Does God love everyone ?

Where does it say it includes all?

That would be you changing the text.

Reconcile your teaching with other scripture.
Eph 1:4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love
Eph 1:5 he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

The above scripture is not inclusive of all.
Yet you would teach it is.

2Pe 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
Look at every lexicon they all say the same . It’s all mankind , everyone, all men , all the inhabitants of the world etc

Oh, the hubris!

You really do love self a lot don't you.

Reconcile these scriptures with Ephesians 1 and let's see how you have proven anything.

Oops, you will not be able to...
I love scripture and all people like God does . I’m a lover not a hater . What about you ? Do you only love Christian’s ? If so then Jesus has a few choice words for you in the Sermon on the Mount.

hope this helps !!!

And you try and prove the sovereignty of man again!

You think man can compel man to be born again, that it is flesh, compelling flesh.

You think this scripture does not apply to religious Jews who believed they had the invitation.....

Are you a teacher of the word of God?

You sure have an aggressive and accusatory post for someone who just posted a Scripture verse.

It doesn't say "they believed" they had in invitation.

That's changing the Word of God.

@Manfred

Matthew 5:44-45
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,that you may be children of your Father in heaven

Matthew 5:46-48
If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Jesus loved him unconditionally all the way into hell right?

When will you people stop teaching salvation apart from Jesus? What about that rich young ruler makes you think Jesus pardoned him?
Yes, Jesus still loved him even though he very well might have went to hell!

Stop accusing me of "teaching salvation apart from Jesus" I have done no such thing - in fact, read my post again - i said -

"Oh, lookie here. Jesus LOVED a man who disobeyed His command to "go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor...take up the cross and follow Me" Clearly from Jesus own words, He went away a reprobate, refusing to give up his idol of money to serve Jesus. And, it is not a stretch to believe he never obeyed Christ in the remainder of his lifetime, nor did he take up his cross or follow Christ. Ergo, he was a reprobate - not chosen by God but "doomed to destruction"!!!

YET JESUS LOVED HIM!!!"

So i say Jesus LOVED the rich young ruler & you ASSume i think He "pardoned him"??!

Put your stick on the ice & stop making FALSE accusations against the brethren - you know, that is two of the things God indeed HATES!

Prov. 6:19 ...A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

His love is wooing you.

Job 36:16
“He is wooing you from the jaws of distress to a spacious place free from restriction to the comfort of your table laden with choice food. NIV

Today as always little one, My love is drawing you closer, with the hope that you will be convinced more today than yesterday, that I really do love you with all My heart, all My mind and all My strength. Whether you believe it or not, I will never stop wooing you. I will never cease My pursuit of you. And I will never stop beckoning you to go deeper into My eternal embrace.

For I only have good plans for you dear child. Plans to prosper you and to give you a hope and a future filled with My in expressible joy. This is the destiny that Jesus secured for you and the eternal birthright that My Spirit continually reveals to you.

You don't have to do anything to earn or deserve this love. Just receive it like a little child would surrender to the embrace of a loved one. And I will do the rest.

His love is wooing you.

Job 36:16
“He is wooing you from the jaws of distress to a spacious place free from restriction to the comfort of your table laden with choice food. NIV

Today as always little one, My love is drawing you closer, with the hope that you will be convinced more today than yesterday, that I really do love you with all My heart, all My mind and all My strength. Whether you believe it or not, I will never stop wooing you. I will never cease My pursuit of you. And I will never stop beckoning you to go deeper into My eternal embrace.

For I only have good plans for you dear child. Plans to prosper you and to give you a hope and a future filled with My in expressible joy. This is the destiny that Jesus secured for you and the eternal birthright that My Spirit continually reveals to you.

You don't have to do anything to earn or deserve this love. Just receive it like a little child would surrender to the embrace of a loved one. And I will do the rest.
Amen once again !!!

Stop accusing me of "teaching salvation apart from Jesus" I have done no such thing - in fact, read my post again - i said -

"Oh, lookie here. Jesus LOVED a man who disobeyed His command to "go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor...take up the cross and follow Me" Clearly from Jesus own words, He went away a reprobate, refusing to give up his idol of money to serve Jesus. And, it is not a stretch to believe he never obeyed Christ in the remainder of his lifetime, nor did he take up his cross or follow Christ. Ergo, he was a reprobate - not chosen by God but "doomed to destruction"!!!

YET JESUS LOVED HIM!!!"

So i say Jesus LOVED the rich young ruler & you ASSume i think He "pardoned him"??!

Put your stick on the ice & stop making FALSE accusations against the brethren - you know, that is two of the things God indeed HATES!

Prov. 6:19 ...A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Amen

Is there a difference in definition between Total Depravity in T.U.L.I.P. vs F.A.C.T.S. And is the depravity meaning that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, which is all mankind before receiving the Spirit of God, or does one believe that is the case even after receiving Jesus?

For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells (Rom. 7:18 NKJ)

Not past tense.

Your sinlessness is a deception, and you have even admitted you fail in "tiny" ways, while the Bible says one transgression of the Law breaks the whole thing.

So your tiniest of tiny sins means you break the whole Law.

For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells (Rom. 7:18 NKJ)

Not past tense.

Your sinlessness is a deception, and you have even admitted you fail in "tiny" ways, while the Bible says one transgression of the Law breaks the whole thing.

So your tiniest of tiny sins means you break the whole Law.

So you believe that Total Depravity is even after we receive Jesus - that our lives are no different than those in the world? I know a lot of scriptures that say the opposite. You are also referring in essence to scriptures about their lives under the Old Covenant, not the New. James 2 and Romans 7.

So you believe that Total Depravity is even after we receive Jesus - that our lives are no different than those in the world? I know a lot of scriptures that say the opposite. You are also referring in essence to scriptures about their lives under the Old Covenant, not the New. James 2 and Romans 7.

James 2 is not abrogated, despite how it hurts your sinlessness error.

It says someone who breaks one law breaks the entire law.

Nowhere did I say there is no change—first the blade, then the ear, then the full ear.

"GROW in grace," not INSTANTLY BE SINLESS.

James 2 is not abrogated, despite how it hurts your sinlessness error.

It says someone who breaks one law breaks the entire law.

Nowhere did I say there is no change—first the blade, then the ear, then the full ear.

"GROW in grace," not INSTANTLY BE SINLESS.

Yes, that was the Old Covenant, and why it was called the ministry of death. Verse 12 refers to the New Covenant, the Law of Liberty. Most people pass right by that verse and miss the point James is actually making.

Look at every lexicon they all say the same . It’s all mankind , everyone, all men , all the inhabitants of the world etc
And not every individual.
That would be a lie as per scripture.

All mankind, is not every individual in all of mankind.
If it was, Paul and inspired scripture would be a liar. (Ephesians 1)

Everyone? From all mankind?
God loved everyone so much that He gave his Son so that every individual would benefit from His love!
I do not believe you that every lexicon says that. That is against Biblical teaching and your claim is bogus.

All men?
Every individual who ever lived right? Explain God's love for Pharaoh to me. What about Hitler or Stalin? Please demonstrate how God loved these individuals unconditionally as you claim!

Last edited:
I love scripture and all people like God does .
What were you trying to communicate here? Read your sentence and reconstruct it in order to have meaning.

What are people like God does?

You ignore scripture, and force contradictions. That is not loving scripture. It demonstrates an intense hate/dislike of scripture.

I asked you a simple question, and you a leader of others could not even respond in a proper fashion.

Can you reconcile the scriptures you posted in the light of God's election?
You do believe in some kind of doctrine of election don't you? Do you just ignore it, pretend it does not exist or what do you do with it...

Reconcile these scriptures with your scriptures and you might learn something, instead of mindlessly going through life wearing those blinders you have on.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
Eph 1:4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love
I’m a lover not a hater .
Yes, I am sure you love all false teachings and those who teach them. You will probably shake your fist at God and cry, why did you not have mercy on everyone, because I loved them even though you hated them.
What about you ?
God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy.
Do I love Pharaoh? Do I love Hitler? Stalin? or people like them?
When you get to stand before the great white throne, please remind Jesus how much you loved those men and others like them, or even not as bad as them. Perhaps you will score some brownie points!

Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Do you love people more than the above?
You seem to believe yourself to be better than Christ.

Do you only love Christian’s ?
I love the lost enough not to tell them that Jesus loves them unconditionally. That He is just love love love and will pardon them because He loves them so much. Just believe in His love and you will be alright!

Yeah right, this is the sort of love you are trying to sell people.
Mat 7:22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’
If so then Jesus has a few choice words for you in the Sermon on the Mount.
Why not be more specific about the sermon and where it would apply to me?
hope this helps !!!
Totally unhelpful.

@Manfred

Matthew 5:44-45
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,that you may be children of your Father in heaven

Matthew 5:46-48
If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

hope this helps !!!
And?

What is your point. That I should love them unconditionally straight into hell?
Why does Jesus say love your enemies? Is it unconditionally? Will your love for them save them?
Why did you cut of verse 45 and the context?
Mat 5:45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

All these years I thought you were Biblically sound. You sure know how to fool people

YET JESUS LOVED HIM!!!"

Of course the logical conclusion is that Jesus loved Him so He pardoned Him.
What kind of love sends people to Hell?

You people will go to all lengths to distort the sacrifice of Christ.
How is it love when you send someone to hell to be tortured for ever?

I see justice, you see love.
You don't believe God hates. So try as much as you want, I and all other people, are not free to do whatever I/we please, like break the very first commandment and then lie about it, and never repent, and I/we are still loved all the way into hell.

That is what you teach, and then you want to take the high road. Get over yourself.
And where is my false witness?

I stand by what I said. If you believe that Jesus loves everybody unconditionally then you believe in salvation apart from Christ.
Verse John 3:16ff
that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Now explain how Jesus loves people into hell.

You people will go to all lengths to distort the sacrifice of Christ.
How is it love when you send someone to hell to be tortured for ever?

Why aren't you offended that Christ had to be tortured?

Why is that okay to you?

See, your "love" is selfish love.

And not every individual.
That would be a lie as per scripture.

All mankind, is not every individual in all of mankind.
If it was, Paul and inspired scripture would be a liar. (Ephesians 1)

Everyone? From all mankind?
God loved everyone so much that He gave his Son so that every individual would benefit from His love!
I do not believe you that every lexicon says that. That is against Biblical teaching and your claim is bogus.

All men?
Every individual who ever lived right? Explain God's love for Pharaoh to me. What about Hitler or Stalin? Please demonstrate how God loved these individuals unconditionally as you claim!
I can see you don’t have a lexicon at your disposal to prove me wrong . I’ve proved you wrong dozens of times quoting several lexicons that exposes your false teaching on world.

hope this helps !!!

Back