"Don't get vaccinated" - Wilmore Funeral Home

Yakuda

That is really pretty clever...but again, doubt it will make a difference with anyone.
Why would it? I've had covid and it didn't kill me. It also didn't kill more than 98% of the people who got it. And whenever people resort to this kind of thing it makes me think they have no more arguments.

Authentic Nouveau

Why would it? I've had covid and it didn't kill me. It also didn't kill more than 98% of the people who got it. And whenever people resort to this kind of thing it makes me think they have no more arguments.
Then the Klowns drag small pox into it.

small Pox killed 1/3
Covid with 3 comorbidities does a couple percent of the very old. Average is 78.6 years old.
Small pox had vaccine
FaoChiFru does not have a vaccine.

Bonnie

He proved it
What is with your demands? Pay attention.

ALL CAPS demands.
He proved nothing--saying it is in his posts proves nothing and means nothing--just like spending an hour in a pathology department proves nothing and means nothing.

Capitalizing was so the word would not be missed. But I can change it.

The burden of proof is on the one making the assertion. So, I asked that person to prove Reep does not know what those things are. Just saying it is in his posts proves nothing. And means nothing.

So where is the proof Reep does not know what those things are?

Last edited:

Bonnie

Like I said, in his posts. That you don't think so is not unexpected, considering your posting history.
So, in other words--you have no proof...right? If you did, you would be only too happy to post it on here from his posts.

So, it is just your opinion, but everything you write is fully backed by your own opinion...correct?

glenlogie

So, in other words--you have no proof...right? If you did, you would be only too happy to post it on here from his posts.

So, it is just your opinion, but everything you write is fully backed by your own opinion...correct?

How are you any different.

Bonnie

So what--? But it has killed many, even children and pregnant women. And left some with long term, debilitating health problems. But it must be so comforting to those who have lost loved ones, even children, to the disease, that it only has a 2 % death rate, that children do not get it as often, and when they do, it is usually milder...what wonderful comfort it must be to these people, to know these things...

Yakuda

So what--? But it has killed many, even children and pregnant women. And left some with long term, debilitating health problems. But it must be so comforting to those who have lost loved ones, even children, to the disease, that it only has a 2 % death rate, that children do not get it as often, and when they do, it is usually milder...what wonderful comfort it must be to these people, to know these things...
So what? People die all the time for many reasons and we dont force people to put things into their bodies they dont want. That tired old emotional argument is one you should throw away. It certainly has no effect on me. If I didn't want to risk death I wouldnt get out of bed in the morning. I certainly wouldnt drive a car. If you're that afraid of a virus with an almost 99% recovery rate you should stay home.

Authentic Nouveau

September 27, 2020 there were 266 deaths from FowChi flu reported in America.
September 22, 2021 Biden has it up to 2,785 reported deaths in a day.

2020 no jabs. None

2020 Biden in round numbers claimed 350 million jabbed.

Why the sharp upward trend with "vaccinations"?

Yakuda

um, yeah, but over 42 million Americans got it

I didn’t. Glad I believed the science. I hear it’s pretty nasty.
Believed the science that you need a vaccine for a virus with an almost 99% rate of recovery? LMBO hilarious

I had food poisoning once and that was much nastier then covid. Lots of things are nastier than covid but you would rather "believe the science". Its almost scary how gullible the left is.

Bonnie

How are you any different.
About what? Assertions? If I make one on here, I try to back it up with evidence, but if it is something I have read somewhere, but no longer remember where, then I will write that on here, too. And admit that I could be mistaken.