Dr. Kurt Jaros Vs Doug Wilson: Does God Decree All Evil?

ReverendRV

I just discovered a good response by Leighton Flowers to that video, seen above, in which he does a good job of refuting Doug Wilson's argument against freewill, and for Calvinistic determinism. Leighton Flowers has learned from his mistakes, and he doesn't interrupt so much as he used to do, or waffle so much as he normally does. So overall it is a good response.
I got onto LWF [aka Leighton]. During the Live Stream I asked if Marlon knew his video was going to end up on LWF's show? Apparently Marlon didn't Mind; or he doesn't know it happened. LWF doesn't include an opportunity for Douglas Wilson to rebut LWF's Critique of Marlon's Debate. LWF debates a lot of people this way, and they don't know it even happened...

Professor Flowers used to be LWF here at CARM; I loved debating him. Your mouth would drop if you knew what I got him to agree about. But he's not fond of me saying what it was; as he asks me for a Link to cite, but CARM does not exist in that form anymore...

Last edited:

Septextura

Hey, I watched that Live! I regularly watch Marlon Wilson's The Gospel Truth; as a matter of Fact, a Calvinism Debate comes on tonight!

Hint; if you want your questions asked, Super Chats get put at the head of the Line. I had a few great questions, but I was unable to Super Chat, so Q+A time ran out for me. Matt Slick is often on The Gospel Truth, so you ought to check it out...

Indeed. I'm becoming a regular viewer because it's a great channel with brilliant host and guests.

God bless.

zerinus

I got onto LWF [aka Leighton]. During the Live Stream I asked if Marlon knew his video was going to end up on LWF's show? Apparently Marlon didn't Mind; or he doesn't know it happened.
You don't need "permission" to critique a video on YouTube. If you (or Doug, or anybody else) disagree with Leighton Flower's criticisms of Doug Wilson's argument, you are just as free to publish a video, or article, or a blog post etc. of your own to give your reasons.
LWF doesn't include an opportunity for Douglas Wilson to rebut LWF's Critique of Marlon's Debate. LWF debates a lot of people this way, and they don't know it even happened...
I doubt that Leighton Flowers would be unwilling to debate Doug Wilson on the subject of the discussion, if Doug was interested. Best of all, Doug Wilson now knows what kind of criticisms Leighton Flowers is likely to bring against him, so he has plenty of time to prepare his rebuttal.
Professor Flowers used to be LWF here at CARM; I loved debating him. Your mouth would drop if you knew what I got him to agree about. But he's not fond of me saying what it was; as he asks me for a Link to cite, but CARM does not exist in that form anymore...
I don't think it is a good idea to make innuendos and accusations about others without being able to back it up.