Dow watchers Hit 29,930 up from China Fru low March 23 18,591

Temujin

Dow sinks 272 points, but books best November since 1928, and best month since ’87​

Big Ears Dynasty pushed the Dow down to 6,300.
That's what the prospect of a Biden presidency does.

No, that's unfair. That's what the end of the Trump presidency does.

Wall Street celebrates Biden and Yellen.

Authentic Nouveau

That's what the prospect of a Biden presidency does.

No, that's unfair. That's what the end of the Trump presidency does.

Wall Street celebrates Biden and Yellen.
One of us is a quant. Not you. In fact you have no idea what Quants do.

I first traded and watched the Dow fall to 600. America total market cap of equities is One third of the value of all the equities traded in the world are American.

Actually the market optimism is following the development and distribution of the vaccines. With which Bidet did NOTHING.

President Trump was a powerful cheerleader for medical products development. He is a business man. You are not. Biden is not.

Temujin

One of us is a quant. Not you. In fact you have no idea what Quants do.

I first traded and watched the Dow fall to 600. America total market cap of equities is One third of the value of all the equities traded in the world are American.

Actually the market optimism is following the development and distribution of the vaccines. With which Bidet did NOTHING.

President Trump was a powerful cheerleader for medical products development. He is a business man. You are not. Biden is not.
A Quant? Hahahahah. You couldn't analyse your way out of a paper bag. 😂😂

Authentic Nouveau

A Quant? Hahahahah. You couldn't analyse your way out of a paper bag. 😂😂
You have not the foggiest concept of what Quants do. Just for your information, I wrote my own computer trading models before canned programs came on the market. In fact before DOS and Microsoft.

Authentic Nouveau

Bidet worship back fires.

Jan. 10, 2020, The Dow Jones industrial average soared past 29,000 for the first time on Friday

So it set an amazing record before Biden sleepy Joe had won any primaries. Black Friday consumer spending up by a very large percent. I predicted it in August When I noticed numbers for Money supply M1 and M2.

The largest opportunity for economic improvement is actually in the hands of a few tyrannical governors which have severe lockdowns. has nothing to do with who is President. They are choking business.

Authentic Nouveau

Our junior "investor" and his 5 shares of TGT Target
The Beta during lockdown went from a little over .5 to .98 recently. He has never heard of Beta. Beta is a volatility variable.

They are "essential" business even in States with tyrant Governors.

I have been in a Target once this year and noticed they had groceries but no fresh veggies, meat case or bakery.

Authentic Nouveau

More learning opportunities for the junior "investor" who was left a few Tupperware shares by granny.
Last December I mentioned very strong housing starts and posted 3 reasons. They are consumer spending and consumer spending is 2 3rds of GDP. They are a leading indicator. Many homes were starting construction when China Fru hit. Low rates and construction is very busy. A very strong stock market gives people money for down payments and furnishings. Made in America.

Authentic Nouveau

He won.

The markets are going up with the obvious benefits we will see with a Biden presidency.

My Target stock is up to $178. You said it wouldn’t go up into the 90s.
backup;n4244089 said:
I'm more inclined now to think Trump is for real. He is a petulant man-child and will destroy the US reputation abroad. All economists agree, his ideas will also destroy the economy.

Record stock market and record low unemployment.

Temujin

Like that is relevant.
One of us has been quoted twice on the front page of The Wall street Journal and it isn't you. I am very familiar with atheists who make claims without tools to gather information.
I'm very glad that you've found another costume from the dressing up box. The heart surgeon/psychiatrist/obstetrician costume was getting rather grubby and mummy needs to wash it.

Authentic Nouveau

Dow jumps more than 200 points to a record even after a big U.S. jobs report miss​

Lockdowns by tyrannical Governors which are becoming more intense are hurting employment.

J regia

Dow jumps more than 200 points to a record even after a big U.S. jobs report miss​

Lockdowns by tyrannical Governors which are becoming more intense are hurting employment.
Which is why we have zero Covid-19 deaths per day, and why we are now out of the first recession for 30 years.