Does Jesus quote an apocryphal book in Matthew 23?

Sorry... Its time we face facts and stop wasting time that should be redeemed..
Amen, I never understood why people would refuse Him to be like Him as God demands of them and these make excuses why they cant be and actually flaunt their ignorance for who God is.

Perhaps you can explain to me why?
https://www.quora.com/In-a-mental-h...mple-they-believe-they-are-Napoleon-Bonaparte

Note the answer to the question given by Daniel Siemens and others.

And he is so deceived he can no longer see the wood for the trees.
Deception is a matter off opinions isn't it? After all Jesus was so deceived according to others opinions they had him crucified for his deception as a blasphemer didnt they, just as you do me for the very same reason didnt they?
He has been posting the same gnostic mysticism for years now and he has not had one other person who is in agreement with him on the core of his Gnosticism, yet he claims ("we", him and others) have the truth.
Over and over again, but there has been a few drift through here who is identified by God with the Christ as their mind.
The problem is he cannot produce the "we" he wants to support him, and that alone should make a healthy mind understand that something is not quite right, and not with those who stand in agreement with essential truths, but with a lone ranger, who is alone in his beliefs. Even Tonto and Silver are missing, no where to be found. All that is left is Gary and his ramblings...
I cant produce the we nbo more than Jesus could produce the we for the same reason that Jesus couldn't produce the we to the religious minds either. They didnt understand who we are either.

In that there is no relationship with we who are of God as Jesus was of God to be perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus commanded of me to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. It is obvious that he didnt command that of most here for they crucify me for for being.

We should not question God as to why He allows him to remain this way.
You should be questioning self why you are not His way and condemn we who are!
God wastes nothing.....
For sure and either one is like Him or one isn't.
Its for the good of those who remain growing in grace and truth to be exposed to such a challenge.
They cant handle the challenge, and because of their immaturity and insecurity in the father they rather try and ignore it. And many here are so insecure in their beliefs they rather put it on ignore.

The ones who do argue with God and Jesus in their ways see His way as evil for it goes against the creed they are advocate of instead of having from GHod that what Jesus had from Him to walk as He walks in it.

Not very many do follow the ways of Jesus to be like Him as he was of the father as God commands of us if we are to be of Him as Jesus was of Him. .

Deception is a matter off opinions isn't it? After all Jesus was so deceived according to others opinions they had him crucified for his deception as a blasphemer didnt they, just as you do me for the very same reason didnt they?

Over and over again, but there has been a few drift through here who is identified by God with the Christ as their mind.

I cant produce the we nbo more than Jesus could produce the we for the same reason that Jesus couldn't produce the we to the religious minds either. They didnt understand who we are either.

In that there is no relationship with we who are of God as Jesus was of God to be perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus commanded of me to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. It is obvious that he didnt command that of most here for they crucify me for for being.
The lone ranger trying desperately to feel he is not alone.

The lone ranger trying desperately to feel he is not alone.
So true, and few who find His way to be like Him. It is a lonely place to be among religious minds.

Jesus had a very difficult time with the same. His own disciples flat out denied to be identified with him, not one man came to his side to be identified with him. He was a Lone Ranger as well.

And it is an honor to be identified with that Lone Ranger. Thank You! Shows who we are of for sure. You are one of those disciples like these who refused to be identified with him.

If you had the mind of Christ and spoke and acted as Jesus did with the same signs following you who followed Christ Jesus and walk as he walks in his same light as Jesus did, Me thinks you will become a Lone Ranger as well by the same as you accuse me of for having that from God that we are supposed to have form Him as Jesus had from Him.

But I do have one advocate in the Father, God Himself.

Back