Ellen's TBI and the subsequent behaviors

SDAchristian

Prologue:
Repetition makes reputation. Words, like acts, become stale when they are repeated. Christ's work needs no repetition. It is final because it is perfect.
AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
The sad truth though is that EW was a false prophetess , and the Sda are sincere, but deluded, just as the Judaizers were!
Your opinions are noted in repetition.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Hb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
AV 2Pt 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
You still quoting the four stages to Sunday law with no biblical backup except for some proof texts like Rev 14:12.
Replacing the three angels who spread the gospel with the SDA church being the three angels. Where in those verses does it mention the church spreading the gospel. And who is in charge of the gospel? Is it God? Is it God who will make sure that the gospel is heard? Do you not think God was ensuring the gospel was spread long before the SDA church was born?
Its made up stuff from a made up “prophet“.
Once saved always saved. That’s the assurance of resting in Christ’s full finished work. God never tempts His people to sin. God doesn’t judge the righteous.
“Let no one say when he is tempted, ‘I am being tempted by God,’ for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one” (James 1:13).
AV Mt 24:37-39 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

What rules of evidence did GOD use with "Noe" to give others ???

Same rules apply for Jesus' second advent imminence !!!

So we need to ask ourselves, is the Ark in readiness ???

Many are not going to get literal confirmation, until prophecies fulfillment !!! So why would any seek it before ???

Like "Noe" and shepherds, GOD is using a select few to give the good news of Jesus' second advent imminence.

AV Mt 25:1-4 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five [were] foolish. 3 They that [were] foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Are we fully aware of what "oil" here means ???

Many have not gotten the message from the Holy Spirit yet. Have we considered the reasons why, GOD made those decisions ???

AV Ac 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

And those who have not, are judging those who have, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Okay, why is there still satan tempting people to sin still ???
does Satan have the attributes of God? omniscience, omnipresent, omnipotence, sovereignty etc etc? Does Satan cause me to sin or is that my natural state? Genesis 3:6 it was eve who sinned first, she looked at the tree and felt desire for it, this was before she ate of it, desire is sin. Did Satan cause her to feel desire?

When winning(competition) is over, Right ???
Again Jesus did that on the cross, He disarmed the ruler of this world, Jesus won.

SDAchristian

Okay, why is there still satan tempting people to sin still ???
does Satan have the attributes of God? omniscience, omnipresent, omnipotence, sovereignty etc etc? Does Satan cause me to sin or is that my natural state? Genesis 3:6 it was eve who sinned first, she looked at the tree and felt desire for it, this was before she ate of it, desire is sin. Did Satan cause her to feel desire?
"does Satan have the attributes of God?", No, but he lies about it.
"omniscience, omnipresent, omnipotence, sovereignty etc etc?", No, but he lies about it.
"Does Satan cause me to sin or is that my natural state?", This one is different. Maybe you need to answer this first for our discussion to start, Please ???

AV 1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

"Genesis 3:6 it was eve who sinned first, she looked at the tree and felt desire for it, this was before she ate of it, desire is sin.", As a point of reference, I do not recognize the translation version here.

"Genesis 3:6 it was eve who sinned first, she looked at the tree and felt desire for it, this was before she ate of it, desire is sin. Did Satan cause her to feel desire?", This is what lies does to someone ignorant of evil, still happens even to today.

That is what we really debate here, what is a lie, and what is GOD's Truth.

AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

Many need to decide, if their Savior lied about "The sabbath", or do they really, believe a lie about what Jesus said, like Eve did ???

AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

These are GOD's words of Truth.

AV Ex 20:8-11 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day [is] the sabbath of the LORD thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates: 11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Any other day of rest on a non-holy work day is a counterfeit of the true sabbath in Truth and purpose, is a lie of deception, to GOD's own Words !!! Many will believe this deception, and NOT believe GOD's Words. And to prove a point, will murder for it. Just ask the Holy Spirit for the Truth !!!
When winning(competition) is over, Right ???
Again Jesus did that on the cross, He disarmed the ruler of this world, Jesus won.
AV Re 19:11-21 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war{G4170 polemeo}. 12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

You have evidence that this is "finished" ???

AV Jn 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

So what do you think that was "finished" in the conflict with satan and sin ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

"does Satan have the attributes of God?", No, but he lies about it.
"omniscience, omnipresent, omnipotence, sovereignty etc etc?", No, but he lies about it.
Therefore if Satan doesn’t have those attributes how does he know where I am? Remember in Job? God pointed Job out to Satan, Satan didn’t know Job existed so until Satan knew where Job was is it true then Job hadn’t sinned? Satan didn’t cause Job to sin. Satan doesn’t know where I am, so how can Satan cause me to sin?

"Does Satan cause me to sin or is that my natural state?", This one is different. Maybe you need to answer this first for our discussion to start, Please ???
Ephesians 2:1-5 And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, 2 in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. 3 Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest. 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
None of us are born perfect, its our natural state.
AV Re 19:11-21 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war{G4170 polemeo}. 12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
Who did He make war with? Because Satan is not mentioned here, the beast is and the false prophet but Satan isn’t.
You have evidence that this is "finished" ???
Colossians 2:13-15
When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through Him.

Remember Genesis 3:15? God talking to the serpent, who is the seed who would bruise him on his head?

SDAchristian

The early Christ met on the Lords day right in Acts, which would be Sunday!
You listed a book, stopped before listing chapter and verse.

You need to list verses, because your opinion infers eisegesis into those verses, that I do not have.

Yours in Christ, Michael

YeshuaFan

You need to list verses, because your opinion infers eisegesis into those verses, that I do not have.

Yours in Christ, Michael
History records to us that early on in Acts, the Christians went to meeting now on Sunday, as that was the day recorded down by all of the early Church fathers as the time they gathered and met!

YeshuaFan

Yours in Christ, Michael
Can you give one command in the NT in any of the Epistles to have the Jewish Sabbath rebrought over unto the Church?

Mik

It's absolutely amazing how deeply rooted into EGW 'teachings' these cult members are. This is such a classic example of cultish behavior that is being demonstrated by these Ellen followers. The roots of EGW teachings are entrenched deep into their minds. The misunderstanding (deliberate?) of Scripture to fit the sda narrative is sad. They throw away God's True Word for the word of a false prophetess.

YeshuaFan

It's absolutely amazing how deeply rooted into EGW 'teachings' these cult members are. This is such a classic example of cultish behavior that is being demonstrated by these Ellen followers. The roots of EGW teachings are entrenched deep into their minds. The misunderstanding (deliberate?) of Scripture to fit the sda narrative is sad. They throw away God's True Word for the word of a false prophetess.
They are in the exact same boat as the JW/Mormoms. as biblical based cults!

Reactions: Mik

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

So does every Christian, as a "Man", live by Jesus' own words ???
To make an argument from silence (Latin: argumentum ex silentio) is to express a conclusion that is based on the absence of statements in historical documents, rather than their presence. In the field of classical studies, it often refers to the assertion that an author is ignorant of a subject, based on the lack of references to it in the author's available writings.
So you have a GOD said, sabbath was changed to Sunday, to changed both righteousness and sin for man ???

Otherwise, many are following the dictates of men, following the dictates/lies of the devil..
Can you give one command in the NT in any of the Epistles to have the Jewish Sabbath rebrought over unto the Church?
AV Hb 9:14-17 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 16 For where a testament [is], there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament [is] of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Seeing Jesus died on a Friday, sabbath in between was unaffected, what changes can be made on the following Sunday to the new Testament then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

AV Jn 16:7-14 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.
Speaking of cults ...

So you have evidence that the Holy Spirit confirmed the change from sabbath to Sunday, after the death of Jesus' body ???

Or anyone, for that matter ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

History records to us that early on in Acts, the Christians went to meeting now on Sunday, as that was the day recorded down by all of the early Church fathers as the time they gathered and met!
So you have no direct evidence to quote for discussion, Am I right then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Mik

Prologue:

AV Jn 16:7-14 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

Speaking of cults ...

So you have evidence that the Holy Spirit confirmed the change from sabbath to Sunday, after the death of Jesus' body ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
So you didn't address what I wrote. Here it is again if you care to comment on what I actually wrote:
It really doesn't matter to me if you do or not. Doesn't change the truth of what I wrote.

SDAchristian

Prologue:
They are in the exact same boat as the JW/Mormoms. as biblical based cults!
Liked by @Mik
Prologue:
Speaking of cults ...
So you didn't address what I wrote. Here it is again if you care to comment on what I actually wrote:
It really doesn't matter to me if you do or not. Doesn't change the truth of what I wrote.

I can tell when, you like repeat your own opinion without evidence. What remains to be seen for discussion, if you desire it more than "God's True Word".

Are you upset that you have no evidence to address sabbath to Sunday change, to justify pagan worship rites inside Sunday cults(Noting the Liked reference) ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Mik

Prologue:

Liked by @Mik

I can tell when, you like repeat your own opinion without evidence. What remains to be seen for discussion, if you desire it more than "God's True Word".

Are you upset that you have no evidence to address sabbath to Sunday change, to justify pagan worship rites inside Sunday cults(Noting the Liked reference) ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
SMH. Sad really

YeshuaFan

Prologue:

So does every Christian, as a "Man", live by Jesus' own words ???

So you have a GOD said, sabbath was changed to Sunday, to changed both righteousness and sin for man ???

Otherwise, many are following the dictates of men, following the dictates/lies of the devil..

AV Hb 9:14-17 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 16 For where a testament [is], there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament [is] of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Seeing Jesus died on a Friday, sabbath in between was unaffected, what changes can be made on the following Sunday to the new Testament then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
sabbath was never observed in the scriptures until giver to israel under Mosaic law, as a sign of the Old Covenant, are you still under that One then?