Dueteronomy 30:6

This has not changed

You keep ignoring the point

where does it mention unbelievers becoming believers through regeneration

and you are also ignoring the fact that this is a promise to the repentant

Deuteronomy 30:1-2 (KJV)
1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

why are you ignoring these facts?
We're back to the it does not mention unbelievers? Lol it does not mention believers either. So who is it talking about? Who are the uncircumcised of the heart? Who are the circumcised of the heart?

We're back to the it does not mention unbelievers? Lol it does not mention believers either. So who is it talking about? Who are the uncircumcised of the heart? Who are the circumcised of the heart?
Some people just don’t waste their time with words that don’t matter. Don’t ya know?
Some people are just right and nothing can change that.

Wake up

you are ignoring the fact that this is a promise to the repentant who return to God

Deuteronomy 30:1-2 (KJV)
1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

What?
Where do you read the faith given to man as a gift through regeneration is God’s faith?
Whose else faith could it be that pleases God and is able to do what God wills? Faith comes by hearing the Word of God and the Word of God is active and empowers the believe and changes him within. Yes, the faith God gives us is the faith of God! Faith is a spiritual gift that comes from God who is Spirit! :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Do you not understand that anything of the Spirit is regenerating and faith is of the Spirit? :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay
Read the text

That promise is to

Deuteronomy 30:1-2 (ESV)
1 “And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,
2 and return to the LORD your God, you and your children, and obey his voice in all that I command you today, with all your heart and with all your soul,

it is to the repentant

Read the text

That promise is to

Deuteronomy 30:1-2 (ESV)
1 “And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,
2 and return to the LORD your God, you and your children, and obey his voice in all that I command you today, with all your heart and with all your soul,

it is to the repentant
When do you think Israel will obey all these things and by whose power God's or their own power? :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay

When do you think Israel will obey all these things and by whose power God's or their own power? :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay
You are skipping the point

The promise to circumcise the heart wasc given to men who had returned to the Lord

It was repentance before circumcision

You are skipping the point

The promise to circumcise the heart wasc given to men who had returned to the Lord

It was repentance before circumcision
Have you heard of spiritual repentance? How is that possible without spiritual circumcision? Only spiritual people can walk spiritually with God and the law is fulfilled in spiritual people who are quickened out of death and the Spirit of Christ is in them. God does not want carnal people returning to him because they can not.

God bless you,

Seventh Day

Whose else faith could it be that pleases God and is able to do what God wills?
Are you saying pre-fall Adam didn’t have faith that pleased God? But God still called him good?
Faith comes by hearing the Word of God and the Word of God is active and empowers the believe and changes him within.
Yes, the word is what the Spirit uses. The word has no saving power of its own or everyone would be saved, and we know that don’t happen.
The gospel is the power unto salvation for those who what?
Believe!
can you see how this works?
The Spirit changes man within through regeneration.
You have things mixed up friend!
Yes, the faith God gives us is the faith of God! Faith is a spiritual gift that comes from God who is Spirit! :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay
You have no idea what your talking about.

I think you need to spend some time thinking about what you want to say.
What you said above makes no sense!

Think about it
If the old man dead in trespasses and sins is dead with Christ in his death then who is Jesus calling to himself? I will give you a clue:

2Co 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

2Co 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Who is Jesus calling to himself? :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay

I’ll give you a clue. The “all” is the elect.

The elect. ?
Deal with the question not evade it. I will make it easy for you if the old man is dead in trespasses and sins and is dead with Christ in his death and Christ rose again who is rising with him? A new spiritual man or the old man dead in trespasses and sins? Who is God dealing with? Who is God calling to himself? Notice what is bold in this scripture:

2Co 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

Now. who is God calling to himself? :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Deal with the question not evade it. I will make it easy for you if the old man is dead in trespasses and sins and is dead with Christ in his death and Christ rose again who is rising with him? A new spiritual man or the old man dead in trespasses and sins? Who is God dealing with? Who is God calling to himself? Notice what is bold in this scripture:

Now. who is God calling to himself? :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay
Who taught you to word stuff like you do? The uni’s?

I gave you my answer. Deal with my answer not evade it.

Are you saying pre-fall Adam didn’t have faith that pleased God? But God still called him good?

Yes, the word is what the Spirit uses. The word has no saving power of its own or everyone would be saved, and we know that don’t happen.
The gospel is the power unto salvation for those who what?
Believe!
can you see how this works?
The Spirit changes man within through regeneration.
You have things mixed up friend!

You have no idea what your talking about.
If Adam had faith then he would have been faithful and would not have fallen. Thus, he needed salvation and perhaps you need to understand what Jesus atoning for the world means. Do you understand the law of sin and death and the law of the Spirit and life? What law was Adam under when he transgressed the Law? What law is the new Adam under in Christ as the faith of God is at work in him.? The difference between the old Adam and the new Adam is night and day! :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Back