Does Regeneration Precede... “Will Be Saved”?

brightfame52

Yes and No

As I stated previously

You ignored the point

The born again already have life

John 20:31 —KJV
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”

this passage puts belief before life
Another example. A person in a coma has life but they are not living life.

The person's talked about in Jn 20:31 have Spiritual life at it's bud but don't begin to live by faith until they hear and begin to live by faith.

The scriptures are not for the Spiritual dead.

TomFL

Another example. A person in a coma has life but they are not living life.

The person's talked about in Jn 20:31 have Spiritual life at it's bud but don't begin to live by faith until they hear and begin to live by faith.

The scriptures are not for the Spiritual dead.
The making alive is regeneration

Jn 20:31 shows it accrues upon faith

Your argument are not helping you

TomFL

And not only that but Jn 20:31 is for the Sheep to believe. That they may have life and have it more abundantly Jn 10.
Regeneration. The topic is regeneration - New life

John stated you must believe to have life

The debate is over

John won

e v e

You ignored the point

The born again already have life

John 20:31 —KJV
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”

this passage puts belief before life
it is said to believers... and the promise is life - at the Change.

brightfame52

Regeneration. The topic is regeneration - New life

John stated you must believe to have life

The debate is over

John won
Jn 20:31 was brought up by you. The Sheep are the only ones who will be given new birth in order to believe . All else remain in Spiritual death.

e v e

Jn 20:31 was brought up by you. The Sheep are the only ones who will be given new birth in order to believe . All else remain in Spiritual death.
their are two groups comprising jacob...1), the 144k going to the change and who then return with Christ to this earth to save 2), many of the other believers from here.

TomFL

John was speaking of the Sheep! And he didn't write "you must believe to have life" that is your spin
John clearly shows

John 20:31 —ESV
“but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.”

believing leads to life

Case closed

brightfame52

John clearly shows

“but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.”

believing leads to life

Case closed
That's for the regenerate Sheep!

TomFL

Already answered
Not answered

Faith precedes life - regeneration

John 5:24 —ESV
“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.”

Last edited:

brightfame52

Not answered

Faith precedes life - regeneration

“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.”
Answered. Life precedes activity

TomFL

Answered. Life precedes activity
Activity is not mentioned Life is

brightfame52

Activity is not mentioned Life is

Life is before activity. Hearing indicates life

TomFL

Life is before activity. Hearing indicates life

Should one follow your rationalization or scripture

brightfame52

Should one follow your rationalization or scripture

Anybody with common sense knows life must be present to perform a activity.