Dow watchers Hit 29,930 up from China Fru low March 23 18,591

Backup

▲ 415.56

closed above 30,000.

Obviously President select Joe Bidet has not yet won.
He won.

The markets are going up with the obvious benefits we will see with a Biden presidency.

My Target stock is up to $178. You said it wouldn’t go up into the 90s.

Authentic Nouveau

I have been quoted on the front page of the WSJ. above the fold. why me?

I have been published. One of my co-authors was runner-up to be Chair of the SEC. Will the left negativists have not a trace of evidence?

Will Biden ever become President? Will he battle his track record of bribery and corruption?

Authentic Nouveau

Dow at record. BeiJing Biden will boost Shanghai Index. It was 6000 when Big Ears dynasty started. Now a bit above 3,000. The uneducated locals don't know Chinese stocks trade on US equities exchanges and are NOT in compliance with American financial reporting standards. Market cap of Chinese equities trading here is over $2 trillion.

GAAP

J regia

I have been quoted on the front page of the WSJ. above the fold. why me?

I have been published. One of my co-authors was runner-up to be Chair of the SEC. Will the left negativists have not a trace of evidence?

Will Biden ever become President? Will he battle his track record of bribery and corruption?
And will you run for POTUS in 2024 if trump decides to just play golf instead?

Authentic Nouveau

He won.

The markets are going up with the obvious benefits we will see with a Biden presidency.

My Target stock is up to $178. You said it wouldn’t go up into the 90s.
I predicted it was falling into the 50 range and I was 100% correct. Now China Fru is boosting retail sales because they are "necessary" business.

They appreciate your buying a liffetime supply of toilet paper.

Authentic Nouveau

Funny to see a Target fetish. The ones who have a lifetime supply of paper towels, wipes and TP.

Of course the Koch Bro(s) love it. GP makes Angel SOFT And several other top brands of products. Georgia-Pacific also sold particle board by the train loads for stores to block their windows busted by Antifa VIOLENCE. OSB

SS troops (Soros Sockpuppets)

Thanks Donald. Housing starts are incredibly strong and lumber is a hot commodity. Not just in dem strong holds where they damage stores.

Reepicheep

Trump said the stock market would crash if Biden won. The Dow just had its best month since 1987.​

President Donald Trump repeatedly warned Americans that if they failed to reelect him, the stock market would implode. In reality, the opposite happened. Between August and October alone, Trump sent six tweets saying markets would "crash" if Joe Biden were elected, using a word presidents typically avoid

The S&P 500 notched its best election week rally since 1932. And despite a sharp pullback Monday, the Dow soared nearly 12% in November, its best month since January 1987. The S&P 500 and Nasdaq enjoyed their best month since April.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/30/business/stock-market-dow-jones-trump-biden/index.html

DeSanto

Trump said the stock market would crash if Biden won. The Dow just had its best month since 1987.​

President Donald Trump repeatedly warned Americans that if they failed to reelect him, the stock market would implode. In reality, the opposite happened. Between August and October alone, Trump sent six tweets saying markets would "crash" if Joe Biden were elected, using a word presidents typically avoid

The S&P 500 notched its best election week rally since 1932. And despite a sharp pullback Monday, the Dow soared nearly 12% in November, its best month since January 1987. The S&P 500 and Nasdaq enjoyed their best month since April.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/30/business/stock-market-dow-jones-trump-biden/index.html
Except... Biden hasn’t won.