Does Jesus quote an apocryphal book in Matthew 23?

God would have to smack him down, before his eyes were opened. Yet.. God only disciplines His own.
Actually God smacked me up to where He is. Something it is obvious is a negative for you?
God only disciplines His own who are like Him. The rest who are not like Him are reprobates.
Let's hope God smacks him down then.
Smackes me down to your lever for understanding? That would be going back in time for me.

You are stuck in elementary education devised from man in opinions about a god instead of having in you the same one Jesus had in himself.

You really cant comprehend that God sent Jesus as example for who you are supposed to be in Him and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did can you?

Sure they did for had they not Pauls writing never would have made it in there if it came to Jesus compiling the book.
Shows just how dull of thinking people can be.
If anyone with any form of integrity picked up a book and actually read about the criteria used by the compilers of the Canon, they would not confuse it with King James etc.

Then again, pure ignorance is bliss for some I suppose.

You are your own worst enemy Gary. That is why you are the Lone Ranger here. You preach and preach your Gnosticism and NO ONE stands in agreement with you. That is enough to prove to everyone that you are a false teacher and that you are seriously deceived by Satan.

Shows just how dull of thinking people can be.
If anyone with any form of integrity picked up a book and actually read about the criteria used by the compilers of the Canon, they would not confuse it with King James etc.
Agreed. The word of God doesnt come from a book. The word of God comes by God Himself by people who has His same mind, or Spirit it is called in the book. His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the minds and hearts of man who God has manifest Himself in. And the book says Jesus referred to this manifestation as born again. And one can believe it or not.
Then again, pure ignorance is bliss for some I suppose.
For MOST.
You are your own worst enemy Gary.
Yes agreed-- and in ones own ways is ones own worse enemy, that is why it is expedient to receive from God to be like Him instead of self. Self will deny to be like Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect every time. Thank God that this old man Gary has died and the new man of God has risen to be anointed of Gods mind instead.
That is why you are the Lone Ranger here.
I know and agree just as Jesus was a Lone Ranger and we have the same mind of our Father who is God. And like Jesus his own disciples flat out denied to be identified with him in the Father in his trials and tribulations. He was a Lone Ranger as well to the same. Not a single person testified of him.
You preach and preach your Gnosticism and NO ONE stands in agreement with you.
They didn't with Jesus either for preaching the same thing.
That is enough to prove to everyone that you are a false teacher and that you are seriously deceived by Satan.
I know a blasphemer right? thank you for identifying me with Jesus in his ways and rejections only because we have something from God Himself that you do not understand from lack in having yourself.

You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in. That is why Jesus was a blasphemer to the same mentality as you display here. Depriving your mind of the very thing God sent Jesus to teach you what it is to be in the Father as he was in the Father yourself. Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs follow just isn't for you is it?

And that is exactly why the way of God to be like him with He in you and you inHim as one as Jesus was one in Him that Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17 is enough to prove to everyone that the way of the Father as Jesus taught the way of the Father is a false teacher for you and these. Which to you the ways of God to be like Him is satanic for you as you say His way is in this very post.

Thank God He saved me from myself. You really should consider His way instead of calling His way satanic.

Last edited:
They didn't with Jesus either for preaching the same thing.
Are you not well Gary? Jesus obviously did not preach the same thing you do.

Of course there was and is agreement with Jesus. All His sheep know His voice and follow Him.

You think you are Jesus and you are not, you have no "sheep" who hear your voice.
And you are so dull to think no one was/is in agreement with Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

All his sheep agree with Jesus.
Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

You are the lone ranger, with no one hearing the bleating of your goat song, and you still think you have truth.... That is just sad Gary

Are you not well Gary?
Totally healed of the mind to think in His terms.

Jesus obviously did not preach the same thing you do.
Not to those who are opposed to his teachings to be like him in the Father as he was in the Father. He said he couldn't do anything without his Father either, nor can I. The things of the Father are Spirit. He is a Spirit, He is Love and I am the temple of Him. You are supposed to be as well. You just cant relate to his teachings is all just as his own disciples couldn't relate to his teachings. Not one of them came to be identified with him in his trials and tribulations, denying the very one they said they followed. You are as these were.
Of course there was and is agreement with Jesus. All His sheep know His voice and follow Him.
Yes we are exactly like him in the Father no different at all. We are Gods living word made flesh. I am the temple of God. You are supposed to be yoppurself.
You think you are Jesus and you are not, you have no "sheep" who hear your voice.
OH No' you only falsely accuse me of being Jesus and the reason is you dont have a clue what it is to have from God that what Jesus had from Him as Jesus came to teach you to be like Him.
And you are so dull to think no one was/is in agreement with Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
All of them were in agreement with Jesus after he was gone when God came to them and opened up all of His heaven to them in an upper room just as he did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, Adam who became like Him as well, Gen 3;22, Abraham, Moses, and all right down to today are in agreement with Jesus for we have the very same Spirit, mind, from God Himself as Jesus had.
Yes we follow the very same God that Jesus obeyed, the One Jesus prayed to for you to be like Him as he was like Him, you can Read Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in John 17.
You are the lone ranger, with no one hearing the bleating of your goat song, and you still think you have truth...
Yes just as Jesus was the Lone Ranger for preaching the same things and all I do is repeat what he said you should be in the Father.

His very own disciples flat out denied Jesus to be identified with him in his trials and tribulations, not a single one came to be be identified with him and testified of him who walked with him for three years, and just as with you deny to be identified with him to be like Him in the Father.

The difference between you and Jesus disciples is, they final got the message Jesus was trying to present to them in Acs 2.
. That is just sad Gary
A lot sadder then you know!

Yes we are exactly like him in the Father no different at all. We are Gods living word made flesh. I am the temple of God. You are supposed to be yoppurself.
You are not well Gary.....
My point is, who is the we you refer to above??

I see only you, and you alone.
So you are obviously mistaken. Or bring forth all the "we's" you are referring to.....

Are you not well Gary? Jesus obviously did not preach the same thing you do.

You are the lone ranger, with no one hearing the bleating of your goat song, and you still think you have truth.... That is just sad Gary
Demons know how to flatter egos that are vulnerable..

You are not well Gary.....
Not for your religion I agree -- in Christ I am healed and free from the likes of the creed that you are dedicated to.
My point is, who is the we you refer to above??
Everyone who has from God that what Jesus had from Him, Adam had from Him, Abraham, Moses, Jesu, 120, Mary, all of these who God came to -- How? Read it, this isn't rocket science -- Was it not by His Spirit?

You really cant relate to that can you?
I see only you, and you alone.
And the reason why is?
So you are obviously mistaken. Or bring forth all the "we's" you are referring to.....
We as in Adam, Moses, Abraham, Mary, Jesus, 120? Works for me, no different from what these received from God at all.

Isnt the real issue is you haven't received from God that what all of these did?

Demons know how to flatter egos that are vulnerable..
Isn't that the truth! These try and flatter me with their knowledge of the laws of the creeds they follow and try and separate me from the Father to follow them instead just as those of Jesus day tried to separate him from their gods.

And the reason why is?
It's obvious to everyone with a healthy mind Gary.

You are alone in what you believe "the sole believer of your own doctrine"
That means your teaching is not from God but from your own imaginations.
Jesus is building His church, and if we go by your record here, He is failing miserably.

It is clear as day for anyone reading this that you the lone ranger, has no truth. Where are all those "we" you include in your conclusion that you and all the " nonexistent we's" have the truth?
If you alone have the truth, then your god is a failure.

It's obvious to everyone with a healthy mind Gary.
Actually obvious to everyone who's mind is depraved and cant understand the spiritual connotation giving directly from God Himself. All that you know about a god is what you have read about a god or what someone has told you from a pulpit about a god.

The One at your door this day and anyone who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you to.

That is why you see the ways of Christ as unhealthy mind, from lack in having the mind of Christ yourself.
You are alone in what you believe "the sole believer of your own doctrine"
You dont get it. To be of Christ, anointed by God Himself is not a belief at all, it is the manifestation of the same God in me who manifested Himself in Jesus and opened up who He is and His heaven to that man. You can read that in Matt 3:16. But you won't believe it will you?
That means your teaching is not from God but from your own imaginations.
What you really mean is Gods teachings are not part of the laws of the religious creed that you cling to.
Jesus is building His church, and if we go by your record here, He is failing miserably.
Jesus is building his church?

Gods church was established in Gen 3. Adam was the first to receive from God His Spirit and became like Him to know this difference. Jesus learned this same difference when he was about 30 years old in Matt 3:16, but then you won't believe what it says.

Your religious beliefs won't allow you to learn that same difference from God Himself. Jesus referred to this change of mind as he had opened to him as born again. But then you would have to actually let God manifest Himself in you as He did these.
It is clear as day for anyone reading this that you the lone ranger, has no truth.
It is indeed, very few who find His way to be like Him and have His same mind, same Spirit in us who was in Christ Jesus, and same walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did. There is no truth in what Jesus presented that you should be like him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Jesus was a Lone Ranger the same way I am one. His own disciples flat out denied to be identified with Jesus in his trials and tribulations, not one came to be recognized by him. They didn't get the message of God until Acts 2, that is when they received from Ghod the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

DO you know why that doesnt make any sense for you? I do.
Where are all those "we" you include in your conclusion that you and all the " nonexistent we's" have the truth?
My point exactly. You cant recognize the Christ in anyone. All you see of Christ is an idol, a man.
If you alone have the truth, then your god is a failure.
Me alone? Jesus had Gods truth, 120 in an upper room received His truths, Adam received His truth and became like Him, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, received the same truths from God. You can read how we all received Gods truths and became like Him and in His same image as He puts in man spiritually.

The reason that He is a failure for you and you are not in His same image as Jesus and these were and all today are who has received the same as these did from God -- is you haven't met Him to become like Him as all of us who has received His same mind that we just read of.

He is foreign to your understanding, that is why He is a failure for your beliefs for your gods as you stated.

Actually obvious to everyone who's mind is depraved and cant understand the spiritual connotation giving directly from God Himself.
And you have proven that it is not God revealing truth to you.
Where are the others that stand in agreement with you, or has God revealed it only to you, the Lone Ranger...

You are not fooling anyone except yourself....

Where are the others that stand in agreement with you, or has God revealed it only to you, the Lone Ranger...

He is a sucker for demon teachers acting like they are the Holy Spirit to him. His only rescue is the life preserver of the written Word of God that he is now denying.

That is why it says.... "Test the spirits." It has many applications. They always end up denying the Word of God. Jesus was the Word made flesh.

What can we do? Work out our own salvation in fear and trembling... Not Gary's. That's his responsibility. He's been seduced.

He is a sucker for demon teachers acting like they are the Holy Spirit to him. His only rescue is the life preserver of the written Word of God that he is now denying.

That is why it says.... "Test the spirits." It has many applications. They always end up denying the Word of God. Jesus was the Word made flesh.

What can we do? Work out our own salvation in fear and trembling... Not Gary's. That's his responsibility. He's been seduced.
And he is so deceived he can no longer see the wood for the trees.
He has been posting the same gnostic mysticism for years now and he has not had one other person who is in agreement with him on the core of his Gnosticism, yet he claims ("we", him and others) have the truth.

The problem is he cannot produce the "we" he wants to support him, and that alone should make a healthy mind understand that something is not quite right, and not with those who stand in agreement with essential truths, but with a lone ranger, who is alone in his beliefs. Even Tonto and Silver are missing, no where to be found. All that is left is Gary and his ramblings...

Only because you do not know the God who Jesus obeyed and prayed to and called Father just as I do.
Where are the others that stand in agreement with you,
Same place in God that Jesus was in God.
or has God revealed it only to you, the Lone Ranger...
Oh No' He reveals Himself in all who will receive Him. Even Jesus had to receive God to know who God is and open up who He is and all of His heaven to Jesus just as He does in us who receives His same Spirit, mind, as Jesus did.

You can read how God reveals Himself in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Not many believe Matt 3:16 though. They have other agendas for their gods.
Not trying to fool anyone as Paul fools people. Look it up, Paul even resorted to trickery to get people to follow him as a sinner instead of Christ to be without sin as Jesus taught.

It would be FOOLISH for me to follow anyone other than God Himself as Jesus followed our Father who is God. I cant fool myself, I have the mind of Christ and walk in it as He walks in it as He commands of us if we are to be of Him.

You aren't of Him to be like Him are you? And isn't that the reason that His way is foolish for you as you say it is?

And he is so deceived he can no longer see the wood for the trees.
He has been posting the same gnostic mysticism for years now and he has not had one other person who is in agreement with him on the core of his Gnosticism, yet he claims ("we", him and others) have the truth.

The problem is he cannot produce the "we" he wants to support him, and that alone should make a healthy mind understand that something is not quite right, and not with those who stand in agreement with essential truths, but with a lone ranger, who is alone in his beliefs. Even Tonto and Silver are missing, no where to be found. All that is left is Gary and his ramblings...
We should not question God as to why He allows him to remain this way.

God wastes nothing.....

Its for the good of those who remain growing in grace and truth to be exposed to such a challenge.

I have color-coded the relevant passages here for comparison. If He isn't literally quoting 2 Esdras, it certainly looks like He is alluding to it and assumes His audience would be familiar with it.

Wouldn't we need to know which work was written first—need to be sure of that.

Not to those who never have met God. These cant relate at all what it is to be of the father as Jesus was of our Father.
Well, Mainly Jesus, John, Matthew Mark, Luke. They all said the same thing of Jesus as I do, they repeated what he said as well.
Not trying to fool anyone, Im trying the same feat Jesus tried, to get people to know the Father.

You however are trying to fool people into your creed is all.

He is a sucker for demon teachers acting like they are the Holy Spirit to him.
As for me I was a sucker and believed what Jesus said I should be in the father. Hey his way works for me.

Jesus was accused of being a sucker as well and of the devil, blasphemer, sabbath breaker, for the very same reason you accuse me of the same.
His only rescue is the life preserver of the written Word of God that he is now denying.
Oh no not at all. My rescue came to me the same way it came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. He was rescued from the pews of those temples to. In fact those he once taught in just as I did are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme just as you do me for the very same reason.
That is why it says.... "Test the spirits."
Most dont, they only cling to the creeds they have established;ished to govern their beliefs, and beliefs are not real only speculation.
It has many applications.
Bit only one of God.
They always end up denying the Word of God.
For sure, they believe the word of God is written on stone or a page of paper and dont have a clue His word is written in the hearts of us all who has received that Spirit that they. won't even test because fo the creed.
Jesus was the Word made flesh.
Gods word is made flesh in all who will receive Him as our own mind, that is going back to testing that One.
What can we do?
Repentr from your ways and put on His ways -- but you gotta test that Spirit to see.
Work out our own salvation in fear and trembling... Not Gary's.
Amen, not yours, nor mine, but walk in the light as He is in the light with the same signs following, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, and when you see Him as He is, if you ever do, ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3.
That's his responsibility.
And yours to be like Him or not as God demands of you if you are to be of Him as Jesus was of Him.
He's been seduced.
AMEN!!! by God Himself.

Back