England Cliff College fires a theologian for speaking against homosexuality

Actually, your declarations that liberals as a group behave in such a way, is itself an example of bigotry. See how that works? It isn't the transparent falsehood of what you say that makes it bigotry, but the stereotyping.
Silliness.

After decades of liberals squawking how all the "others" are bigots, your panties wad up when you realize your own bigotry.

Kinda funny actually.

Silliness.

After decades of liberals squawking how all the "others" are bigots, your panties wad up when you realize your own bigotry.

Kinda funny actually.
Why are you referring to yourself in the third person as a liberal? Sorry, but I don't think you qualify. You are intolerant of the wrong things.

Actually, your declarations that liberals as a group behave in such a way, is itself an example of bigotry. See how that works? It isn't the transparent falsehood of what you say that makes it bigotry, but the stereotyping.
As are you responses bigotry

Why are you referring to yourself in the third person as a liberal? Sorry, but I don't think you qualify. You are intolerant of the wrong things.
As we have seen, traditional liberals are now considered RW by woke.
What you think, does match the evidence

I am indeed, but the term means something different where I live. Can't get much more center ground than a liberal.
Few Americans, if any, care what people in the shire think.

Can't get more leftist than a liberal either, so you got that goin for ya.

Few Americans, if any, care what people in the shire think.

Can't get more leftist than a liberal either, so you got that goin for ya.
Oh, I could find loads of people more left wing than me, though not in the States, I'll grant you that.

Oh, I could find loads of people more left wing than me, though not in the States, I'll grant you that.
I dunno man. You do realize I know many people, right?

There's like 400 gazillion people over here and they must interact with my ick. It's ok though, it washes off.

Reactions: BMS
I dunno man. You do realize I know many people, right?

There's like 400 gazillion people over here and they must interact with my ick. It's ok though, it washes off.
Temujin is angry because he cant silence everyone here like the woke ideologues try and do in society. ... like sacking someone for their beliefs that are actually protected in UK law and in UN and EU human rights.

Temujin is angry because he cant silence everyone here like the woke ideologues try and do in society. ... like sacking someone for their beliefs that are actually protected in UK law and in UN and EU human rights.
They really do enjoy trying to silence opinion.

Leftists around the world share that mentality of bigoted extremism.

Then, as if by magic, they turn their bigoted discrimination into an altruistic cause.

Back