Elohim: is it plural

No, that is not what this thread is about. This question has been dealt with in other threads, stating that clearly God was talking to the angels. If you wish to bring Gen 1:26 back up and discuss it, please open your own thread about it. Thanks :)
No, it's not about God creating with the angels.

As the OP, it is my privelege to determine the scope of the thread.

Please review my documentation in the opening post. It very much does say that Moses was an "elohim." I literally highlighted the word in hebrew in red.
Moses was spoken of as becoming a representative analogy.

.............. "As I am Elohim to you, Moses? You shall be Elohim to Pharaoh. "

And, you keep refusing to address passages that do point to the Trinity as being off topic?
When after making the following statement?

Christians often try to use the argument that Elohim is plural in their attempt to prove the Trinity.
It is part of what you made the subject, like it or not.

Moses was spoken of as becoming a representative analogy.

.............. "As I am Elohim to you, Moses? You shall be Elohim to Pharaoh. "
You are misquoting the verse. The question at the beginning of your quote does not exist in scripture. Here is Exodus 7:1:
The Lord said to Moses, "See! I have made you a lord over Pharaoh, and Aaron, your brother, will be your speaker.

Psalm 110:1 uses YHWH as the first LORD, and adoni as the second Lord. We've been through this already.
I don't care if u been to hell and back, the word of God is not changing. but didn't you say before that the second Lord in verse 1 was David?

Now, in verse 5 of Psalms 110 is the term "Lord" there the emphatic form of H113 which is Lord in verse 1? yes or no.... so put up or shut up.... (smile),,,:eek: YIKES!

:ninja:

I don't care if u been to hell and back, the word of God is not changing. but didn't you say before that the second Lord in verse 1 was David?
Go back and actually read what I posted.

Now, in verse 5 of Psalms 110 is the term "Lord" there the emphatic form of H113 which is Lord in verse 1? yes or no.... so put up or shut up.... (smile),,,:eek: YIKES!
Rotfl... in v5, Ado-nai isn't the adoni from v1. Ado-nai is the strength of adoni in v1. Go back and read what I've posted. This was all discussed previously in other OPs. Why are you repeating yourself and wasting space here? Create your own OP.

Enjoy fantasyland...

Here, let's stick to the topic of the word elohim, whether it is always plural, or whether it is sometimes singular.
tell that you your brother Jewjitzu also, he's been off topic all along, so don't be a hypocrite.... ok...... :cool:

tell that you your brother Jewjitzu also, he's been off topic all along, so don't be a hypocrite.... ok...... :cool:

Yep, I've replied to posts like yours that are off-topic trying to get you to stop. You know you've discussed your ideas before with no success. Why do it here?

BTW, if you check my first post in #19, I posted to support OpenHeart only. So, get your facts straight.

Go back and actually read what I posted.
and?

Rotfl... in v5, Ado-nai isn't the adoni from v1. Ado-nai is the strength of adoni in v1. Go back and read what I've posted. This was all discussed previously in other OPs. Why are you repeating yourself and wasting space here? Create your own OP.
is this true yes or no?
Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m.
אָדֹן 'adon (aw-done') [shortened]
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine).
2. lord.
{also used as a prefix for names}
[from an unused root (meaning to rule)]
KJV: lord, master, owner.
Compare: H136

THE SAME "Lord" AT THE RIGHT,
Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath."
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel”
- see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

is this correct, Yes or No?

now one more, is it the Lorde Jesus who is "Lord" in both vereses, yes or no

if no, then as I said, post book chapter and verse that has "Lord" as a human. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. last chance.

and?

is this true yes or no?
Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m.
אָדֹן 'adon (aw-done') [shortened]
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine).
2. lord.
{also used as a prefix for names}
[from an unused root (meaning to rule)]
KJV: lord, master, owner.
Compare: H136

THE SAME "Lord" AT THE RIGHT,
Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath."
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel”
- see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

is this correct, Yes or No?

now one more, is it the Lorde Jesus who is "Lord" in both vereses, yes or no

if no, then as I said, post book chapter and verse that has "Lord" as a human. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. last chance.

It's been answered. Read what I've posted here and read what you've been given in the past.

See John 20:17. Jesus admits he isn't God nor the Father. Ouch!
I have the same ONE person, Listen and Learn. to all the Don Knotts out there, thew "Lord" Jesus while talking to Nicodemus on Earth as the "Son/ the Ordinal Last, he the Lord Jesus was in Heaven at the same time in the ECHAD as Father/the Ordinal First. supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." READ EM AND WEEP.

I have the same ONE person, Listen and Learn. to all the Don Knotts out there, thew "Lord" Jesus while talking to Nicodemus on Earth as the "Son/ the Ordinal Last, he the Lord Jesus was in Heaven at the same time in the ECHAD as Father/the Ordinal First. supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." READ EM AND WEEP.

He wasn't in heaven in John 20:17. Ouch!

He didn't descend as a man. ;)

Rotfl...

It's been answered. Read what I've posted here and read what you've been given in the past.
IT BEEN ANSWERED WRONG. .... lol. so, try again... lol, lol, my God how IGNORANT can anyone be without knowledge and understanding.... . very, very, very IGNORANT.

Back