Elohim: is it plural

IT BEEN ANSWERED WRONG. .... lol. so, try again... lol, lol, my God how IGNORANT can anyone be without knowledge and understanding.... . very, very, very IGNORANT.

:ninja:
It's been answered go look. You just don't like the answer. ;)

Create your own OP.

now for those who complain that 101G is off topic. let's see if 101G is OFF TOPIC. Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
here, the title "LORD" is GOD, who is H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
God: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very

Now, if one has another H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym then, and only then is 101G off topic. else, it's just an excuse to accept the TRUTH, which one don't want to HEAR. for the Tanakh declares God's Plurality as LORD/Father, and Lord/Son. THIS IS THE TRUTH SOME, NOT ALL JEWS WANT TO HEAR AND OBEY. well the TRUTH is not Changing, nor the Tanakh. might as well get use to it.

now for those who complain that 101G is off topic. let's see if 101G is OFF TOPIC. Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
here, the title "LORD" is GOD, who is H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
God: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very

Now, if one has another H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym then, and only then is 101G off topic. else, it's just an excuse to accept the TRUTH, which one don't want to HEAR. for the Tanakh declares God's Plurality as LORD/Father, and Lord/Son. THIS IS THE TRUTH SOME, NOT ALL JEWS WANT TO HEAR AND OBEY. well the TRUTH is not Changing, nor the Tanakh. might as well get use to it.

You've posted this elsewhere. It doesn't help you. A plurality would be gods. You should have no gods before me...

It's been answered go look. You just don't like the answer. ;)

Create your own OP.
quit sounding like a broken record...... so your last chance has been played with horrible consequences .... for U.... lol, lol.

u have an Egyptian Lawgiver who ruled over u, and now you have a GOD who is for all People, for he has no respect of person..... :cool:

so there is nothing left to discuss, ..... with u, and any other disobedient, hebrew or jew.

good day, as the scriptures say, Revelation 22:11 "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."

quit sounding like a broken record...... so your last chance has been played with horrible consequences .... for U.... lol, lol.

u have an Egyptian Lawgiver who ruled over u, and now you have a GOD who is for all People, for he has no respect of person..... :cool:

so there is nothing left to discuss, ..... with u, and any other disobedient, hebrew or jew.

good day, as the scriptures say, Revelation 22:11 "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."

I'll get some tissue ? for you.

After all, your Jesus was born from a womb, bled and died, and will bow and confess the true God.

Tata

It's not about a godhead with persons. That's been disproven already unless you accept multiple false gods. ;)
You missed it.....what I did was biblically proved, and I stuck with the OT was that a humann was made up of at least two persons...one person represented by their spirit and the other person represented by their physical flesh and bones.
Both persons were know as them. One them made of two persons.

God is similar....one God made of 3 persons.

That is what you haven't refuted. The Us in Gen shows God is at least 2 persons. Other scripture shows us God is one yet exist as 3 persons.

You missed it.....what I did was biblically proved, and I stuck with the OT was that a humann was made up of at least two persons...one person represented by their spirit and the other person represented by their physical flesh and bones.
You didn't prove that at all because spirit isn't used at all as a substitute for person in Tanakh. Nephesh is.

Both persons were know as them. One them made of two persons.
Wrong.

God is similar....one God made of 3 persons.
Wrong.

That is what you haven't refuted. The Us in Gen shows God is at least 2 persons. Other scripture shows us God is one yet exist as 3 persons.
Wrong. You've been debunked on Gen 1:26 several times.

You didn't prove that at all because spirit isn't used at all as a substitute for person in Tanakh. Nephesh is.
A spirit is a person....this personality of the spirit is only part of the single unit called you which is flesh and blood and also a person. Two persons in one....You seemed to be surprised that you're just learning that.

So, in your world the flesh and blood of a man is a person while the spirit is simply stuff.
You don't listen or read very well. Nephesh, as proven by Tanakh, is used for person, including body, soul, blood, thoughts, emotions, will, etc. It's everything you asked for. You've been proven wrong.

Spirit is not used for a human person, but instead for will, emotions, etc.

You seem to be chasing after your tail.
You don't know what you're talking about as evidenced above.

Chase that. ;)

Back