Does the Incarnation make classical theism incoherent?

What is ironic, you are just like the lady at the well, He is standing right in from of you knocking at your door and you cant see him either just as she couldn't see him.
Now, dear lady,
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, will be with us in truth and love.
It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us. 2 John 1
Like her -- you are waiting and God is Speaking to you today just as He did her. But because to you His ways are gnostic lies, you will go to a grave never hearing that what Jesus said.
We know that we have passed from death to life; 1 John 3:14
You are Pauline, you are not Christian.
For sure I'm not an accursed gnostic. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them. 1 John 2:11

They stand condemned because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but gnostics loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. John 3:18-19

the topic is Christs resurrection body - not his physical body before he was murdered. you are only talking about his physical body before he was murdered.
Christ is not a person, Christ is not a man, Christ is the spirit, mind, of God in man, man anointed with Gods mind to think in His terms.

Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God. We are Christs and Christ is Gods.
you are still talking about christs physical body before he got murdered.
Christ is the dispassion of the person who God has come to and manifested Himself in us. Man is the temple of Gods anointing which is Christ in me.

Jesus received Gods anointing to be of His Christ in Matt 3:16.
the topic was His resurrection body but your replies only discuss his physical body before he was murdered
Jesus is no longer with us, it is Christ who remains, the One who does come out of that grave and makes you alive in the Father. Jesus is back to dust just like all flesh returns to.

People has been looking for a man as a god to come and save them for over 6000 years and dont have a clue the salvation Jesus received in Matt 3:16, Adam did in Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus, 120, and me and all who has received from God His mind to be anointed of Him.

eve your understanding for who Christ is is very shallow. You are not looking at at it through the eyes of Gods anointing you are looking at it from a belief and the laws you have established to govern that belief.

I dont know how much you know about the history of the Bible nut Paul entered the term Christ at Antioch, before that term Gods anointed ones were referred to as Saints.

Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120 all were Christs, they all were saints, anointed of God. Nothing has changed sense Adam., he was the first to be that person of Christ and became like God to know this difference no different from what Jesus received from Him to be like Him. I am no different for God Himself has come just as He did in all off these and open up who He is and all of His heaven in us that I may be His anointed, Christ in me.

Christ is the dispassion of the person who God has come to and manifested Himself in us.
Jesus is no longer with us, it is Christ who remains, the One who does come out of that grave and makes you alive in the Father.
But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name. John 20:31
People has been looking for a man as a god to come and save them for over 6000 years and dont have a clue the salvation Jesus received
For everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, 1 John 5:1
Gary Mac said:
I was not built on the apostles and prophets, ...
But gnostic impostors will go from bad to worse, deceived and deceiving;
Gary Mac said:
I do reject redemption through Jesus ...
What part has a believer with an unbeliever? 2 Cor 6:14-16

Last edited:
Christ is not a person, Christ is not a man, Christ is the spirit, mind, of God in man, man anointed with Gods mind to think in His terms.

Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God. We are Christs and Christ is Gods.

Christ is the dispassion of the person who God has come to and manifested Himself in us. Man is the temple of Gods anointing which is Christ in me.

Jesus is no longer with us, it is Christ who remains, the One who does come out of that grave and makes you alive in the Father. Jesus is back to dust just like all flesh returns to.

People has been looking for a man as a god to come and save them for over 6000 years and dont have a clue the salvation Jesus received in Matt 3:16, Adam did in Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus, 120, and me and all who has received from God His mind to be anointed of Him.

eve your understanding for who Christ is is very shallow. You are not looking at at it through the eyes of Gods anointing you are looking at it from a belief and the laws you have established to govern that belief.

I dont know how much you know about the history of the Bible nut Paul entered the term Christ at Antioch, before that term Gods anointed ones were referred to as Saints.

Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120 all were Christs, they all were saints, anointed of God. Nothing has changed sense Adam., he was the first to be that person of Christ and became like God to know this difference no different from what Jesus received from Him to be like Him. I am no different for God Himself has come just as He did in all off these and open up who He is and all of His heaven in us that I may be His anointed, Christ in me.
Gods spirit is a being…

What about, Jesus is the Chist?

Gods spirit is a being…
Gods Spirit is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love, Holy Love, or Holy Spirit that Love is referred to in the book. Man is only the temple of that knowledge. It isn't a being it is an entity. Independent from the mortal man. That entity only directs the body, it is the godhead bodily, the head of this body. controls what this body does.

Yes he defiantly was anointed of God. Jesus received that anointing from God Himself in Matt 3:16 just as we all do who are anointed of God, Christ in us.

Christ = Gods anointing and man is the temple of Him which is Christ in us. Adam in Gen 3:22 became Gods anointed to be like Him, Abraham received the Christ, Gods anointing, Moses receieved Gods anointing, thew Christ, Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 receieved Gods anointing, Christ, in an upper room, and we all today who has received Gods Christ are exactly like Him for we are His anointed to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.

Jesus described this new knowledge in Matt 3:16 as born again, ye must be born again with the same renewing of the mind that Jesus received in Matt 3:16 no different at all.

The term Christ was Pauls invention and entered the term Christ at Antioch, before that we were referred to as Saints.

Slyzr said:
The term Christ was Pauls invention and entered the term Christ at Antioch, before that we were referred to as Saints.
For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. John 17:19

To those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:2-3

Yes he defiantly was anointed of God. Jesus received that anointing from God Himself in Matt 3:16 just as we all do who are anointed of God, Christ in us.

Christ = Gods anointing and man is the temple of Him which is Christ in us. Adam in Gen 3:22 became Gods anointed to be like Him, Abraham received the Christ, Gods anointing, Moses receieved Gods anointing, thew Christ, Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 receieved Gods anointing, Christ, in an upper room, and we all today who has received Gods Christ are exactly like Him for we are His anointed to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.

Jesus described this new knowledge in Matt 3:16 as born again, ye must be born again with the same renewing of the mind that Jesus received in Matt 3:16 no different at all.

Christ, yes anointed but not on this earth..much earlier... outside of time
That said, He is a deity, Son of God, who did not fall as we did...
who was always the son of God...unlike us who followed adam and his heinous crime...

and Christ came to this earth as God..
Everything He did was a play out for us so we will understand...
He was a deity when he arrived,
a deity when you claim he was anointed
and a deity when he resurrected

He never stopped being a deity.

The only thing 'not' a deity was his flesh body, until finally the resurrection...
when He was in His glorified being again...
which is not a carnal body but a spiritual body
..as for the flesh body...flesh cannot enter paradise
its a fallen satanic construct

the body was the huge step down he had to take for us
by wearing this animal flesh ....

He was a deity before and a deity
the WHOLE time
and still now.

As for us, we lost all that because of adam
and are reduced to animals that relieve ourselves
get sick, get diseases, age etc.

thanks to adam's huge mistake

Last edited:
resurrection body
= reborn, coming again, brought to life

that is what a resurrection is - to raise the dead back to life
but this time in a glorified body

not only was He anointed but he RESURRECTED..
in his glorious body which is of Heaven
whereas the carnal physical body had DIED.

Christ received the resurrection body...
he could appear and disappear

as he did do..

the carnal body (physical body) cannot do that as it is an animal body
and is your prison cell here on earth..

what a perfect prison!
people believe God made it for them!
and that it is good... LOL

resurrection body
= reborn, coming again, brought to life
Yes your mind coming alive to be like His. God is a Spirit of Love not flesh eve. Jesus referred to this resurrected mind as born again.
that is what a resurrection is - to raise the dead back to life
but this time in a glorified body
And that glorified body is subject to that glorified mind that has come to life in the Father.
not only was He anointed but he RESURRECTED..
SO war we all who has receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where he was resurrected from that dead state od knowledge to become like God to know this difference. And if you will notice the difference in Jesus life before Matt 3:16 and after it is plain to see he was brought to life spiritual by God Himself.
in his glorious body which is of Heaven
whereas the carnal physical body had DIED.
Yes and that carnal man has to die if he is to be raised up to Gods glory to walk as He walks in His same light.
When our physical body dies it returns to dust. If one has not met God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, the grave is to late to know Him by then for there is a great gulf fixed between heaven and hell and once one has crossed over with whoever you are of, there is no changing your mind, the grave is to late by then.
Christ received the resurrection body...
he could appear and disappear
Yes just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Christ =. Gods Spirit, mind, be in man, man anointed of Gods mind to have His same knowledge. If one is not like Him then one is not raised up to Him at all.
as he did do..
Yes appeared in me just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
the carnal body (physical body) cannot do that as it is an animal body.
Amen only spirit can do that and Christ is Gods Spirit in man.

and is your prison cell here on earth..
Prison cell? I am the temple of God and has the very freedom of heaven that Jesus receieved in Matty 3:16.
what a perfect prison!
No a perfect heaven that ov Love -- full of Love, Holy Love, or Holy Spirit the mind is called. It is a beautiful world I live in. Sadly it is a dark and ugly place for you.

My suggestion and Jesus suggestion is that you receive from the author of it to live that beautiful and perfect life in yourself instead of cuddling in a sewer of ugliness. What a miserable state of mind to be in. I cant imagine.
people believe God made it for them!
and that it is good... LOL
People believe can anything about a god, for beliefs are not real they are only speculation. The reality of God in me is a beautiful and peaceful life that I live by the manifestation of Him.

And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3, instead of like that ugly and dark one that you say you are of. He is light, beautiful and made me like Him by. Him giving me His same mind, thoughts, and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following. .

it is interesting to me how people will reject that joy in favor of sin and darkness, ugliness, hatefulness, instead of of living His perfect life and be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect -- It worked for Jesus and it certainly worked for me.

Christ is deity, Son of God, who did not fall as we did...
who was always the son of God...He never stopped being a deity.
Yes and that carnal man has to die if he is to be raised up to Gods glory to walk as He walks in His same light..
Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Rom 6:3-4
So present yourselves alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 6:11
the grave is to late to know Him by then for there is a great gulf fixed between heaven and hell and once one has crossed over with whoever you are of, there is no changing your mind, the grave is to late by then.
That is why I told you that you will die in (under the curse of) your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He—[The Christ, the Son of the living God] you will die in your sins; John 8:24

Last edited:
It seems to me that the Incarnation makes classical theism incoherent in this way: since the Son of God became flesh, in time, lived among us, and experienced change, all without having His perfection or His divinity diminished, that classical theism is highly problematic. One of the key features of classical theism is that that which is perfect cannot change, and since God is necessarily perfect, He must be timeless and immutable.

What say you?
You are not trinitarian?

Is not the trinity just as incoherent to our limited minds?
In Gods kingdom there is no trinity, that is a man made doctrine, a belief, speculation with no substance for confirmation. 1 John 3 But when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him as well as when Jesus saw Him in Matt 3:16. He will come to you and sup with you and be in you.

Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you. Most are looking for a god of flesh to come and save them, or three gods.

Back