Does the Incarnation make classical theism incoherent?

JonHawk said:
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 3:36
As Satan believes in the son of God? He knows him well. But for you, you dont even have a clue to know Him at all for all that you know of God is He is a gnostic liar as you keep charging His ways of.
Nothing that comes from your gnostic father is reliable, since he can't handle the truth. (John 8:44)
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me."

How soon? Please be as specific as you feel comfortable being.
That is what Im asking LOL. Man has been saying God is going to destroy it all for the past 6000 years. How soon is today from 6000 yeas ago?
actually no it is not a metaphor. I was there and He brought me there...

your view is the product of a long term project
to get souls to believe it is metaphor though
The whole book is a metaphor for who you are supposed to be in the Father. Jesus is about who you are supposed to be exactly like Him. But I do understand that it isn't for you, but in reality is all about you and who you are or are not,.

The Bible is not an historical document, it is a religious document, an instruction manual for how to obtain from God His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.

The whole book is a metaphor for who you are supposed to be in the Father.
And He said to them, “To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables, so that ‘Seeing they may see and not perceive, And hearing they may hear and not understand; Lest they should turn, And their sins be forgiven them.’ ” Mark 4:11-12

Back