End Times

Whateverman

I remember the decade of claims that an Obama presidency was the sign that the end times were here. The predictions were apocalyptical, none of which came to pass.

And yet the Drumpf presidency has much more in common an antiChrist. The fact that the average Christian DOES NOT appear to recognize this is actually evidence that's it's true (re. the commonality).

bigthinker

I remember the decade of claims that an Obama presidency was the sign that the end times were here. The predictions were apocalyptical, none of which came to pass.

And yet the Drumpf presidency has much more in common an antiChrist. The fact that the average Christian DOES NOT appear to recognize this is actually evidence that's it's true (re. the commonality).
precisely.
it's happening just as their book predicts.
lol.
If they could think, they'd either be dangerous or they'd be on the right side of the facts.

LOL. The Anti Christ is a mvoement that appeared at the time of Christ. Those that rejected Jesus's preachings. Those that persecutted Christianity. Does a remenant of that movement exist today? More than likely. Infiltrating all eartly organizations, including Christianity.

The push to destroy Christianity has been long in the making. Why? They chose immorality. Look around people. And Christianity rebukes immoral behaviour. Religion is a threat to their immoral lifestyles. Thus the push for secularism......

Religion wallows in immorality, and makes divine excuses for its behavior.
I guess you weren't paying attention to the part where I posted anti-Christians infiltrated religion and corruptted it for profit. Something that is also written(testified) in the Bible.

Make no mistake. That includes all of them.

John the Baptist and Jesus rebuked the corrupt Jewish leadership for their immorality.

There is only 1 reason people want to get filthy rich and that is to indulge in immorality. Which is why the more richer a society, the more immoral it is.....Even the Bible testifies that when nations become rich they turn away from GOD.

Therefore its not religion that is immoral, its corrupt leadership and the immoral rulership they submit to.......

Temujin

I guess you weren't paying attention to the part where I posted anti-Christians infiltrated religion and corruptted it for profit. Something that is also written(testified) in the Bible.

Make no mistake. That includes all of them.

John the Baptist and Jesus rebuked the corrupt Jewish leadership for their immorality.

There is only 1 reason people want to get filthy rich and that is to indulge in immorality. Which is why the more richer a society, the more immoral it is.....Even the Bible testifies that when nations become rich they turn away from GOD.

Therefore its not religion that is immoral, its corrupt leadership and the immoral rulership they submit to.......
Is nt envy one of the "seven deadly sins"? Not all rich people are immoral. In fact if it wasn't for the widespread philanthropy of America's super-rich, it would be a truly ghastly place to live.

Is nt envy one of the "seven deadly sins"? Not all rich people are immoral. In fact if it wasn't for the widespread philanthropy of America's super-rich, it would be a truly ghastly place to live.
LOL. I dont envy the rich. I probably would have been rich by now if I didnt have something they dont. A conscience and moral upbringing.

Why did Jesus say? Its easier for a camel to enter though the eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter His Kingdom. Sounds like they are immoral to me.

Also, dont be fooled by any philanthropist and/or charity. They take more than they give. What did Jesus say about all the Pharisees that were giving huge Tithes? You think that saved them?lol If I steal your lunch money and your starving, and I then give you a carrot, did I just do a good deed?lol

I've seen the numbers of money donated to the poor via Church and Secular governments, in the trillions, and the world is still filled with poverty and people struggling financially.

I guess you weren't paying attention to where I blamed religion, not its leadership...
I was. And made it perfectly clear that people are corrupt. Not religion. So therefore Christianity(religion) is corrupt because it tells you not to be immoral?LOL Please explain how religion is corrupt.

bigthinker

That’s simple.

The anti christ wants a one-world government system. If trump were the anti christ, the one world government pushers would be worshiping him.
Ever read the Bible? You should. Its filled with all kinds of interesting stuff.

Is there any reason to think Trump doesn't also want to rule over the entire world?

Carol

Ever read the Bible? You should. Its filled with all kinds of interesting stuff.

Is there any reason to think Trump doesn't also want to rule over the entire world?

Is there a reason to think he does?

What is the reason to think he's a danger to the country?

DeSanto

The Bible doesn't say that.
Revelation 13:5-8:

"Then the beast was allowed to speak great blasphemies against God. And he was given authority to do whatever he wanted for forty-two months. And he spoke terrible words of blasphemy against God, slandering his name and his dwelling—that is, those who dwell in heaven. And the beast was allowed to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And he was given authority to rule over every tribe and people and language and nation. And all the people who belong to this world worshiped the beast. They are the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life before the world was made—the Book that belongs to the Lamb who was slaughtered."

DeSanto

Unless he is hiding his true intentions, I don’t see that he wants to rule over the world. He has been solely focused on making America great again. The ones who want America to hand over its sovereignty to the world government system accuse him of being too nationalistic.

I also don’t see him on the hunt to persecute Christians. He’s emphatically rejected the persecution of Christians and supported ProLife positions more than any other president has. Not to mention how he has taken out isis and it’s leader and put a stop to the horrible rampage they were on... but also seeking to end and pull out of the wars we are involved in. Trump has not opted to start any new wars either as many have tried to chide him into doing.

The anti Christ is to be a man of lawlessness, but it is he is resented for trying to uphold law and order. The lawless hound him and push to abolish the laws and law enforcers.

Hello???

Last edited:

bigthinker

Is there a reason to think he does?

What is the reason to think he's a danger to the country?
His words and actions.
Saying things like "Stand back and stand by" directed to the Proud Boys.
Asserting "massive fraud" in the election without providing any evidence. The problem is that he is misleading a group of sheep -people who believe whatever he says without question or critical thinking.
He certainly has the right to make sure the election was fair but his assertions are way out of line and undermines fundamental American processes.
Golfing instead of participating in the G20 pandemic meetings.
Promoting unsupported conspiracy theories.
Whining about American processes -as if he doesn't fully understand how things work. How many times do we have to listen to him whine about a judge's decision?
He's weakened our position as a leader in the world.
Rollbacks of important regulations aimed at addressing climate change.
His handling of the pandemic has been atrocious. He isn't responsible for the virus but he is responsible for his lack of leadership, arguing with states, lack of leadership regarding masks and social isolation. He's fueled the fires of ignorant, credulous people who believe the pandemic is a hoax. Meanwhile Americans are suffering.
Trump has a long history of ruining things. America doesn't need to be on that list.