Dr. Tim Ball: Seven Ways To Spot Climate Change Propaganda

If you think some scientists are corrupt, you need to provide evidence and names.
If you think all scientists buy into man made global warmin, cough up all the names.
If you think ALL scientists are corrupt, then the problem lies with you.
Climate Gate announced how that bunch was corrupt.

I reviewed the Fortran programs within 72 hours of Climategate leaks and they showed how data was Mannnipulated to get the Hockey Schtick."

Your side blindly refuses to investigate. I written programs in Fortran for my own scientific modeling.

I've noticed that.

We had a cooler than usual spring here. And, besides the tornado in Gaylord, an unremarkable summer. And so far a below average fall.
And I heard Farmers Almanac is predicting an unseasonably cold and snowy winter.
But global warmers think it should be colder? Like no problems with that?
lol! The news readers where I live are reading from a similar script, too cold, global warming; too hot, global warming. If it is a "perfect" day, how long will it be before we again feel the effect of global warming/climate change?

A few boards back, someone posted a link to a book pdf that was written several decades ago. I can't remember the title, but the premise was public education in the U.S. was being geared towards producing worker drones rather than people capable of critical thought. Maybe some people think that particular goal has been attained?

Your mindset does not allow you to concede that virtually all scientists working on climate change agree on the danger of human-caused climate change.
Your mindset does not allow logic or the philosophy of science - nor the understanding consensus is not part of science

Your mindset does not allow logic or the philosophy of science - nor the understanding consensus is not part of science
Consensus is a political label.

If you have no scientific proof, you can declare you are backed by consensus. Which can't be proven.

If a kid needs a whuppin' and gets a whuppin' it is Never limited by consensus requirement.

Consensus is a political label.
If you have no scientific proof, you can declare you are backed by consensus. Which can't be proven.
If a kid needs a whuppin' and gets a whuppin' it is Never limited by consensus requirement.
Yup - shows the ignorance of atheoevobabykillers in every subject possible.

Fear sample

Little and the sky is falling.Weather is complex, so climate change will have different effects in different areas. Is is indeed a worrying situation.

Back