Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”

Yakuda

I do not actually watch much TV.
I get my information from professional sources.

While you falsely accuse me of watching TV, you refuse to identify the sources you use to learn about covid and how to best treat it.
We know fauci wore a mask for show and is guilty of crimes against humanity. Hes a "professional source" isn't he?

Yakuda

I don't get my vaccine/covid information from the TV, either. I almost never watch the news on TV, except once in awhile, for local stuff.

Of course, some on here watch Tucker Carlson, and have gotten some of their information on these things from HIM. I watched a video of one of his shows, at the urging from a friend on here, 'way back in either May or June--and immediately noted the problems in his presentation.

I too have done my best to get information about covid and the vaccines from scientific and medical journals. Not Youtube, Brighteon, Bitchute, etc. But even then, there are accusations that these journals/doctors have been "bought off" by big pharm or others to write what they want them to write. Darned if we do; darned if we don't.
That last line is true which is why you look at things like what's NOT being shared with the American people. Or how people like fauci behave and not what comes out of the sewer under his nose. Look at how they dealt with ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Why would it matter to anyone if a doctor and patient wanted to try either to treat covid? Look at how the left talked about the vaccine when they saw it as trumps but now they love it and they want to force it down your throat???? Why? Why do they want to take decision making away from the American people? They have only unseemly reasons for doing so. Why? Please don't tell me you think they are doing it for the public good

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
That last line is true which is why you look at things like what's NOT being shared with American people. Or how people like fauci behave and not what comes out of the sewer under his nose. Look at how they dealt with ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Why would it matter to anyone if a doctor and patient wanted to try either to treat covid? Look at how the left talked about the vaccine when they saw it as trumps now they love it they want to force it down your throat???? Why? Why they want to take decision making away from the American people they have only unseemly reasons for doing so. Why? Please don't tell me you think they are doing it for the public good

When they are trying to force you to do something, it's NEVER the good guys doing the forcing.

If these people don't wake up soon, they're in for one rude awakening.

This will be the biggest "I told you so" ever.

vibise

I get my information from professional sources. Since you and your ilk refuse to look at anything that doesn't fit your ideology, I'd rather watch paint dry than waste my time on you.
Professional sources that you do not name and don't link to.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Professional sources that you do not name and don't link to.
Since you and your ilk refuse to look at anything that doesn't fit your ideology, I'd rather watch paint dry than waste my time on you.

vibise

That last line is true which is why you look at things like what's NOT being shared with the American people. Or how people like fauci behave and not what comes out of the sewer under his nose. Look at how they dealt with ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Why would it matter to anyone if a doctor and patient wanted to try either to treat covid? Look at how the left talked about the vaccine when they saw it as trumps but now they love it and they want to force it down your throat???? Why? Why do they want to take decision making away from the American people? They have only unseemly reasons for doing so. Why? Please don't tell me you think they are doing it for the public good
How they dealt with ivermectin and HQC is by doing controlled studies to evaluate their effectiveness, and found that neither was particularly effective.

If patients and certain doctors want to use these drugs in place of vaccination, then OK, but the general public needs to be given the facts on these treatments as well as on the benefits and risks of vaccination.

Yakuda

How they dealt with ivermectin and HQC is by doing controlled studies to evaluate their effectiveness, and found that neither was particularly effective.

If patients and certain doctors want to use these drugs in place of vaccination, then OK, but the general public needs to be given the facts on these treatments as well as on the benefits and risks of vaccination.
I will ask you AGAIN why does it matter to you if a patient and doctor decide to use either to treat covid?

The "facts" as defined by the left are agenda driven. Please save us your sanctimonious nonsense.

vibise

I will ask you AGAIN why does it matter to you if a patient and doctor decide to use either to treat covid?

The "facts" as defined by the left are agenda driven. Please save us your sanctimonious nonsense.
Did you read my post? I said it was OK if individual patients and doctors want to use these useless drugs.

The facts used by mainstream medicine and scientists are based on data from controlled trials.

Yakuda

Did you read my post? I said it was OK if individual patients and doctors want to use these useless drugs.

The facts used by mainstream medicine and scientists are based on data from controlled trials.
But never was it reported that ivermectin was wildly successful in India. I guess the Indian brand of covid was different right? If you or the lame brain media told me the sky was blue id seek independent verification. I don't believe ANYTHING you liars say.

And CVS was refusing to fill legal scripts for ivermectin. You just refuse to see how evil you are. I guess Hitler did the same thing

Last edited:

4Him

Administrator
Staff member

Not even remotely true.

They are lying to the public about these effective drugs.

Authentic Nouveau

No. The decision maker is responsible for the consequences of that decision. A decision made well before the election.
Fauci is an experienced and highly respected scientist-doctor, except in RW circles where science and expertise are denigrated.
Govt agencies are run by people appointed by elected officials.

And Trump told people at that Jan6 rally to march to the Capitol and to remember that the usual rules did not apply to this event.
· Obama Approved Chinese Gain-of-Function Research 11 Days Before Trump’s Inauguration

Why was building a killer weapon banned in the first place?
Wuhan was used to make the killer weapon because it was banned here. Fauchee knew the legal and ethical issues.

He also knew with President Trump he may have to ask questions and get his crimes exposed.

Why are you anti science? Science was aware of weaponizing pathogens.

Bonnie

Not even remotely true.

Yes, it is mostly true, at least about HCQ. The jury is still out on ivermectin; I have yet to read any results of that large study going on in Oxford, England, the Principle trial, that started back sometime in June, I think it was.

But Nature magazine did have a report on this study on HCQ;

It is highly technical but I scrolled down to read the conclusion at the end:

Treating COVID-19 patients with CQ/HCQ did not decrease mortality. Even it was increased if AZM was added. Besides, CQ/HCQ alone or in combination with AZM increased the duration of hospital stay. Overall virological cure rate and that on days 4, 10, or 14 were not affected by receiving HCQ. Adding AZM to HCQ/CQ did not show any benefit in terms of virological cure as well. The Need for MV was not improved by exposure to CQ/HCQ alone or in combination with AZM. Moreover, CQ/HCQ, did not either shorten the duration till conversion to negative PCR, prevent radiological progression, nor affect clinical worsening of the disease. Future randomized clinical trials are needed to confirm these conclusions.

This was from last December.

Here is a much newer study from JAMA:

Conclusions and Relevance In this randomized clinical trial, neither hydroxychloroquine nor lopinavir-ritonavir showed any significant benefit for decreasing COVID-19–associated hospitalization or other secondary clinical outcomes. This trial suggests that expedient clinical trials can be implemented in low-income settings even during the COVID-19 pandemic.
And one more:

So, it is true that several studies--and there are more--have shown that HCQ is not effective in treating covid-19. What may work in vitro doesn't always work in vivo. Yet, I have seen some studies that show it can be effective if used early on in treatment. At any rate, I think both HCQ and ivermectin should be available for physicians to prescribe to covid patients, if both wish it.

Last edited:

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it is mostly true, at least about HCQ.

No, not even remotely....and they know it.

Conclusions​

HCQ has been shown to have consistent clinical efficacy for COVID-19 when it is provided early in the outpatient setting; in general, it appears to work better the earlier it is provided. Overall, HCQ is effective against COVID-19. There is no credible evidence that HCQ results in worsening of COVID-19. HCQ has also been shown to be safe for the treatment of COVID-19 when responsibly used.
nih.gov/pmc/articles
The jury is still out on ivermectin;

No, it isn't, and they know it.... I've already proven this over and over, with links and graphs of the places that ACTUALLY use Ivermectin.

Last edited:

Bonnie

No, not even remotely....and they know it.

Conclusions​

HCQ has been shown to have consistent clinical efficacy for COVID-19 when it is provided early in the outpatient setting; in general, it appears to work better the earlier it is provided. Overall, HCQ is effective against COVID-19. There is no credible evidence that HCQ results in worsening of COVID-19. HCQ has also been shown to be safe for the treatment of COVID-19 when responsibly used.
nih.gov/pmc/articles

No, it isn't, and they know it.... I've already proven this over and over, with links and graphs of the places that ACTUALLY use Ivermectin.
I am sorry, but I proved you are incorrect--there have been good, systematic studies done on HCQ that showed it was NOT efficacious in treating covid-19, and I proved it, with links to 3 different scientific studies/journals. So, yes, it WAS "remotely true."

But to be fair, here is one from the American Journal of Therapeutics, about ivermectin:

I have seen trials that showed that ivermectin helped, and others, where it didn't. I have posted that several times on this board and stated that it seems to show some promise. I was willing to look at BOTH kinds of trials. I looked at both sides. Did you? The results were mixed. But I am willing to hope that the BIG controlled trial in Oxford, England, does prove that ivermectin really helps in treatment and prevention of covid. We need all the weapons we can get against covid-19.

Last edited: