Does God love everyone ?

Preach it! Good homiletics

homiletics
(Ancient Greek: ὁμιλητικός[1] homilētikós, from homilos, "assembled crowd, throng"[2]) is the application of the general principles of rhetoric to the specific art of public preaching.[1] One who practices or studies homiletics may be called a homilist, or more simply a preacher.

I can copy & paste in Greek after years of study ;)
Amen brother !!!

This is the problem that Bethel Church has, as pointed out by Mike Winger. Their Prime Hermeneutic is that any Verse which doesn't comport to Jesus' Teaching is false. It's an example of how a Lone, or Ruling Hermeneutic can wreck your Theology. A 'God is Love' Hermeneutic without a 'God is Truth, your Word is Truth' Hermeneutic is obviously a bad Hermeneutic...
I went through this with a niece who was married with 4 kids left her husband to move in with a woman who several years later married. She asked me what I thought of her situation and I pretty much told her it was an abomination and if she did not repent God would at some point give her a reprobate mind. She immediately went to God is love and basically all love is good. I told her what she was experiencing was not love it was lust, and reminded her that scripture also says God is a God of wrath, recompense, war,Holiness etc.Thank God she eventually left the other woman met a Christian man and remarried.

I went through this with a niece who was married with 4 kids left her husband to move in with a woman who several years later married. She asked me what I thought of her situation and I pretty much told her it was an abomination and if she did not repent God would at some point give her a reprobate mind. She immediately went to God is love and basically all love is good. I told her what she was experiencing was not love it was lust, and reminded her that scripture also says God is a God of wrath, recompense, war,Holiness etc.Thank God she eventually left the other woman met a Christian man and remarried.
Thanks for that Brother. God bless you and yours...

We have our differences, right? But I like you and appreciate your Fairness...

Thanks for that Brother. God bless you and yours...

We have our differences, right? But I like you and appreciate your Fairness...

And how can we tell this woman God putting her in hell would be an unloving thing to do, so she needs to worship this unloving God who threatens an unloving action on her?

This is like an atheist argument, claiming that a loving God wouldn't have a hell.

What is happening here, what is going on.

Mike Winger also did a video about a Gay Preacher and his Church. He basically said the same thing, but their Primary Hermeneutic was the Prejudice if Liberation Theology; and God is Love. He preached on how Jesus called the woman a dog because of his Prejudice; and how this woman changed Christ's Mind!!!

I hope that my point about how using a Primary Hermeneutic can wreck your Theology, sinks in to somebody...

Last edited:
And how can we tell this woman God putting her in hell would be an unloving thing to do, so she needs to worship this unloving God who threatens an unloving action on her?

This is like an atheist argument, claiming that a loving God wouldn't have a hell.

God is Love...

Mike Winger also did a video about a Gay Preacher and his Church. He basically said the same thing, but their Primary Hermeneutic was Prejudice; and God is Love. He preached on how Jesus called the woman a dog because of his Prejudice; and how this woman changed Christ's Mind!!!

I hope that my point about how using a Primary Hermeneutic can wreck your Theology sinks in to somebody...
I’m the opposite as them God is both Love and Holy/ Just snd I harmonize them . Those heretics cannot .

Praise the Lord...
Because God is Love and loving He does not force His love on anyone but gives them a choice to love in return and repent of their sins. God does not force His love on them and violate mans willing choice to love in return nor coerce man. Its a real loving act of God the way He created man in his image with the ability to love. God is Love as we see below.

1 Timothy 2:4
who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. nkjv

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.klv

God wants everyone to be saved and to know the whole truth, which is, cev

who wills everyone to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth. nab

who is willing for all mankind to be saved and come to a full knowledge of the truth.wnt

1 Timothy 4:10
To this end we labor and strive, because we have set our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of everyone, and especially of those who believe.

Ezekiel 18:23
Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn't I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?

Ezekiel 18:32
For I take no pleasure in anyone's death, declares the Lord GOD. So repent and live!

Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them: 'As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked,but rather that the wicked should turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'

John 3:17
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. nlt

hope this helps !!!

Because God is Love and loving He does not force His love on anyone but gives them a choice to love in return and repent of their sins. God does not force His love on them and violate mans willing choice to love in return nor coerce man. Its a real loving act of God the way He created man in his image with the ability to love. God is Love as we see below.

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.klv

who is willing for all mankind to be saved and come to a full knowledge of the truth.wnt

To this end we labor and strive, because we have set our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of everyone, and especially of those who believe.

Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn't I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?

For I take no pleasure in anyone's death, declares the Lord GOD. So repent and live!

Say to them: 'As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked,but rather that the wicked should turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. nlt

hope this helps !!!
Amen...

I would say that for an Arminian, the only way God could Force himself on a person is to Trespass a Fallen person's Enmity toward God by firing a Prevenient Grace shot into their Camp against their Will...

hope this helps !!!
Amen

Mike Winger also did a video about a Gay Preacher and his Church. He basically said the same thing, but their Primary Hermeneutic was the Prejudice if Liberation Theology; and God is Love. He preached on how Jesus called the woman a dog because of his Prejudice; and how this woman changed Christ's Mind!!!

I hope that my point about how using a Primary Hermeneutic can wreck your Theology, sinks in to somebody...
My primary hermeneutic is John 14:6.

Does this woman DESERVE God's love?
That's the first thing to ask, and the first thing to learn from the law.
We are all wretched sinners, deserving of NO love, and only deserving of condemnation.

The second thing to point out is that God is NOT an "unloving God". He is a very LOVING God who is showering infinite love on millions upon millions of undeserving sinners.

But your analogy sounds very strange and bizarre, and is like saying, "How can we ask someone to trust the police, if the police 'threaten' to arrest people who ignore the law and break it?"

You seem to think "love" means, "Let the do wrong, it doesn't make any difference". I'm a proponent of tough love, and tough love means you don't let people get away with wrongdoing.

I don't see the parallel.
Quite the contrary, I see quite the childish and monolithic idea (found NOWHERE in Scripture) that God either has to have "full" love for "every single individual", and if He doesn't, then you can deny that He's "loving". And this simply ridiculous.

What is happening here is that you are not listening, you are not considering, you are simply arguing your opinion.

No problem. Thanks for your agreement before...
I know I used the word out of context, but I figured you would get the message I.e. no other name given.
Unchecked Copy Box
Act 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other-name under heaven given among men,whereby we must be saved.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Non negotiable and non perishable.

Amen...

I would say that for an Arminian, the only way God could Force himself on a person is to Trespass a Fallen person's Enmity toward God by firing a Prevenient Grace shot into their Camp against their Will...
Shot? You just made an FBI list

Back