Donald Trump has done more for religion than anyone

BMS

Well Christianity isn't religion for a start. Well as far as he or the democrats, arguably he has certainly done more than the democrats. Are we talking about him or the decisions he made?

Faithoverbelief

Well Christianity isn't religion for a start. Well as far as he or the democrats, arguably he has certainly done more than the democrats. Are we talking about him or the decisions he made?
Religion the belief in and worship of a especially a personal God or gods.
Christians are now atheists? How amazing.

Yet atheism is a religion? The human mind is fascinating.

Faithoverbelief

I get it now.

War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength. — George Orwell, 1984.

Leftists are Nazis and communists which is a contradiction. I get it. Orwell was right.

Reepicheep

I thought Trump gave an interesting answer, when he was asked to quote one his favorite passages from the bible:

“Well, I think many. I mean, when we get into the Bible, I think many, so many. And some people, look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that. That’s not a particularly nice thing. But you know, if you look at what’s happening to our country, I mean, when you see what’s going on with our country, how people are taking advantage of us, and how they scoff at us and laugh at us.” - Donald Trump

Gus Bovona

"Nobody has done more for Christianity or for evangelicals or for religion itself than I have," Trump said in an interview on the show FlashPoint on The Victory Channel, a Christian TV network.

I think that says it all.
Strictly speaking, Trump has more for everyone about anything than anyone else. I mean, why not just go there instead of by piecemeal, bit by bit?

Faithoverbelief

Christianity is not a religion. Catholic Jew Muslim are religions. The term Muslim doesn't include every sect of Islam. Same for jew. What's wrong with you?

You ignore definitions and the truth. You are part of the party.

Religion the belief in and worship of God or gods. 2 : a system of religious beliefs and practices.

Christianity is indeed a religion. Or do you claim to not believe in and worship God?

Yakuda

You ignore definitions and the truth. You are part of the party.

Religion the belief in and worship of God or gods. 2 : a system of religious beliefs and practices.

Christianity is indeed a religion. Or do you claim to not believe in and worship God?
No it's not a religion but you can rail on of you like.

Electric Skeptic

No baptist is a religion not Christianity
Christianity is a religion.

Religion:
1a : the state of a religious a nun in her 20th year of religion
b(1) : the service and worship of God or the supernatural
(2) : commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance
2 : a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices

Baptist is a denomination.

evoguy313

I thought Trump gave an interesting answer, when he was asked to quote one his favorite passages from the bible:

“Well, I think many. I mean, when we get into the Bible, I think many, so many. And some people, look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that. That’s not a particularly nice thing. But you know, if you look at what’s happening to our country, I mean, when you see what’s going on with our country, how people are taking advantage of us, and how they scoff at us and laugh at us.” - Donald Trump
EDIT PERSONAL COMMENT right there...

Last edited by a moderator: