Edit time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

This is good. Sometimes it takes me longer than 10 minutes to see that I've messed up!
Sometimes......I never see it and have to have it pointed out to me............LOL

Sherman

I am butter fingers too. My typing is worse in the mornings. My brain has to get warmed up. I am like a old airplane. It takes a while for me to get warmed up and going.

Mod7

Staff member
When I took typing in high schools that course was mainly for secretaries and sissies. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I was one of the dumb jocks in that class :LOL:

That comment really dates me!

Sherman

I learned typing on the old typewriters - before there were computers. Now I am dating myself.

Sherman

The look may grow on you - I didn't like my purple letter at first, but I am findling the sleekness of this site very attractive. I keep coming back because visually it is soothing and it is also fun to post here.

Bonnie

When I took typing in high schools that course was mainly for secretaries and sissies. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I was one of the dumb jocks in that class :LOL:

That comment really dates me!
I learned typing on heavy, clunky non-electric typewriters. The fastest I could get was about 60 words a minute. I was a bit faster on electric typewriters, but not by much. I am faster on computer keyboards.

Sherman

I didn't do well on typing at all. Still am not a good typist. That is why my posts tend to be short.

e v e

I don't think that 30 minutes is enough time. One day would be a better limit. In fact, why have a limit?

e v e

A DAY (24 hours) would be better, as far as I'm concerned.
I agree. Sometimes when responding to someone a day later is when i notice a typo.

Maybe it’s for the mods, so they don’t have to check old posts again, in case they changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.