Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus privately confessed to a European politician Wuhan fru lab leak

Now that we have confirmed that the virus was human engineered...the question is, was it a catastrophic accident at a labatory in Wuhan like Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus privately confessed....or was the release intential.

I'm going with intential.
Like the "leak" from the "Supreme Court" about Roe v Wade.

Designed to stir up division...and assination attempts by the self righteous left.
Actually just a "test balloon" to see what the effects of the ruling might be. I suspect they HAVE their answer. The question is: what will they do with it??? Is the "Supreme Court" just another collection of political hacks???

It's starting to look that way -

Actually just a "test balloon" to see what the effects of the ruling might be. I suspect they HAVE their answer. The question is: what will they do with it??? Is the "Supreme Court" just another collection of political hacks???

It's starting to look that way -
Over the last several years I have been checking out the internet alt right newscasts. I enjoy them because they are not limited to what they can say...news groups such as CNN, MSNBC, Fox etc. Some of the stuff will be pretty crazy, but discernment is occasionally required...such as Hillary was humg in Gitmo.

Still, the alt media is deeper than what is in the MSM. For example, do you think all those cattle all of a sudden dropped dead in the 100 deg heat? There's more to this story.

You had said...." Is the "Supreme Court" just another collection of political hacks???"...I would say some are. Perhaps there's hope as when Sotomayor praised Thomas the other day.

As to the test balloon....that balloon has already flown, landed and data collected. You ready for whats next? The best thing you can do is sit on your porch, chew on a blade of grass and play praise songs to Jesus on your banjo.

and play praise songs to Jesus on your banjo.
Actually gonna do that Thursday night at the monthly bluegrass jam in Carrollton. Since the church doesn't do hymns any more, we bluegrass folks do 'em. That's my favorite part of Texas - LOTS of homemade music wherever you look.

Actually gonna do that Thursday night at the monthly bluegrass jam in Carrollton. Since the church doesn't do hymns any more, we bluegrass folks do 'em. That's my favorite part of Texas - LOTS of homemade music wherever you look.
Big Walnut Valley Blue grass festival in Winfield Ks. They run 3 stages at a time over 3 days.

Now that we have confirmed that the virus was human engineered...the question is, was it a catastrophic accident at a labatory in Wuhan like Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus privately confessed....or was the release intential.

I'm going with intential.
Human engineered.
Negligence. Costs a lot in court.

Back