self-proclaimed supremacy.
What you're sure of doesn't matter. I can read the language; you can't.

You can't "understand and rationalize Greek scholarship" without being able to read Greek. This is the glaring omission in what you've written. You can't read Greek and, therefore, you have no way to evaluate the claims that are made in the resources you read. That is why you so frequently misunderstand and misrepresent your sources. To act like you are in a different position than anyone else who can't read Greek is blatant dishonesty.
It is dishonest for you to suggest that I cannot read Greek to the extent of not being able to work out the grammar in all its finer detail, and not being able to make sense of it. Greek constructs are hardly much different to English, in any event. I did academic Latin and gained a formal qualification.

If you think you know it all, I have to tell you that you are not even a patch on the academic ability of scholars that I frequent.

What you're sure of doesn't matter. I can read the language; you can't.
That has yet to be proved to my satisfaction.

It is dishonest for you to suggest that I cannot read Greek to the extent of not being able to work out the grammar in all its finer detail, and not being able to make sense of it.
No, it's not. I've demonstrated that you haven't worked out the grammar and are not able to make sense of it many, many times. Perhaps there will come a day when you can say this, but that day is not today.
Greek constructs are hardly much different to English, in any event
This alone is enough to demonstrate that you have no idea what you are talking about.
I did academic Latin and gained a formal qualification.
Greek isn't Latin.
If you think you know it all,
I've never claimed to.
I have to tell you that you are not even a patch on the academic ability of scholars that I frequent.
Perhaps. But even then there is less of a gulf between them and me than there is between me and you.
That has yet to be proved to my satisfaction.
The facts I've presented to you in this thread haven't been proven to your satisfaction. Why should this be any different? As I've told you many times, facts don't change, whether you accept them or not.

I can see you are in the same mold as that other theological ignoramus, John Milton. Your own works have been found wanting here. We're still waiting for you to demonstrate your abilities in Greek. Can you demonstate any elegibility to be posting on this forum (besides being a pompous oaf)?
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? And the Word is self executing, because is GOD, the invisible GOD. And no MAN knows the Father, save the MAN Jesus, the Son of GOD, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

You know not JESUS, neither His Father, the Word. Actually your spirit is tormented like the man of Gadarah, the gergesene. Judging by the Word of God-Romans 3:v.13-your throat is an open sepulchre, with your tongue you have used deceit; poison of asps is under your lips, your mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.

No, it's not. I've demonstrated that you haven't worked out the grammar and are not able to make sense of it many, many times. Perhaps there will come a day when you can say this, but that day is not today.
You can't even demonstrate the Greek referent of God, despite Jesus ramming it down your throat. This alone is enough to demonstrate that you have no idea what you are talking about.

This alone is enough to demonstrate that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Greek isn't Latin.

I've never claimed to.

Perhaps. But even then there is less of a gulf between them and me than there is between me and you.

The facts I've presented to you in this thread haven't been proven to your satisfaction. Why should this be any different? As I've told you many times, facts don't change, whether you accept them or not.

No, Jesus did not say "God the Father is a Spirit." Stop twisting his words, false teacher.
JESUS said: John 4:v.23-26
23 - The hour cometh, and now is, when the TRUE worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in Truth.

25 The woman saith unto JESUS, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? And the Word is self executing, because is GOD, the invisible GOD. And no MAN knows the Father, save the MAN Jesus, the Son of GOD, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

You know not JESUS, neither His Father, the Word. Actually your spirit is tormented like the man of Gadarah, the gergesene. Judging by the Word of God-Romans 3:v.13-your throat is an open sepulchre, with your tongue you have used deceit; poison of asps is under your lips, your mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.
You've overstayed your welcome. Any insane person can quote the bible. Why don't you get lost? You are not sufficiently educated to take part in any discussion here. My spirit is perfectly peaceful. You're the raving lunatic here. In fact I would rate you as a prophet of ba'al.

JESUS said: John 4:v.23-26
23 - The hour cometh, and now is, when the TRUE worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in Truth.

25 The woman saith unto JESUS, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.
No, not even "God is a Spirit."

Try again.

You can't even demonstrate the Greek referent of God, despite Jesus ramming it down your throat. This alone is enough to demonstrate that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Are you referring to Jn. 20:28? There "the Greek referent of God" is Jesus. This proves my point about your lack of Greek knowledge. "ἀπεκρίθη Θωμᾶς καὶ εἶπεν αὐτῷ· ὁ κύριός μου καὶ ὁ θεός μου." The underlined pronoun refers to Jesus. That means that Thomas's words were directed to Jesus and that he was calling Jesus "God". Do you deny this fact?

Are you referring to Jn. 20:28? There "the Greek referent of God" is Jesus. This proves my point about your lack of Greek knowledge. "ἀπεκρίθη Θωμᾶς καὶ εἶπεν αὐτῷ· ὁ κύριός μου καὶ ὁ θεός μου." The underlined pronoun refers to Jesus. That means that Thomas's words were directed to Jesus and that he was calling Jesus "God". Do you deny this fact?
No I'm referring to the words of Jesus.

Again, the bible does not say that the Jesus is "the Spirit made flesh". It actually Jesus is "the Logos made flesh."

So now you're calling Jesus the son of God? Yet you have been condemning me as the son of Satan for saying exactly that i.e. that Jesus was the Son of God. That's what Servetus was condemned to death for also, i.e. calling Jesus the son of God. So you cast yourself in the role of a true persecutor. Your end will be what your actions deserve.
You know not GOD, the Father of JESUS Christ, neither His Son; no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

So how come Jesus prayed to his Father if there was not any difference between Jesus and his Father?
How come Jesus called his Father, "true God" to the exclusion of himself?
You know not JESUS nor GOD the Father. JESUS left very clear: I and my Father ARE One, and he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;

What does the Word of GOD say? What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. Hebrews 1:v. 8 - But unto the Son-JESUS-, GOD the Father says: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy Kingdom. - Hebrews 1:v.8

Are you talking about Jesus Christ's God?

Or another God?

And you are a demon possessed belligerent hypocrite, false prophet, theological ignoramus and sabellian imposter who's going to hell unless you repent, and who doesn't even know a single letter of the Greek alphabet. Why are you even posting on this forum?
No one will go to hell because doesn't know Greek alphabet, what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, which you will never understand, because the heavens (heavens are not the physical space of Universe) and the earth (earth here is not the Planet Earth, but Israel, the dry land, the clay), which are now, by the same Word were reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment -the Judgment Seat of Christ- and perdition of ungodly men.

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for in this Lord's Day shall it be declared, it shall be revealed by FIRE- GOD the Word is a devouring FIRE- ; and the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

But the fearful (cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I don't believe in two Gods...
What does the Word of GOD say? What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. Hebrews 1:v. 8 - But unto the Son-JESUS-, GOD the Father says: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy Kingdom. - Hebrews 1:v.8
According to the scripture Jesus is the son of God
You know not JESUS, neither His Father. No man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him, understand? My Lord JESUS left clear: - You neither know me, nor my Father: if you had known me, you should have known my Father also.

Back