Election

preacher4truth

This ties into election. Why dodge answering our questions? What are you afraid of? Ask myself and/or @preacher4truth any question you wish, and we will gladly answer them.
I already know what he believes, I only want him to plainly state it. He knows he'll be exposed and refuted, so he dodges, hoping to draw someone in and deceive them first, so he doesn't want to be exposed. Things that hide do not like light. He's seeking disciples after himself.

brightfame52

I already know what he believes, I only want him to plainly state it. He knows he'll be exposed and refuted, so he dodges, hoping to draw someone in and deceive them first, so he doesn't want to be exposed. Things that hide do not like light. He's seeking disciples after himself.
If you know what I believe then you have not been honest here. Also if you know what I believe how did you find out if it was not from something I publically posted?

preacher4truth

If you know what I believe then you have not been honest here. Also if you know what I believe how did you find out if it was not from something I publically posted?
First off I'm not dishonest but have been quite open on all things, answering directly without hiding or deflection.

You can't say the same for yourself.

Secondly I've refuted your false accusations on Calvinists saying they don't believe in justification by faith in Christ alone. Your retort couldn't deal with the facts of your being refuted, so, as you do with scripture you snipped a quote of my response and took it out of context and deceived yourself like you answered me.

No, you didn't.

Lastly I know what you teach because I've dealt with Primitive Baptist heresy in the past and know what you truly believe and know you're one timorous PB who is afraid to be open about your false gospel.

T

TomFL

So why are you so loathe to confirm what it appears you believe

Have the courage of your convictions

T

TomFL

Read what I publically posted.
I did

and wanted your confirmation

In a cut and paste something may have been inadvertently stated that differs from a poster's view

That is why it is good to seek confirmation

Also a statement may have been made without really thinking out all of its ramifications

so again it is good to question

Finally in the light of objections a poster may realize that is not what he really wants to hold

brightfame52

I did

and wanted your confirmation

In a cut and paste something may have been inadvertently stated that differs from a poster's view

That is why it is good to seek confirmation

Also a statement may have been made without really thinking out all of its ramifications

Finally in the light of objections a poster may realize that is not what he really wants to hold

What I posted is confirmed every time you read it.