Does man have a free will ?

Who created the sinner?
Irrelevant

Ecclesiastes 7:29 (KJV)
29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

Should a parent be declared guilty for the crime his criminal son committed

Irrelevant

Ecclesiastes 7:29 (KJV)
29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

Should a parent be declared guilty for the crime his criminal son committed
Lol, of course it is. Who created the sinner?

Irrelevant

Then you're contradicting yourself. Those who affirm free will do not post things like this: e.g. "its not like anything you do next is of your choosing."
Uhhh, no. I posted those things as an example of consequences of denying free will.

Lol, of course it is. Who created the sinner?

Irrelevant
You are saying

a parent should be declared guilty for the crime his criminal son committed?

In any case as usual your views are opposed by scripture

Ezekiel 18:1–4 (KJV 1900)
The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying, 2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge? 3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. 4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

2 Chronicles 25:4 (KJV 1900)
4 But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.

Jeremiah 31:29–30 (KJV 1900)
29 In those days they shall say no more,
The fathers have eaten a sour grape,
And the children’s teeth are set on edge.
30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity:
Every man that eateth the sour grape,
His teeth shall be set on edge.

You are saying

The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying, 2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge? 3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. 4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

4 But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.

I said what I said in the form of a question that destroys your silly argument. Here it is again. Who created the sinner? Were all listening

I said what I said in the form of a question that destroys your silly argument. Here it is again. Who created the sinner? Were all listening
Sorry but that does not deal with the scriptures

You are saying

the only thing you destroy is the canard that you hold to sola scriptura

Sorry but that does not deal with the scriptures

You are saying

the only thing you destroy is the canard that you hold to sola scriptura
Who created the sinner?

Back