Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”

Yakuda

Alaska and Montana covid fatalities have been going down in the last months....so cases are irrelevant if the fatality rate is dropping. Idaho cases have been dropping as well....Kentucky has been dropping since the beginning of Sept.

Did you even take the time to check or just post a link to the fake LW NYT?

BTW, I live in a red state....cases and hospitalizations have been dropping like a rock since August.
FL cases are dropping like a rock while cases in MA are on the rise. These people are getting more ridiculous every day

Bonnie

how do you know ?
People had the same illnesses back then that we have now. So, is influenza caused by demons? Cancer? Pneumonia? Smallpox?

However, disease is the result of the Fall and sin coming into the world. But that is all I will say about this as it would become off topic for this discussion.

Bonnie

FL cases are dropping like a rock while cases in MA are on the rise. These people are getting more ridiculous every day
Cases have been dropping in most states, including mine. On its Department of Health website, it has a map of Georgia, color-coded to show the intensity of cases in all the counties. Last August and early in September, about a third of the counties were red. I rechecked a few days ago, and ONLY ONE county was red, in SW Georgia. So, no, it isn't ridiculous.

Last edited:

Bonnie

In the second coming Jesus is riding a white horse....in Acts the angels say He will return the same way He left. Jesus didn't ascend on a white horse.

Symbolism.
Jesus comes back twice. Once in the air in the clouds (the way He left) and then again on a white horse.

Symbolism. Ever hear of it? Jesus will only return once. But it is off topic for this thread. If you wish to discuss Revelation and how my church interprets it, vs. how you interpret it, I will be happy to do so on the Lutheran forum.
true. The next step would be to understand why she made those claims.
True. Why don't you write to her and ask her?

Yakuda

Cases have been dropping in most states, including mine. On its Department of Health website, it has a map of Georgia, color-coded to show the intensity of cases in all the counties. Last August and early in September, about a third of the counties were red. I rechecked a few days ago, and ONLY ONE county was red, in SW Georgia. So, not it isn't ridiculous.
Are you in MA? The cases there are on the RISE. I'm not sure how otherwise intelligent people fall for the foolishness that is being out out about this. Day I wore a mask for show and you still believe him. Amazing.

vibise

Alaska and Montana covid fatalities have been going down in the last months....so cases are irrelevant if the fatality rate is dropping. Idaho cases have been dropping as well....Kentucky has been dropping since the beginning of Sept.

Did you even take the time to check or just post a link to the fake LW NYT?

BTW, I live in a red state....cases and hospitalizations have been dropping like a rock since August.
Cases are dropping all over the country, which is good, but some areas started out really high and are now high-moderate. There are still people dying unnecessarily.

The drops can be attributed in part to increased vaccinations.

vibise

First the hobbit wore one for show so he knows they don't work but apparently you know more than him. Maybe you should have his job.
Next are you suggesting fauci had no influence on the decision to shut everything down?????

You know what vibise I am sure that someone somewhere thinks you are a wonderful person, I am not burdened with such a false view of you. When you write stuff like, fauci isn't president and had no ability to shut things down then it's clear you're either acting edit
Fauci certainly gave advice to Trump, but Trump was the decision-maker and had no obligation to follow anyone's advice.
And yet you put the full blame on Fauci, and none on Trump, who was the one who made the decision!!

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Cases are dropping all over the country, which is good, but some areas started out really high and are now high-moderate. There are still people dying unnecessarily.

People die unnecessarily all the time. Fatalities from covid are lower than they were in Nov-March of 2020....even with the 'delta' variant.
The drops can be attributed in part to increased vaccinations.

Nope....the spike can be attributed to the vaccinations....shedding and spreading all over the place. Cases were dropping long before any vaccine came along.

Yakuda

Fauci certainly gave advice to Trump, but Trump was the decision-maker and had no obligation to follow anyone's advice.
And yet you put the full blame on Fauci, and none on Trump, who was the one who made the decision!!
First by virtue of that advice he is culpable for all the consequences. Next Trump was an elected official and was voted out of office. Fauci on the other hand is unaccountable to the voting pubic and remains in a position to continue destroying people's lives. Spare me you're feigned outrage at Trump. When you can admit fauci is an evil little hobbit and continues to destroy America get back to me until then you're just a bag of hot air.

BTW Trump was responsible for an imagined "insurrection" because he said March peacefully and patriotically on the capitol but fauci had none???? Again never wonder why I think you're a horrible human being.

vibise

People die unnecessarily all the time. Fatalities from covid are lower than they were in Nov-March of 2020....even with the 'delta' variant.

Nope....the spike can be attributed to the vaccinations....shedding and spreading all over the place. Cases were dropping long before any vaccine came along.
Your sources of information on the vaccine are lying to you. There is no scientific evidence supporting these claims. None.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Your sources of information on the vaccine are lying to you.

Uh, my Dr is not lying to me.....you think I should trust YOU and your nonsense over what my Dr tells me?
There is no scientific evidence supporting these claims. None.

Of course there are....but closed minded non critical thinkers don't want to hear these facts.

vibise

First by virtue of that advice he is culpable for all the consequences. Next Trump was an elected official and was voted out of office. Fauci on the other hand is unaccountable to the voting pubic and remains in a position to continue destroying people's lives. Spare me you're feigned outrage at Trump. When you can admit fauci is an evil little hobbit and continues to destroy America get back to me until then you're just a bag of hot air.

BTW Trump was responsible for an imagined "insurrection" because he said March peacefully and patriotically on the capitol but fauci had none???? Again never wonder why I think you're a horrible human being.
No. The decision maker is responsible for the consequences of that decision. A decision made well before the election.
Fauci is an experienced and highly respected scientist-doctor, except in RW circles where science and expertise are denigrated.
Govt agencies are run by people appointed by elected officials.

And Trump told people at that Jan6 rally to march to the Capitol and to remember that the usual rules did not apply to this event.

Yakuda

No. The decision maker is responsible for the consequences of that decision. A decision made well before the election.
Fauci is an experienced and highly respected scientist-doctor, except in RW circles where science and expertise are denigrated.
Govt agencies are run by people appointed by elected officials.

And Trump told people at that Jan6 rally to march to the Capitol and to remember that the usual rules did not apply to this event.
Fauci is an evil person as is anyone who thinks he should be listened to. What that means is you are evil.

What he told them was March peacefully and patriotically. I know how much evil people hate the truth.

Bob1

Stella Immanuel thinks that gynecological problems result from having sex with demon spirits.
Why would you label such a person as a "good doc"?
Sounds like she has about the same medical credentials as our dear poster😂.