Ellen's TBI and the subsequent behaviors

JonHawk

Common Tater said:
The lesser light thing amuses me. It's like believing you need to take a flashlight outside and point it up at the sky in order to see the sun.
Because they live in spiritual darkness ???S

Who among you fears the Lord? Who obeys the voice of His Servant? Who walks in darkness And has no light?
Let him trust in the name of the Lord And rely upon his God. Isaiah 50:10

And it will be said in that day: “Behold, this is our God; We have waited for Him, and He will save us.
This is the Lord; We have waited for Him; We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.” Isaiah 25:9

Common Tater

AV Gn 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: [he made] the stars also.

Because they live in spiritual darkness ???

Son rise is coming, and we will see who(like Moses) shines with Jesus.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Read the text again. The lesser light was not necessary to see the greater light. Ellen White and Adventists would have you believe her "lesser light" was necessary to see the greater light. And in case you weren't aware of this, the Son rose two thousand years ago.

Common Tater

Common Tater said:
The lesser light thing amuses me. It's like believing you need to take a flashlight outside and point it up at the sky in order to see the sun.

Who among you fears the Lord? Who obeys the voice of His Servant? Who walks in darkness And has no light?
Let him trust in the name of the Lord And rely upon his God. Isaiah 50:10

And it will be said in that day: “Behold, this is our God; We have waited for Him, and He will save us.
This is the Lord; We have waited for Him; We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.” Isaiah 25:9
If you are a Christ-follower, you do not need a human "lesser light" to interpret scripture for you. That is what the Holy Spirit is for.

SDAchristian

Read the text again. The lesser light was not necessary to see the greater light. Ellen White and Adventists would have you believe her "lesser light" was necessary to see the greater light. And in case you weren't aware of this, the Son rose two thousand years ago.
AV Re 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

AV Jn 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

This is about framing our understanding properly to understand Jesus fully !!!

I have done my part in witnessing to these Truths. What happens to those who read these words, will be judged by GOD's decisions.

AV 1C 15:45 And so it is written, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} first man{G444 anthropos} Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.
Spiritual iterations abound.
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} sabbath was made for {G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}, and not man for the sabbath:

Examine the word usage of Paul versus Jesus, please tell me from your Point Of View, Who is lying ???

If they are both telling the Truth, Then sabbath(rest) is for all "man" since Adam.
Have we all properly framed our understanding about the relationship between "first" and "the last Adam" in the whole Truth of GOD, to not believe in lies still ???

So you do not understand GOD's understanding of us being in darkness for now ??? And can only tolerate lessor light until the greater Light becomes know by us better ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
If you are a Christ-follower, you do not need a human "lesser light" to interpret scripture for you. That is what the Holy Spirit is for.
AV Jn 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

Do you pre-qualify yourself as a "Christ-follower" then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. John 16

you are a Christ-follower, you do not need a human "lesser light" to interpret scripture for you. That is what the Holy Spirit is for.
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. John 16
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20
{Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
Like profane "my holy day" in thought, word and deed by those that profess Jesus' authority ???

Your in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

JonHawk said:

:
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

Like profane "my holy day" in thought, word and deed by those that profess Jesus' authority ???
You're barking up the wrong tree lawdog.

To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,...
I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, Rev 1

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Ro 3:3-7 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. 5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? [Is] God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) 6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world? 7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Remember being here earlier ???
JonHawk said:
AV Ja 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

"You're barking up the wrong tree lawdog.", So says you ...

AV 2C 5:10-11 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

For further considerations ...

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

Jon:

Prologue:
AV Ro 3:3-7 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. 5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? [Is] God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) 6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world? 7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Remember being here earlier ???

AV Ja 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

"You're barking up the wrong tree lawdog.", So says you ...

AV 2C 5:10-11 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

For further considerations ...
To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. Titus 1:15

SDAchristian

Jon:
AV 1C 15:56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
AV 1Jn 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

"You're barking up the wrong tree lawdog.", Okay, what is your definition of sin, without the law ???
To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. Titus 1:15
AV Ro 6:13 Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God.

Is it still pure, when someone yields to "unrighteousness unto sin" ???

I have discernment of "righteousness unto God" versus "unrighteousness unto sin" by the Holy Spirit. Do all others in Christ too ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

AV Ro 6:13 Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God.

Is it still pure, when someone yields to "unrighteousness unto sin" ???

I have discernment of "righteousness unto God" versus "unrighteousness unto sin" by the Holy Spirit. Do all others in Christ too ???
Tell it to the Priest.
See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with garments of salvation. Zech 3

Let Your priests, O Lord God, be clothed with salvation, And let Your saints rejoice in goodness.

SDAchristian

Tell it to the Priest.
See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with garments of salvation. Zech 3
Let Your priests, O Lord God, be clothed with salvation, And let Your saints rejoice in goodness.
AV Mt 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Jesus is not nebulous about what causes a salvation decision from Jesus go against a person in eternity.

Being stuck in justification without sanctification, does not solve the committing "iniquity" in the end times.

AKA, Does GOD want a person to stop sinning ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

“So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified." Acts 20:32

Mt 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. ..

Jesus is not nebulous about what causes a salvation decision from Jesus go against a person in eternity.

Being stuck in justification without sanctification, does not solve the committing "iniquity" in the end times.
Why don't you grow up?
For both He who sanctifies and those sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
Heb 2:11
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever.

Last edited:

Common Tater

Prologue:
AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

AV Jn 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

Do you pre-qualify yourself as a "Christ-follower" then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Yes I identify as a Christ-follower. I declare with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised him from the dead.
By the way, you have never answered my question. Do you believe that the Son is God eternal or do you believe that he is a created being? Do you believe that there was a time when the Son was not?

Common Tater

AV Mt 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Have you stopped sinning?

JonHawk

SDAchristian said:

you stopped sinning?
Believers Are Dead to Sin, Alive to God
How can we, the very ones who died to sin, continue to live in it any longer?
So that just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory and power of the Father, we too walk in newness of life. (Rom 6:1-4)

The [new] life I now live, I live by faith in the Son of God;

Common Tater

SDAchristian said:

So that just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory and power of the Father, we too walk in newness of life. (Rom 6:1-4)

So you are saying that you never fall short of the mark and have to ask the Lord for forgiveness? Never a cross word, never a wrong thought, never a slip-up? Are you saying that you have reached a point where you are living a sinless life?

JonHawk

So you are saying that you never fall short of the mark and have to ask the Lord for forgiveness? Never a cross word, never a wrong thought, never a slip-up? Are you saying that you have reached a point where you are living a sinless life?
Living in sin = spiritually dead.
Missing the mark is whatever is not from faith in the Son. What you're describing is relying on the old nature, seeking to rehabilitate the flesh.
As you accurately pointed out on a previous post, #167 it is only after faith has come that we awake to righteousness, are alive in Christ.

Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame. (1 Cor 15:34)

Last edited:

Common Tater

Living in sin = spiritually dead.
Missing the mark is whatever is not from faith in the Son. What you're describing is relying on the old nature, seeking to rehabilitate the flesh.
As you accurately pointed out on a previous post, #167 it is only after faith has come that we awake to righteousness, are alive in Christ.

Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame. (1 Cor 15:34)
You did not answer my question. Are you saying that you no longer sin? That you are living a perfect sinless life? You never come up short?