Ellen White, False Prophet?

Buzzard

Rev. 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast,
that the image of the beast should both speak,
and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast
should be killed.

you are aware that the man killed in the Bible for violating sabbath, had GOD's judgment of death, done in works by the rest of the congregation, not angels nor by government.

Yours in Christ, Michael
you are aware that the man killed in the Bible for violating sabbath, had GOD's judgment of death, done in works by the rest of the congregation, not angels nor by government.​
Yours in Christ, Michael​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
By your own words; there Michael
"by the rest of the congregation,"​
By your own words you just said what I have been saying
about you :devilish: holier than thou :devilish: Sabbath Keeping
Wanna - be - Jews,

Do you realize you just appealed to Moses to justify yourself

---------------- POSTERS ------------------

Beyond a shadow of a doubt
The SDA's led by a bunch of false prophets will be the persecuting power John spake of
and they, the SDA laity, whipped into a Satanic Mop by their Gods (Elders)
will stand in the courtyards of the Caesars of the Earth
and demand the Blood of those that will not Bow to them

as Michael posted​
AV Jn 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

he also said
"your greatest enemy will be those of your own household"

JonHawk

I'd say that Hebrews 6,19 is equally clear that the event happened prior to the Book of Hebrews being written.

"Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec".
Indeed.
The Lord has sworn And will not relent, “You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek.” Ps. 110

When I entered Your Sanctuary, then I perceived their desolate end. Ps 73:17

Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.
But as for me, it is good to be near God. Ps 73:27-28

JonHawk

Nor is there salvation in any other name; Acts 4:11-12...
He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. Heb 9:12
And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant; Heb 9:15
AV 1C 13:9-13 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. ...
But the word of the oath, which came after the Law, appoints a Son, who has been made perfect forever. Heb 7:28
AV Hb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
And having been perfected, He became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey My voice, 10 being designated by God as High Priest. Heb 5
AV Mt 7:1-2 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
"If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.” Then He said to them, “Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given. Mark 4:23-25
I will let Jesus decide between us on this ...
See to it that you do not refuse Him who speaks from heaven. Heb 12:25
For if you ignore such a great salvation [the gospel, the new covenant] at first spoken by the Lord, and confirmed to us by those who heard [obeyed Him] how shall you escape? Heb 2

Last edited:

SDAchristian

But the word of the oath, which came after the Law, appoints a Son, who has been made perfect forever. Heb 7:28
And having been perfected, He became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey My voice, 10 being designated by God as High Priest. Heb 5
"If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.” Then He said to them, “Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given. Mark 4:23-25
For if you ignore such a great salvation [the gospel, the new covenant] at first spoken by the Lord, and confirmed to us by those who heard [obeyed Him] how shall you escape? Heb 2
AV Hb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.

Which sins crucified Jesus ???

Which sins crucified Jesus, "the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame" ???

And are they a same set, and/or sub-set and/or super-set of sins ??? <<< Let me know, if I need to explain this better.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Rev. 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast,
that the image of the beast should both speak,
and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast
should be killed.
you are aware that the man killed in the Bible for violating sabbath, had GOD's judgment of death, done in works by the rest of the congregation, not angels nor by government.​
Yours in Christ, Michael​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
By your own words; there Michael
"by the rest of the congregation,"​
By your own words you just said what I have been saying
about you :devilish: holier than thou :devilish: Sabbath Keeping
Wanna - be - Jews,
Do you realize you just appealed to Moses to justify yourself
---------------- POSTERS ------------------
Beyond a shadow of a doubt
The SDA's led by a bunch of false prophets will be the persecuting power John spake of
and they, the SDA laity, whipped into a Satanic Mop by their Gods (Elders)
will stand in the courtyards of the Caesars of the Earth
and demand the Blood of those that will not Bow to them
as Michael posted​
AV Jn 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
he also said
"your greatest enemy will be those of your own household"
Buzzard, I will be curious enough to see, if you repent when the Sunday Law, comes into existence.

AV Re 22:11-12 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

When the Sunday law Death Decree comes, all our decisions are sealed forever.

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

AV Hb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.
Which sins crucified Jesus ???
Which sins crucified Jesus, "the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame" ???
Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.
When I make atonement for you for all you have done, you will remember and be ashamed. Ezek 16

What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death!
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

SDAchristian

Do you mean her temple vision when some were transferred to the kingdom of light and she remained in utter darkness?
What did GOD know, that EGW did not ???

So you want to use that vision to invalidate all that GOD showed EGW, think circular reasoning ???

Being a messenger of GOD for GOD("the doctrine of Balaam"), does not remove a person's personal choice of commitment to GOD in salvation. Are we clear now ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

and the :devilish: Merchant Men :devilish: of Johns Revelation
peddling their Wares

---------------The Doctrine of Balaam -------------

But I have a few things against thee,
because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam,
who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel,
to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication

Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Balaam who loved that money the Wages of unrightenous
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ecc. 12:11
The words of the wise are as goads,
and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies,
which are given from one shepherd.

12 And further, by these, (the words of the Wise) my son, be admonished:
of making many books there is no end;
and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods,​
and have need of nothing;​
and knowest not that thou art wretched,​
and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:​

"Why do you buy that which will not profit"

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire,
that thou mayest be rich;

Is.55:1​
Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters,​
and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea,​
come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.​
Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?​

Michael;
How many Books of EGW has the SDA printed and sold over the years;
were you not; Michael, one of their Slaves, out selling all those Many Books
for a pittance, while they were raking in the dough
wonder how much EGW profited by it ???
the SDA and the White estate
"ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,"

------------- Posters --------------
What was wrong here ?????????
Why did Solomon warn of such ???????

as we all know;
most would rather have someone "Splain" things to them,
rather than studying it out for themselves,
"the Bereans = searched the Scriptures daily to see if it was so"
But for most; its all the Many Books = Opinions of Men
and the only time they pick up the Scriptures is to move it out of the way

and now after all the Many Books, tapes, Video's bought;
they don't know what to believe

Last edited:

JonHawk

Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly; Psalm 1
What did GOD know, that EGW did not ???
Plans fail for lack of counsel. Prov 15:22
So you want to use that vision to invalidate all that GOD showed EGW, think circular reasoning ???
They soon forgot His works; They did not wait for His counsel; Psalm 106:13
Being a messenger of GOD for GOD("the doctrine of Balaam"), does not remove a person's personal choice of commitment to GOD in salvation.
If they had stood in My counsel, And had caused My people to hear My words, Then they would have turned them from iniquity. Jer 23
Are we clear now ???
Yes, He shall build the temple of the Lord. He shall bear the glory, And shall sit and rule on His throne; So He shall be a priest on His throne, And the counsel of peace shall be between them both. Zech 6