Election

brightfame52

Yes

It appears you did

And you just stated

What I posted is confirmed every time you read it.

so you do believe the fruit of the spirit is for unbelievers
Show it to me please, then I will comment !

In the mean time I believe in Unconditional Election in Christ before the foundation of the world, before the elect had a physical being in time.

T

TomFL

Show it to me please, then I will comment !

In the mean time I believe in Unconditional Election in Christ before the foundation of the world, before the elect had a physical being in time.
Don't be coy

i have asked you time and time again if it was so and you said to read your op that you stand behind what it states

brightfame52

Don't be coy

i have asked you time and time again if it was so and you said to read your op that you stand behind what it states
I didnt think you could show it, because its a rabbit trail away from some point I made with scripture. Election took place before the foudation of the world Eph 1 4 and is therefore unconditional, since the elect didn't have any physical being in order to perform any so called conditions.

T

TomFL

I didnt think you could show it, because its a rabbit trail away from some point I made with scripture. Election took place before the foudation of the world Eph 1 4 and is therefore unconditional, since the elect didn't have any physical being in order to perform any so called conditions.

here

Toward a defintion of Psychikos

Also the definition of the natural man is what is natural, as it relates to physical (tangible) life alone (i.e. apart from God's inworking of faith Its physical tangible life alone, meaning apart from the New Birth which is the inworking of Faith, for Faith is a fruit of the Spirit Gal 5 22...

Salvation is the Gift of God !

Okay Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5 22. Faith accompanies Salvation 2 Thess 2 13 The Spirit in New Birth is the Gift of God. Rom 5:5

You are assuming. Faith is the Gift of God, the fruit of the Spirit, whether to believe in Christ or to do Christian service in the Body of Christ. Rom 12:3 reflects that.

So Faith as it accompanies Salvation is the Gift of God, and Faith being a fruit of the Spirit, the Spirit in New Birth is the Gift of God. Yes part of the Saving efficacy of the Cross is giving the New Birth, simply, Christs death for His People effects the Saving Work of the New Birth, that's why He says, speaking of His death Jn 12:32-33

probably others

brightfame52

here

Toward a defintion of Psychikos

Also the definition of the natural man is what is natural, as it relates to physical (tangible) life alone (i.e. apart from God's inworking of faith Its physical tangible life alone, meaning apart from the New Birth which is the inworking of Faith, for Faith is a fruit of the Spirit Gal 5 22...

Salvation is the Gift of God !

Okay Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5 22. Faith accompanies Salvation 2 Thess 2 13 The Spirit in New Birth is the Gift of God. Rom 5:5

You are assuming. Faith is the Gift of God, the fruit of the Spirit, whether to believe in Christ or to do Christian service in the Body of Christ. Rom 12:3 reflects that.

So Faith as it accompanies Salvation is the Gift of God, and Faith being a fruit of the Spirit, the Spirit in New Birth is the Gift of God. Yes part of the Saving efficacy of the Cross is giving the New Birth, simply, Christs death for His People effects the Saving Work of the New Birth, that's why He says, speaking of His death Jn 12:32-33

probably others
Election is in the scripture, unconditional election at that. God Elected a People in Christ before the foundation of the world Eph 1 4 and so their election could not have been conditioned on anything the did, said or etc., because they did not physically exist.

T

TomFL

Election is in the scripture, unconditional election at that. God Elected a People in Christ before the foundation of the world Eph 1 4 and so their election could not have been conditioned on anything the did, said or etc., because they did not physically exist.
No where

Election is in Christ

being in Christ is the condition

and you can only be in Christ through faith

Eph. 1:13 —KJV
“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,”

T

TomFL

army

Exactly ! And thats a flat out denial of Grace Salvation/Justification
Sorry faith is not a work

And that claim is based on a misunderstanding of that which constitutes a work

A work is that which earns merit so that whatever is attributed to it is a payment that is due

Faith has no such merit

And salvation is not due faith

Your claim is simply false

brightfame52

A work is that which earns merit so that whatever is attributed to it is a payment that is due

Faith has no such merit

People make faith a work.

armylngst

Faith has no such merit

As faith has no merit, it cannot be a condition, which goes against your argument. Thank you for dismantling your argument for me.

T

TomFL

As faith has no merit, it cannot be a condition, which goes against your argument. Thank you for dismantling your argument for me.
Sorry that makes no sense

A condition does not have to be meritorius

T

TomFL

Of course not, it can also be a sickness...(ie. He has a condition...]
You have no grounds for saying that if faith is not meritorious as to earn salvation it cannot be a condition

The bible never says any such thing