Elaborate Revenge Scheme

splash

Jesus Christ showed me in a dream where a popular female Jamaican dancehall came to me for 'help' because she stated that $700,000 was taken from her bank account and the bank was not giving her back the money. I advised her on who to go to for help. Eventually, through this, she became rooted in my life. Eventually, she ended up taking my phone away from me unknown to me for what purposes I do not know. Then eventually I found out that she was taking revenge on me on behalf of a cousin that she had. It was a very elaborate scheme. This same dancehall artist is involved in the occult Jesus Christ had shown me earlier and was trying to lure me to go somewhere.

In a previous dream, another popular female Jamaican dancehall artist came to my home, and she acted disrespectfully to me, basically implying that I should attend to her needs. In yet another dream another popular Jamaican female dancehall artist came to my home, trying to root herself in my life because a male dancehall artist with ulterior motives told her to do this.

I want to make it clear that my home is no longer open to everyone. It is not open to Jamaican celebrities, it is not open to every and most American celebrities, it is not open to anyone in Jamaica at all including my former classmates and friends, and neighbours. I am doing this to protect myself and my family from people with ulterior motives. I have issues where people keep coming into my home and I do not want them there although I try still to be respectful. They are disrespectful, they hate me, they have even taken items from my home, they are always around me because they have ulterior motives.

Are all celebrities bad? No, there are celebrities and others who have been kind and respectful to me, celebrities and others who are nice, but because of what has been happening to me I am forced to limit those who come near me as much as possible. I do not want any friends at all because of how people have treated me and are treating me.

Last edited:
Back