Does God love everyone ?

This is nothing but worthless ratoinalization.
Watch this:

"Well if the Holiy Ghost wanted us to understand all individuals he could have inspired Paul to write that but he did not".

Oops!

Rationalization like that is NOT how one does exegesis.

Ad hominem.

Right.
He did NOT inspire "all individuals".

Oops!

all modifies 'men' not 'individuals' which does NOT appear in the verse.

Oops!
all men does not mean some men and certainly not elect men

again the sad fact is you will not allow the word of God to speak for itself

Nope, my theology does NOT "require" the twisting of 1 Tim. 2:4 that you are demanding.
Please lose the straw-man.

I never said it did.
Please stop MISREPRESENTING me.
Never claimed that is what you stated

I did state that is what your theology requires

so why are you misrepresenting me?

Provide proof i stated any such thing

Well if the holy Ghost wanted us to understand all kinds of men or all groups of men he could have inspired Paul to write that but he did not

The sad fact is you will not allow the word of God to speak for itself

He inspired all men

all modifies men not kinds or groups which do not appear in the verse
Yes they make up their own meaning even with pronouns . Eisegesis to the core it’s what man made doctrines do to them . No biblical support and they are forced to redefine them as Dr Walter Martin warns in his book on the kingdom of the cults . Same eisegetical methods employed .

Yours Truly, Team Truth !

hope this helps !!!

Yes God indeed loves everyone as we read in Scripture below.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Hebrews 2:9
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,

Titus 3:4
But when the kindness and the love of mankind ofGod our Savior appeared

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 Timothy 2:4
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord does not delay his promise, as some regard “delay,” but he is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

1 John 2:2
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

2 Corinthians 5:14
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.

Yours Truly, Team Truth !

hope this helps !!!

<Chuckle>

I Love how anti-Calvinists have no independent thought. All they can do is quote from websites or books. Yet they whine and throw a hissy-fit if you give them a link to a YouTube video.
Go figure.

And if they did provide that you would insist on a quote from a book and insist their own independent thought has no value.

That's quite the game you play with yourself.

Back