Dune Part 1

docphin5

Thought the cinematography was outstanding. The story kind of ends abruptly so people who have not read the book will probably walk away a little confused or disappointed. Apparently it will be two years before the part 2 comes out in 2023, if approved. That’s a long time to wait to find out what happens. Definitely worth seeing for the visuals of world building and the main character is interesting to watch.

Arikel88

Ohhh dune is awesome really the ebst movie back then I watch it, going to see it soon thanks for your input ;D.

inertia

Thought the cinematography was outstanding. The story kind of ends abruptly so people who have not read the book will probably walk away a little confused or disappointed. Apparently it will be two years before the part 2 comes out in 2023, if approved. That’s a long time to wait to find out what happens. Definitely worth seeing for the visuals of world building and the main character is interesting to watch.

I remember not being able to put down the original book. Based on the previews, it appears that they captured the blue eyes as my imagination depicted them a long time ago.

Spice with Blue Eyes.JPG

It's the spice -

Last edited:

docphin5

I remember not being able to put down the original book. Based on the previews, it appears that they captured the blue eyes as my imagination depicted them a long time ago.

View attachment 2140

It's the spice -
It is one of my favorite sci-fi books, one that I return to periodically to read, and each time I can’t put it down. The political intrigue and world-building on a “Star Wars” scale just sucks me in each time.