Does Objective Morality Necessarily Imply A God?

What i don't understand here is why you do not look it up for yourself. It is not important to you and this site is not the ideal place to discuss, anyway.

Not really what it says but it sounds like you could care less.

Prove it from Scripture. Or go home.

Where do I look up Stiggy's opinion on the limitations of what God can do with his creation?

And it sounds like you disagree with him on these described limitations. No worries, you are welcome to.

To establish your god’s heaven. What would that hurt? The free will of man will never heal itself from its actions without such an intervention. This earth will go on forever as it is if god is waiting for us to change. If there is a heaven, what good is there in waiting even a minute more? What is god expecting to have changed before he will do what he says he would do anyway regardless of the state he finds the world in?

Then you believe, like stiggy wiggy does, that MIGHT MAKES RIGHT
God also believes that.

God is creator so, therefore, He can do whatever He chooses and we are to call it good and just, is that it?
Daniel 4:35 ... All the inhabitants of the earth are of no account,

But He does according to His will among the army of heaven and among the inhabitants of earth;

And no one can fend off His hand
Or say to Him, ‘What have You done?’

God also believes that.

But He does according to His will among the army of heaven and among the inhabitants of earth;

But he can't change the heart of people if they are not "receptive", right? If you keep your heart "unreceptive", you can fend off his Hand from changing your heart?

Thanks for sharing your opinion
It's not an opinion, it's biblical truth.

this link gives a list of scripture supporting what I said.

You're free to object to that and even dismiss the list if you desire. I don't mind. It's your choice. However, I will continue to refer to scripture in support of my position.

God also believes that.

A capricious world without a god sure would seem that way.

But he can't change the heart of people if they are not "receptive", right?
What's the point of your question? You don't even believe God exists.

If you keep your heart "unreceptive", you can fend off his Hand from changing your heart?
Why would you keep your heart unreceptive to a being you do not believe exists?

What's the point of that?

Back