Remember
Jesus and tequila
I'm satisfied

As I look over this beautiful land, I can't help but realize
That I am alone
Why am I able to waste my energy
To notice life being so beautiful
Maybe partying will help
What of the people who don't have what I ain't got?
Are they victims of my leisure?
To fail is to be a victim
To be a victim of my choice
Maybe partying will help

As I look over this beautiful land, I can't help but realize
That I am alone
Why am I able to waste my energy
To notice life being so beautiful
Maybe partying will help
What of the people who don't have what I ain't got?
Are they victims of my leisure?
To fail is to be a victim
To be a victim of my choice
Maybe partying will help
Ouch! My ears are bleeding.

Why does it matter who we call supreme God? Is it merely an academic exercise whether this present world is ruled by the Most High or YHWH?

It does matter because there was a world before our present one. A world of light.

Per the Jewsih-Christian sects of the second temple period, namely, the Essenes and the Mandeans (Nazareans), there was a world of light BEFORE this present material world where the King of Light, aka, Most High ruled with his angels. Some angels rebelled resulting in them being cast out to rule over the present world. It is why there is suffering, ignorance, and death in this world.

Therefore, allegedly the Most High was the Supreme God over perfection, the place where everything ultimately comes from. It is where we should be trying to get back to. It is “home” for the virtuous soul made in the image of the most intelligent being in existence. Consequently, we are trying to free ourselves from the fallen angel(s) who rule this world. That is it in a nutshell.

Before you discard this idea as pure fiction, hear one fact that may change your mind. Everything that presently exists in our world came from a single source of energy from BEFORE the Big Bang. It suggests this Jewish-Sect was right about one thing, there existed a world before our own made of light or energy. Per astrophysicists a world of extremely ordered light or energy.

According to these sects of Jewish-Christianity all things in existence (heaven, hell, earth, underworld, etc.) are made up of two things. In the perfect world it was energy (light) and moral intelligence (life). The chief of all angels was God’s celestial Man or (first) Adam of light or second life. He was the perfect light and life. But he lacked one thing, ie., the greatest honor of all, ie., to face suffering and death and overcome.

For some reason that is not really clear he ended up suffering corruption and dragging angels down with him into a material world. He is associated with both “the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world” (Rev. 13:8) and the dragon cast down (Rev. 12:9, Luke 10:18), a “star fall from heaven” (Rev. 9). The celestial Man suffered corruption spreading out his lifeless body across the cosmos as matter/energy until 13.8 billion years later virtuous souls first appeared in humans.

To these souls the Most High God began whispering their name awakening the memory of their true home. They became the priests of God, messengers, reminding others of the true God. This was called “gnosis” of the kingdom of light. To anyone who would listen they taught that the King of Light will return all things to what they once were, the end will be as the beginning, the present world will be remade into a perfect kingdom of light again inhabited by souls possessing the greatest honor of all, having overcome suffering and death to become perfect children of God.

Allegedly, the human soul of Yeshua was chosen to lead the heavenly host as the arch-angel, (over—all angels), aka, Son of God, the “last Adam”, in the “new creation,” perfect in every way, all light and all moral intelligence.

This ^^^ is a brief summary of everything written in the Enoch literature found among the Dead Sea Scrolls held by Essenes and in the Mandean literature, both sects of Jewish-christianity during the second temple period. This is why the name of the Supreme God matters, because he rules the kingdom of Light, the true home of the virtuous souls, whether they be angels or humans.

Last edited:
Everyone who is unaware that the Hebrew religion developed from the Canaanite religion needs to watch this video. This is archaeological facts that our pastors, priests, and rabbis are NOT telling us. Yet it is documented to be historically true based on the discovery of the lost city of Ugarit in 1928 which housed a buried library describing in detail the Canaanite religion and culture. I do not know why they hide this from us, maybe because they are afraid of it, but that is never a reason to withhold the historical truth.

One reason I personally like the video is that it demonstrates without a doubt that El Elyon was the Supreme God who produced all the other gods in the pantheon, making El’s children, the elohim or gods. Put another way, Elyon is “the God” of gods (elohim). YHWH was considered one of the gods of the nations, specifically, the god of nation Israel (see Deuteronomy 32:8).

(RSV, Deut. 32:8) When the Most High apportioned the nations, when he divided humankind, he fixed the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the gods; the LORD’s own portion was his people, Jacob his allotted share.

Some other interesting historical facts.
* The Hebrews were originally canaanites during the early bronze age.
* They likely tried to break away or differentiate themselves from other Canaanites around the time of the Bronze Age collapse (around 1,200 BC). Consequently the bible portrays YHWH and Baal as rivals but previously they were probably equivalent to each other.
And in that day, declares the LORD, you will call me ‘My Husband,’ and no longer will you call me ‘My Baal.” (Hosea 2:16)​
* The Bible is not depicting historical events but rather depicting historical opinions of the Canaanite, Egyptian, and the Sumerian/Babylonian religions. (Read that again if it is not clear!). For example, the Sumerian myths of creation are included in the Bible, except that the Hebrews demythologized the sumerian account involving the battle of gods in heaven to natural phenomena on earth involving humans. YHWH would be equivalent to the Sumerian god named Enki who formed the material world with humans in it. Enki was the Son of Anu, just as YHWH would be Son of El.

Anyways, for your own edification please get educated because if you do not do it for yourself then it appears that your religious teachers will not do it for you.

Last edited:
I want to throw this out there because I feel that there is something to it. But I don’t know how to explain it fully. So I am going to put it down and come back to it later.

The you tube video above said without explaining that the term “YHWH-Elohim” is likely an epithet to describe the Most High as the creator of an army or creator of the heavenly host.

The Canaanite myth involves intelligent beings or nature gods (elohim) combatting one of their own, the sea god, namely, Yam, (Tiamat in the parallel Sumerian myth) to bring order to heaven.

One big difference between the Canaanite myth and the Hebrew Bible is that the Bible places the heavenly battle into an earthly setting where humans on earth battle natural disasters, floods, fires, winds, thorns and thistles, etc.

Therefore, is the terms “YHWH-Elohim” from the Bible taking what was once known as “Baal (Lord)-gods” bringing order to heaven now being used in the Bible to bring order to nature or matter on earth in humans? Hmm…..are we echoes in some sense from cosmic events in the past?

What is that prayer?

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven (Matt. 6:9)

Last edited:
I want to throw this out there because I feel that there is something to it. But I don’t know how to explain it fully. So I am going to put it down and come back to it later.

The you tube video above said without explaining that the term “YHWH-Elohim” is likely an epithet to describe the Most High as the creator of an army or creator of the heavenly host.

The Canaanite myth involves intelligent beings or nature gods (elohim) combatting one of their own, the sea god, namely, Yam, (Tiamat in the parallel Sumerian myth) to bring order to heaven.

One big difference between the Canaanite myth and the Hebrew Bible is that the Bible places the heavenly battle into an earthly setting where humans on earth battle natural disasters, floods, fires, winds, thorns and thistles, etc.

Therefore, is the terms “YHWH-Elohim” from the Bible taking what was once known as “Baal (Lord)-gods” bringing order to heaven now being used in the Bible to bring order to nature or matter on earth in humans? Hmm…..are we echoes in some sense from cosmic events in the past?

What is that prayer?

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven (Matt. 6:9)
Here is an interesting point of information.

Speaking of Marduk, the chief of all gods, and son of the Father of all gods, namely, Anu, (just as Jesus is over all angels and son of the heavenly Father) the Enuma Elish (tablet 6, line 112) proclaims,

Let him do on earth
As he has done in heaven”.

In the Enuma Elish (the Baylonian creation myth), Marduk brought order to heaven by defeating chaos, namely, Tiamat the dragon. In the New Testament Yeshua allegedly defeats sin in the flesh, sin being the cause of death.

It raises the question is Marduk, Michael, YHWH-Elohim, and Yeshua related in some way? They all defeated a dragon from the sea.

Let us reason together,
Yeshua (lord) leads virtuous souls from sin and death to his Father, the Most High
YHWH [Lord of the] —Elohim (gods) destroys sin in the flesh
Marduk, chief of gods, destroys the dragon opposing the King of gods, thereby, saving the gods
Michael, chief of all angels, defeats the dragon and saves God’s people
Joshua’s (or Jesus’) guardian angel is “captain of the heavenly host”

Hmmm…..anyone else see a pattern?

Last edited:
Back