Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”

Bob1

For the same reason you listen to a moron who wore a mask for show. There is something wrong with you people.
No, masks work... and have been proven to do so.
Something is wrong with any supposed "doctor" who thinks gynecological problems are the result of sex with demons😄.

Yakuda

No, masks work... and have been proven to do so.
Something is wrong with any supposed "doctor" who thinks gynecological problems are the result of sex with demons😄.
They sure don't work as the little evil hobbit fauci wore his for show. As to the doctor referenced in the OP I couldn't care less as she isn't in a position to destroy America like the evil hobbit did.

vibise

Uh, my Dr is not lying to me.....you think I should trust YOU and your nonsense over what my Dr tells me?

Of course there are....but closed minded non critical thinkers don't want to hear these facts.
If my doctor was telling me things that were out of line with the recommendations of the vast majority of doctors and scientists with actual demonstrated expertise in infectious diseases, vaccines, epidemiology, etc. I would change doctors.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
If my doctor was telling me things that were out of line with the recommendations of the vast majority of doctors and scientists with actual demonstrated expertise in infectious diseases, vaccines, epidemiology, etc. I would change doctors.

Yea, I'm sure YOU would, since all you feel the need to believe is the lies the idiot box is spoon feeding you.

I'm rather glad I have a Dr that doesn't tow the line of the leftist loons.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Why is projection so popular in right-wing circles?

It's not.....the only projection comes from the loons on the left.

I'm not the foolish one that would drop my Dr because he doesn't agree with what the idiot box is trying to sell you.

vibise

Yea, I'm sure YOU would, since all you feel the need to believe is the lies the idiot box is spoon feeding you.

I'm rather glad I have a Dr that doesn't tow the line of the leftist loons.
I read the primary literature, and am aware of what sources are reliable for medical information.

Choosing a doctor for his political leanings is not really the way to go. Science matters in medicine, not ideology.

vibise

It's not.....the only projection comes from the loons on the left.

I'm not the foolish one that would drop my Dr because he doesn't agree with what the idiot box is trying to sell you.
Who is talking about the "idiot box"? We are talking about medicine, science, epidemiology, vaccines. edit per mod

Last edited by a moderator:

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
I read the primary literature, and am aware of what sources are reliable for medical information.

Says the scientist that didn't know Azithromycin was an antibiotic.
Choosing a doctor for his political leanings is not really the way to go.

I agree. I have no idea the political leaning of my Dr that I have been going to for over 15 years now. We don't discuss politics.
Science matters in medicine, not ideology.

I agree and I trust my Dr.

glenlogie

So you would fire a doctor that knew you specifically for one who makes general statements. Not a smart move.

glenlogie

Choosing a doctor for his political leanings is not really the way to go. Science matters in medicine, not ideology.
Then why are you doing if?

vibise

I did....what about it?

And you believe everything the idiot box says about all of the above.
I do not actually watch much TV.
I get my information from professional sources.

While you falsely accuse me of watching TV, you refuse to identify the sources you use to learn about covid and how to best treat it.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member

While you falsely accuse me of watching TV, you refuse to identify the sources you use to learn about covid and how to best treat it.

I get my information from professional sources. Since you and your ilk refuse to look at anything that doesn't fit your ideology, I'd rather watch paint dry than waste my time on you.

glenlogie

You mean ,Ike Wikipedia?? Which you have used.

Bonnie

Who is talking about the "idiot box"? We are talking about medicine, science, epidemiology, vaccines. edit per mod
I don't get my vaccine/covid information from the TV, either. I almost never watch the news on TV, except once in awhile, for local stuff.

Of course, some on here watch Tucker Carlson, and have gotten some of their information on these things from HIM. I watched a video of one of his shows, at the urging from a friend on here, 'way back in either May or June--and immediately noted the problems in his presentation.

I too have done my best to get information about covid and the vaccines from scientific and medical journals. Not Youtube, Brighteon, Bitchute, etc. But even then, there are accusations that these journals/doctors have been "bought off" by big pharm or others to write what they want them to write. Darned if we do; darned if we don't.