Ellen's TBI and the subsequent behaviors

YeshuaFan

AV 2Pt 3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

There would be some Adventists who are not properly informed, that could give that impression.

Have some evidence to share, to speak into what you just said ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
EW and he disagreed on the very nature of the Gospel. who was right?

YeshuaFan

Your opinion is noted again.
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

This is GOD's word showing possession.

AV Re 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

John is referencing GOD's possession of day.

You must have some proof of concept for your statement, I would like to see it, Please ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
John was on Sunday!

SDAchristian

One of the sad side effects of being in a cult and thus spiritually blind is being impervious to the truth as found in

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.​
It seems as if @SDAchristian morphs that absolute statement into a conditional statement meaning about "obedience to Ellen". That is proof that he wrongly elevates the words of Ellen above the words of an Apostle
{Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
AV Lk 6:46-47 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? 47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

' morphs that absolute statement into a conditional statement meaning about "obedience to Ellen". ', "which" is a conditional word !!!
"who walk" is a conditional acknowledgement of works !!!

What if, Your assumed opinion of "absolute statement", has actually false information in it ???

Or do you have some grammar 'morph'ing evidence to present ???

Those that are "in Christ Jesus", will do "the things which I say".

AV 2C 5:10-11 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Soon enough Jesus will sort sheep from goats, upon condition of Jesus' judgment. Everyone needs to choose wisely what to do with the time left !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

You quoye the Old Covevant, but now under the new One, no sabbath day to observe was even given to the Church!
Was breaking sabbath in the OT, a death sin ???

Has sin's definition change between the OT/OC to the NT/NC ???

So is it still a sin, according to GOD's actions and words ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

YeshuaFan

AV Lk 6:46-47 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? 47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

' morphs that absolute statement into a conditional statement meaning about "obedience to Ellen". ', "which" is a conditional word !!!
"who walk" is a conditional acknowledgement of works !!!

What if, Your assumed opinion of "absolute statement", has actually false information in it ???

Or do you have some grammar 'morph'ing evidence to present ???

Those that are "in Christ Jesus", will do "the things which I say".

AV 2C 5:10-11 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Soon enough Jesus will sort sheep from goats, upon condition of Jesus' judgment. Everyone needs to choose wisely what to do with the time left !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
We will appear at the Bhema seat of Jesus, not the Investigative Judgement fantasy of EW!

Reactions: Mik

YeshuaFan

Post some evidence, that is above GOD's direct Word and Authority then !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
Other then the Lord Jesus, NO person in history has kept the sabbath as mandated by God!

YeshuaFan

Verbal semantics !!!

Jesus' judgment is different than any other judgment made by men.

Yours in Christ, Michael
NONE shall be judged in order to see if stay saved and keep eternal life, but judged as to their good works done for Christ, to see if will have eternal rewards or not!

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

When the majority("broad") rules("the way"), they become the majority losers of eternal life.
The cult of the Antichrist will NOT be based upon worshiping on Sunday, but upon accepting Him as the messiah, the Christ!
So you think that, no one will suffer death for worship on sabbath or not worshiping on Sunday, Right ???
Four Stages of Sunday Law (EGW References available) said:
1. Refrain From Working on Sunday.
2. Honor Sunday, but can still worship on Sabbath.
3. Cannot worship on Sabbath, Only Sunday; Fines and Imprisonment imposed.
4. Death Penalty those who worship on Sabbath and disregard Sunday.
From Norman McNulty, M.D. presentation.
When men make laws enforcing rest on Sunday, we will look for the penalties used to motivate people to kept them too.

I will have a good cry first. Then if I can, I will come back with an "I told you so."

Then starts the greatest ever spiritual cognitive dissonance between men and GOD. Pppssssstttt, GOD wins !!!

Just remember, many will need to pick a side, martyrs or murderers. So was Jesus the sabbath keeper, a martyr or murderer, while on earth ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Prologue:
AV Mt 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

When the majority("broad") rules("the way"), they become the majority losers of eternal life.

So you think that, no one will suffer death for worship on sabbath or not worshiping on Sunday, Right ???

When men make laws enforcing rest on Sunday, we will look for the penalties used to motivate people to kept them too.

I will have a good cry first. Then if I can, I will come back with an "I told you so."

Then starts the greatest ever spiritual cognitive dissonance between men and GOD. Pppssssstttt, GOD wins !!!

Just remember, many will need to pick a side, martyrs or murderers. So was Jesus the sabbath keeper, a martyr or murderer, while on earth ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
You still quoting the four stages to Sunday law with no biblical backup except for some proof texts like Rev 14:12.

Replacing the three angels who spread the gospel with the SDA church being the three angels. Where in those verses does it mention the church spreading the gospel. And who is in charge of the gospel? Is it God? Is it God who will make sure that the gospel is heard? Do you not think God was ensuring the gospel was spread long before the SDA church was born?

Its made up stuff from a made up “prophet“.

Once saved always saved. That’s the assurance of resting in Christ’s full finished work. God never tempts His people to sin. God doesn’t judge the righteous.

“Let no one say when he is tempted, ‘I am being tempted by God,’ for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one” (James 1:13).

Common Tater

Prologue:

Yours in Christ, Michael
Christians are being persecuted and martyred around the planet for their belief in Christ as their Savior, but for some reason you just can't seem to see that because a) they are not Seventh-day Adventists and b) it doesn't fit the Adventist narrative of being persecuted and martyred for their belief in a specific ceremonial law and the day it is about.

Here is a link to an article on what is happening to Christians in China.

YeshuaFan

You still quoting the four stages to Sunday law with no biblical backup except for some proof texts like Rev 14:12.

Replacing the three angels who spread the gospel with the SDA church being the three angels. Where in those verses does it mention the church spreading the gospel. And who is in charge of the gospel? Is it God? Is it God who will make sure that the gospel is heard? Do you not think God was ensuring the gospel was spread long before the SDA church was born?

Its made up stuff from a made up “prophet“.

Once saved always saved. That’s the assurance of resting in Christ’s full finished work. God never tempts His people to sin. God doesn’t judge the righteous.

“Let no one say when he is tempted, ‘I am being tempted by God,’ for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one” (James 1:13).
The mark of the Beast will not be Sunday worship, but a sign that one accepts Antichrist as their Lord and God!

YeshuaFan

Christians are being persecuted and martyred around the planet for their belief in Christ as their Savior, but for some reason you just can't seem to see that because a) they are not Seventh-day Adventists and b) it doesn't fit the Adventist narrative of being persecuted and martyred for their belief in a specific ceremonial law and the day it is about.

Here is a link to an article on what is happening to Christians in China.

Think more Christians have been killed past century then all others combined before that!

YeshuaFan

Prologue:

Yours in Christ, Michael
The Apostles themselves changed Church to Sunday worship!

Formersda

Pppssssstttt, GOD wins !!!
Pppsssstttt, God won !!!!!

Matthew 28:18 (note Jesus talking) And Jesus came up and spoke to them saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Revelation 5:5-10

5 and one of the elders said to me, “Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals.”

6 And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. 7 And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. 8 When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they *sang a new song, saying,

“Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

And one day at the end at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, Phil 2:10 the difference is that all believers do this. No believer will be lost, Jesus says that Himself.

GOD WON AND THAT IS THE GOOD NEWS.

YeshuaFan

Matthew 28:18 (note Jesus talking) And Jesus came up and spoke to them saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

5 and one of the elders said to me, “Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals.”

6 And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. 7 And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. 8 When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they *sang a new song, saying,

“Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

And one day at the end at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, Phil 2:10 the difference is that all believers do this. No believer will be lost, Jesus says that Himself.

The sad truth though is that EW was a false prophetess , and the Sda are sincere, but deluded, just as the Judaizers were!

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power{G1849 exousia} is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

AV Mt 7:23-24 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
I really liked this this post, alot !!! I can see that the Holy Spirit used you for this post above !!!

AV Ro 10:2-3 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

In my opinion, too many are like Saul, before Jesus came to him and helped him to become Paul.

Now apply your post's intent to:
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

There is EVIDENCE of another authority in many, that is above Jesus' "All power{G1849 exousia}".

Now using Jesus' words of authority, how does anyone set aside these words in Mk 2:27 of Jesus ???

Just for clarity:

"I have commanded you" in "All power{G1849 exousia}", means I need Jesus' words of command for individual/corporate Sunday weekly rest, in the same context as Mk 2:27.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV 1C 15:56-58 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. 57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

We still labor because the enemy has not been eliminated to have a victory party("Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.") with Jesus yet.
won definition said:
past and past participle of win.
When winning(competition) is over, Right ???
Okay, why is there still satan tempting people to sin still ???

Yours in Christ, Michael